TEW05 Real World Update: June 2012

- Import Thunderkitty from your women's mod. Set her birthday info to May 1982. Set her finishers to Sleeper (Submission) & Iced Tea-KO (Pinfall). Raise her popularity in the Great Lakes & South West to 20%.

- Add Thunderkitty to Resistance Pro as a Lower Midcard Face.

Is that on top of the base popularity from WoW (10% US, 5% Canada) or just that popularity.

- Remove Masato Yoshino from DGUSA/EVOLVE, They sent out in their newsletter that he is no longer able to appear for the promotion for the rest of the year.

- Strip Masato Yoshino & Ricochet of the DGUSA Open The United Gate Titles

- Add Christina Von Eerie to "Mad Blankey" in DGUSA

- Add Colt Cabana as an Upper Midcard Face to DGUSA/EVOLVE

- After all the hype that's been going on from DGUSA and other Indies, Samuray Del Sol's popularity could probably be raised..let's go with these:

Increase his Popularity in Great Lakes, Mid West and Tri-State to 30%, and everywhere else in the US to 20%. Increase his popularity in Canada to 10% everywhere.

Edited by ThTmp4

I hear Dragon Lee is the new Mistico, is this case to rename his main profile or just for CMLL?

Main profile, probably.

Sorry if it's been mentioned before and i don't know if they are even in the data but:

Add Ryan Howe and Jessie Belle Smothers to Resistance Pro Wreslting

Since NXT is now an internationally broadcast show would anyone oppose the suggestion of increasing the base popularity of those on NXT to 20% in the US and 10% all over the world?

Also since WWE already fire a lot of talent, my suggestion would be to put the NXT TV show on FCW and run the show that way, that way FCW/NXT would keep their core roster but won’t have the WWE talent. That’s just my suggestion to keep it as realistic as possible.

Since WWE.com doesnt mention NXT anymore, I think its safe to switch NXT to FCW. (incl. William Regal, Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman - I don't think they will get time on SmackDown or RAW and will stay with NXT, Derrick (or Johnny) even posted a message on Twitter saying "yellow ropes forever")

I wouldn't raise their popularity to 20 in the US. Only in South East (Brighthouse airs the new NXT season).

And maybe add the Full Sail University as a venue.

South East

Tiny

Entertainment - medium (or good since its a WWE venue), Modern - medium, Traditional - medium, Pure & Hardcore - Low

English - lots

Spanish - some

Japanese, French, German, Italian - none

Edited by No1Thuganomic

I wouldn't raise their popularity to 20 in the US. Only in South East (Brighthouse airs the new NXT season).

Well the blanket popularity for the US is more for the for fact it’s an internationally broadcast show plus these guys do have have the WWE rub but I get what you’re saying, how about 10% in all countries and then between 10-25% in the South East depending on the talent?

That is excluding some of the known indie talent but I’d give them a bit of a drop popularity wise so they are more with the development feel yet not undervalued if they were released.

ROH Best in The World Spoilers:

- Kenny King and Rhett Titus are the new ROH World Tag Team Champions.

- Add The Headbangers [Thrasher and Mosh] to ROH as a tag team called "The Guardians of Truth", put them in the House of Truth stable. Call them Guardian #1 and Guardian #2 respectively.