Diablo III

Ruki

I've been playing the past month, first a Crusader, then a Wizard, Paragon 121 (I think) and facerolling through Torment I. I know I can handle Torment II, and I wouldn't be surprised if Torment III was doable.

Basically:

Electrocute (Forked Lightning)
Hydra (Molten)
Slow Time (The rune that lets you target where it goes)
Magic Weapon (Force Weapon)
Familiar (Sparkflint)

Blizzard (Apocalypse)

I forget my passives, except for Illusionist.

But yeah, I'm running in enough Firebird to get the full set bonus, and with the three legendary gems (Efficacious Toxin, Pain Enhancer and Zei's) I'm Using , it's not a matter of if I kill something, but when. It's more or less run, drop a couple Blizzards, wait, run some more, rinse, repeat.

• 1 month later...

I'm loving this on PS4 at the moment. I had the base game on PC but couldn't really get into it. Personally I much prefer it as a console game.

Been playing crusader. Started on hard and having a lot of fun, though a couple of legendary drops have made it pretty easy thus far (have yet to die and have used maybe two potions). Level 40 now and through Act 2, which is further than I ever bothered to get on the PC. Hasn't felt like a slog at all. It just feels more 'pick up and play' on console.

Hopefully my mate will be picking it up shortly, so I'll have someone to play with. Heard good things about the post 70 modes too.

Anyone here still play?

Also, whoever SeaOtty is - my inventory told me I had a legendary gift for you, so it's been sent!

Edited by Whisper in the Wind

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...