FIFA 13/Official Home of the N7 Dragons

Summers

Have a club going...I think I invited you to it. Nalareg right?

What option makes it so the other team can't use "Any"? I tried both and both had games against the other teams with a person playing Any.

Though I did score an end-to-end beauty against one of them and had Raven get in the way of another. <_<

Yeah, that's me! I'll join up there now!

Though I did score an end-to-end beauty against one of them and had Raven get in the way of another. dry.gif

You were dispossessed! I was moving in to get it!

I nearly scored two myself remember.

My copy did turn up today! I came back from the cinema to find it waiting for me. I've only played the one match so far, a 3-1 win for Bayern against some random Bundesliga 2 club.

nOOb ish questions: Is there a way to disable to move feature from the menu screens? The game seems to want me to move my control pad down everytime I come out of a menu, and I'm just too damn lazy to do that.

And is there an in game manual? I've found PDF's online so it isn't much of an issue, but an in-game one would be handy. I've had a quick look for one.

And finally, can anyone else not connect to EAS FC at the moment?

Anybody managed to achieve a Larry Zbyszkoary skill challenge score yet?

I've got within 2000pts of it on the dribbling, all the others, nowhere near.

Halfway there on pens and shooting, about a third on advanced shooting, and two thirds on crossing. Everything else is miles off.

If the EA servers thing is down on PS3, I take it theres no clubs on 360 either?

Clubs is good. Are the servers better yet? UT and EASFC was being iffy earlier.

On the challenges, I did long passing with Xabi Alonso on Larry Zbyszkoary as I had Ronaldo selected as my player so I could try the advanced shooting and dribbiling ones with him. Long passing isn't too hard.

Advanced shooting (or whatever it's called) is just fun to do volleys and stuff on but I came close a few times with Ronny and maybe one or two others whilst in the loading screens. Then I managed to do it during an UT team game with one of my silver strikers. :shifty: