TEW05 Classics: 1998 or 2003

2003 it is.

I am going to need help with Japanese and European promotions, so if your up for it, contact me. Also, if you have a specific promotion you would like to see in the game, let me know and I'll see what I can do in terms of adding it.

Edited by tougie

Pretty much taking on the role of continuing the historic/classic DB's started by Who last year.

Who?

TheWho87.

Anyway, just making sure that the DB I invest time in is worth while. I'll decide at some point tomorrow unless the poll is extremely one sided by the end of the day.

My original plan was to start at 1989 and work my way forward with each year but with my slightly obsessive attention to detail they always took longer.

Personally i'd think it would be a good idea to work through the 2000's starting at 2000 and expanding as you go along but thats me and thats why i only got round to doing 1997 properly lol.

My original plan was to start at 1989 and work my way forward with each year but with my slightly obsessive attention to detail they always took longer.

Personally i'd think it would be a good idea to work through the 2000's starting at 2000 and expanding as you go along but thats me and thats why i only got round to doing 1997 properly lol.

Sounds fine to fine. Whatever people perfer, as long as I know my time spent on the DB was worth it. I'll go year by year, just a matter of what year to start with.

Well, at this point 2003 is being picked over 1998. But because of Who, I know have doubt in my mind that I should start at 2000. Either way, 2003 it is.

I am going to need help with Japanese and European promotions, so if your up for it, contact me.

2003 it is.

I am going to need help with Japanese and European promotions, so if your up for it, contact me. Also, if you have a specific promotion you would like to see in the game, let me know and I'll see what I can do in terms of adding it.

Edited by tougie