Diablo III

Ruki

Vendors. I suppose the auction house is a thing that I'd be able to get into with the full version and such, but still it hardly feels worth it. That plus the fact that I'm playing as the monk and I don't really feel like a monk. I haven't come across a single bare handed weapon other than the one that I started with - either in a store or in a drop and it's a pain in the ass because I have this monk running around with a sword out of necessity.

Auction house is golden. I supose it will get better, but right now every ideot is selling everything for 15000 upwards and you can just sell of all semi cool shit by putting it on there for 3000 underbidding the rest oh so far.

Maybe I was just sick of playing as a Monk!

In other news, man, the Monk is boring. My Barbarian is wonderful though. Might train up a Demon Hunter or something for next time we play.

The Barbarian has easily been more satisfying a class than my Demon Hunter. To see mobs just go flying after I strike is just...well, it's just tops, Meg.

Loving the Witch doctor. Minions to tank for you and long range attacks yourself power through it no problem.

Same as how I handled my DH once I came across the Templar. Made uniques so much easier.

Also, be aware, folks: peeps be getting hacked. Nothing some common sense is unable to fix, but just a good FYI to keep in mind.

Easiest way to stop a hack, you can make it where you need an authenticator to log in every time and the only way that comes about is either via mobile phone app or toll free call from a specific phone

Exactly. I have it set up to require a code every time I log in. Annoying at times? Yes. Effective thus far? Absolutely.

Maybe I was just sick of playing as a Monk!

In other news, man, the Monk is boring. My Barbarian is wonderful though. Might train up a Demon Hunter or something for next time we play.

You better not go beyond where we got yesterday! Also, I sold a bow that would have been useful for you :shifty:

I will be home in...8 hours-ish, ready to play in 8.5- 9 hours.