FIFA 13/Official Home of the N7 Dragons

Summers

I will just play where you guys think I play best for the team, I like both striker and CAM, I rather play in the middle so I can wander around both sides. But it's up to you guys, I really don't know where I play the best for the team. So please tell me >_<

As a goalkeeper. Reserve goalkeeper.

• Like 2

I'll be on from 7pm tonight. Pris! Accept my invite and come score some goals! :D

I will! :w00t: What time is that in US time? 6 hours earlier right? Oh and do you create a certain position? If so which one do I pick?

Yes, 1pm for you

You can pick where ever you like, we'll all let you play where ever you like anyway :P

For those who have it, how similar is this to last years edition? I didnt really like it so would I be better off with PES 2013? Or are the improvements drastic enough its worth looking at again?

Miles better, first touches actually make a difference, passes actually can be miscontrolled if they are overhit, defenders aren't so robotic and/or shit. It's just plays a bit more like real football, there's an element of chaos to it. Try the demo. (Y)

After playing briefly I am quite liking this years game so far. It feels a bit more genuine in how it plays, with passing and everything really.

Anyone know how long it'll be before a squad update is released? There's only minor things but having no Michael Owen at Stoke (or, inexplicably Steven Nzonzi who has vanished somewhere in the development) is already getting to me :shifty:

Trying to create my guy. Can someone tell me what a midfielder is?

300px-Football_positions.png

Translated to FIFA positions

DM = CDM - Central Defensive Midfielder

CM = Midfielder

AM = CAM - Central Attacking Midfielder

SS = CF - Centre Forward

CF = ST - Striker