FIFA 13/Official Home of the N7 Dragons

Summers

My copy of Amazon didn't arrive. I've had a live chat thing with customer service, and they've refunded my deliver cost. I'm hearing different things as to whether or not there's a time limit to activate the 24 free gold packs thing with the Ultimate Edition? Suppose I shall find out for sure when my game does finally arrive. Otherwise they will be getting an angry phone call as the gold packs are a pretty big incentive in ordering the Ultimate Edition.

But yeah, not ordering off the Internet again. Should have just pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition from ASDA, but I got suckered with a load of extra stuff you get from ordering with Amazon, which i'm sure will be worth it if everything works out in the end.

I'll be on soon, calm down

My copy of Amazon didn't arrive. I've had a live chat thing with customer service, and they've refunded my deliver cost. I'm hearing different things as to whether or not there's a time limit to activate the 24 free gold packs thing with the Ultimate Edition? Suppose I shall find out for sure when my game does finally arrive. Otherwise they will be getting an angry phone call as the gold packs are a pretty big incentive in ordering the Ultimate Edition.

But yeah, not ordering off the Internet again. Should have just pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition from ASDA, but I got suckered with a load of extra stuff you get from ordering with Amazon, which i'm sure will be worth it if everything works out in the end.

You ordered an entire amazon?

• Like 2