Who would you put in WWE Development (2012 Data)

Basically I'm just asking who you guys think are future stars in the business. I've always put ROH guys in and then make sure superstar look is checked and put the 28 & younger of the rest in my development.

I'm going to put all the Tough Enough people in WWE Development, some guys I'm familiar with but I just want to know who everyone else is putting into development with the January to Current 2012 Data?

Thanks

• Like 1

Abraham Washington, Adam Mercer, Aiden English, Alexander Rusev, Antonio Cesaro, Benicio Salazar, Big E Langston, Bo Rotundo, Brad Maddox, Briley Pierce, Byron Saxton, CJ Parker, Colin Cassady, Conor O'Brian, Corey Graves, Damien Sandow, Dante Dash, Dean Ambrose, DT Porter, Eli Cottonwood, Erick Rowan, Garrett Dylan, Husky Harris, Jake Carter, James Bronson, Jason Jordan, Jiro, Kassius Ohno, Kenneth Cameron, Kevin Hackman, Leakee, Leo Kruger, Mike Dalton, Nick Rogers, Richie Steamboat, Rick Victor, Sakamoto, Seth Rollins, Sonny Elliot, and Xavier Woods.

They're who I'd put in FCW in 2012. :shifty:

Abraham Washington, Adam Mercer, Aiden English, Alexander Rusev, Antonio Cesaro, Benicio Salazar, Big E Langston, Bo Rotundo, Brad Maddox, Briley Pierce, Byron Saxton, CJ Parker, Colin Cassady, Conor O'Brian, Corey Graves, Damien Sandow, Dante Dash, Dean Ambrose, DT Porter, Eli Cottonwood, Erick Rowan, Garrett Dylan, Husky Harris, Jake Carter, James Bronson, Jason Jordan, Jiro, Kassius Ohno, Kenneth Cameron, Kevin Hackman, Leakee, Leo Kruger, Mike Dalton, Nick Rogers, Richie Steamboat, Rick Victor, Sakamoto, Seth Rollins, Sonny Elliot, and Xavier Woods.

Why would you release them only to put them back in?

Some people have silly ideas.

• Like 4

Why would you release them only to put them back in?

Some people have silly ideas.

He's worse than Johnny Ace!

I'll put my guys in for you, maybe we can get a good thread going for development.

Besides the ones in Jan. 2012 Data I have:

Afa Jr. (Manu)

Brett DiBiase

Chris Cage

Hade Vansen

Kenn Doane

Kenny King

Luke Robinson

Matt Cross

Mike DiBiase

Mike Sydal

Petey Williams

Rich Ortiz

Rocky Romero

Sami Callihan

Sara Del Rey

Serena Deeb

Shawn Spears

Sheik Abdul Bashir

Wes Brisco

Zema Ion

Not original at all, that's why I asked for some help (H)

• Like 1

I agree with Gazz. Whenever I play a modern day game, I hire people under the age of 26, under 30 overness with at least one attribute ticked. Those are the real stars of the future - the guys you've never heard of that WWE can call their own homegrown talent.

But as for Indy stars I'd like to see signed to developmental: RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime and Johnny Yuma), Gregory Iron, and Sami Callihan

I know it's not the same, but I'm trying to rebuild TNA with the current data and I'm putting loads of new people in development that I opened. This is who I have so far:

Adam Cole

Afa Jr.

Blk Jeez

Caprice Coleman

Cedric Aexander

Chuck Taylor

Curt Hawkins

Danny Havoc

David Hart Smith

Dean Ambrose

Derrick Bateman

Drake Younger

Jagged

Jack O'Reily

Jay Briscoe

Jey Uso

Jimmy Jacobs

Jimmy Uso

Joe Gacey

Johnny Gargano

Johnny Goodtime

Johnny Yuma

Joker

Jon Davis

Kenny King

Kyle Matthews

Kyle O'Reily

Mark Briscoe

Mark Haskins

Mike Bennett

Rhett Titus

Ruckus

Sami Callihan

Shane Matthews

Teddy Hart

TJ Perkins

Tyler Reks

Vin Gerard

Zema Ion

I'm currently 3 years into my WWE game, and I've had a few guys in development since the start and a few that have just recently come out. Here's a few of the notable ones:

Anthony Barlett Jr.

Bruce Maxwell

Christopher Idol

Eddie Edwards

Iain Morris

Kenjiro Katahira

Kristin Astara

Madison Eagles

Matt Vaughn

RJ Brewer

TJ Cannon

Veronika Vice

My favorite thing to do those is take young nobodies (like the CAWs the game generates) and stick them in development and see how they turn out. I've actually got quite a few CAWs on my roster

Not sure about too many males yet, as most of the indy guys I would sign typically don't last too long in development in the game but off the top of my head: Ken Carson (who I add), Brady Roberts, The Logan Brothers, Adam Cole, Mike Bennett, Chuck Taylor, Zack Sabre, Jr., and Gregory Iron and I steal Jesse Sorensen and MCMG from TNA. As far as for my future divas, definitely: Athena (of WSU & Shimmer), Mia Yim, Mercedes KV, Barbi Hayden, Jessicka Havok, Su Yung, and snatch up Rosita and Madison Rayne away from TNA. (Girls I think are potentially good workers that could have the "Diva" look, and still having 3 hardcore wrestlers (Athena, Mia, and Jessicka, though I find the 1st two to be very pretty and could only imagine what the WWE team could transform them into.)