Diablo III

Ruki

I suppose it isn't so bad I still don't have my copy then. :shifty:

Though, I always suspected there would be issues but I'd seen plenty of people say that Blizzard have been good for launches like the WoW expansions and Starcraft 2.

I don't recall SC2 being particularly bad, but I hoped Blizz would've learned the lesson about forcing people to clock in to play what could be a single player game. I've actually had an easy go of it for WoW expansions. I still remember picking up Burning Crusade at midnight, trundling home, and immediately getting down to bidness.

Apparently someone finished in 12.5 hours

Why would someone just speed through the game? seems like a waste.

Well, you can either attribute it to wanting to be one of the first to do it and/or wanting to be the first to NM/Hell/Inferno.

That or they just got addicted to it and kept going and going until they got to the end.

Plus, I saw that actually a team of Koreans got through it in 7 hours.

That's still pretty dumb; but whatever, it's there money. I just wonder how the hell managed to pull it off with all the outages.

Still not sure what I want to play as.

Demon Hunter is pretty fun! I tried Wizard for a bit, but she sucked =\ Spent all my time kiting and hardly doing any damage.

If anyone wants to give me an add on the American server, I'm GongsunZan#2442

Don't discount the Wizard. Ray of Frost plus the rune that makes it cost no mana and another one that does extra damage to chilled or frozen seems pretty powerful.

The act two boss was lots of fun because for the first time we actually had to think about what to do besides mashing buttons and whoring exp per kill. :shifty: I will have so much fun with the harder difficulty.

For some reason my Demon Hunter has higher DPS than our babarian. :w00t: He still is a level ahead though... >_<

I had no problems with loging in besides the stuff at midnight. I bet thurssday will be bad, it´s a holiday here in germany and today you could already see how the login servers crumbeled at about 6 pm when everyone came home from work. I trust in blizzard that they will fix this very soon though. It´s only the login servers! I am still amazed how fluent thegame uns on my old iMac, and even more how awesome it looks on all low settings.

Game is installing.

AmpleSalty#1869 is the tag. I dunno if you can add me yet as I haven't started the game yet but...there it is.

Soooooooo slow.

Game is installing.

AmpleSalty#1869 is the tag. I dunno if you can add me yet as I haven't started the game yet but...there it is.

Soooooooo slow.

Dos it make you feel better that i not only got the download on my HDD but also own two DVDs? :shifty: