Furious Mafia

Howdy all,

This is a 17 player game that aims to make a tweak to one of the more established rules of mafia.

No, not the rule that says "Gatekeepers are bad". That one's staying untweaked.

Sign up here, I will take the seventeen people I think will make for the most enjoyable game. I have looked to newer players in the past, so don't let that discourage you. There's no clique here :)

1. SDM
  2. Pinokio
  3. Gazz
  4. Pleatherface
  5. RW
  6. Ego
  7. phatman
  8. Rider
  9. Haloheadfire
  10. pizzamonkey
  11. Matt
  12. Ruki
  13. Spud
  14. Tomato (Can't not include these two. We can make a salad!)
  15. DMN
  16. C-MIL
  17. SummSumm
  18. Ace

Howdy all,

This is a 17 player game that aims to make a tweak to one of the more established rules of mafia.

No, not the rule that says "Gatekeepers are bad". That one's staying untweaked.

Sign up here, I will take the seventeen people I think will make for the most enjoyable game. I have looked to newer players in the past, so don't let that discourage you. There's no clique here :)

Interesting. In.

16 people sign up in 12 hours. Yowzer.

I would say something fluffing my own ego here, but it's really very flattering to have all this interest. I like to think I work hard on my games and i'll try and reward your collective faith in Plubby-Powered Mafias.

We've hit the 17 so i'll leave signups open for another 24 hours and then it'll be game-time. Thank you all so much for the interest again! :wub: