Diablo III

Ruki

Ok, this game is kinda fun. Got to level 5 before I wandered off from my party (they were rushing through and not exploring!) and got killed my a gold thing and a horde of bats while I was chasing the treasure demon.

I wonder how it will feel when i play a different game and have to get used to loading times again. :lol:

Demon hunter level 42... nearing the end of act 2 in nightmare. Found one of the cow level pices and decided to lok up the others, lot´s of fun on the other side.

Hmm, need to get cracking. I only have a Barb at...17 I think? Just started Act II last night. I've pretty much decided not to worry about crafting until I'm more finaically stable. Unless there is really kickass stuff to make...I don't know.

Is it safe to give the templar a shield yet? Or is it only bad if you give him your shield rather than one that's in your inventory?

Edit: it seemingly is safe and now my templar has a means to defend himself outside of a 9 armour wooden buckler. Yay!

I've given him stuff. (The Templar that is)

My barb I think just hit 26? I am a whirly-ma-gig, most of my attacks have me spinning around in circles. I use leap to get in and amongst a mob. Then Cleave for damage (and explosions) and then I clear away with Whirlwind. If they sneak a few hits in, then BAM! Revenge. Massive damage and healing. GT's!