EWR 2012 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I would put AJ's charisma in the mid-80s, like 84 or 85. She does extremely well with her current gimmick and I've never really heard her cut a bad promo or have a bad segment.

81 won't give you a bad segment, ever. But, to say she's on par with guys like Dolph or better than Daniel Bryan Danielson is not right.

Her acting has been critically acclaimed lately, when was the last time either of the people you mentioned got rave reviews for the same? Not saying they're bad, but she is on par with them.

On par with DBD puts her in the low 80's.

Plus to add to that, I think they don't receive rave reviews because it is expected of them to be so good. I'm not sure where its currently at now for her, but 86 does seem really high. I am a fan of her's but she doesn't wow me like a lot of other people do.

Is Karen Jarrett also working for AAA?

The reason why I ask is because neither she nor Jeff have been seen on Impact since Sting "fired" them in December of last year and acording to wikipedia the only apperence she ever made (or at least the only apperence Wikipedia has noted her making)as far as AAA is conserned was June of last year when she helped Jeff win the World Heavyweight Championship.

So I was just wondering if she has since then made any apperence in AAA?

-Tick Superstar Look for Jaime Koeppe (granted, she quit modeling a few years ago, but I'd argue that since she looked like this beforehand, unless the last couple of years have been particularly unkind to her...)

I have a better suggestion, why is she even in the game? She NEVER EVER wrestled, managed or did non-wrestling work in the wrestling business. She just won the the initial Diva Search and had a photo shoot for WWE.com, a brief mention on WWE tv and maybe a WWE magazine spread. Other than that, she had no link to wrestling.

I thought I remembered hearing that she managed at one or two WWE developmental shows at one time (though I don't have anything offhand to back it up). But, point taken; if we're looking up to free up some space on the workers list, she'd be a good candidate for deletion as at any rate it's probably safe to assume she won't be coming back. By that token, I'd assume too that some/most of the Jersey Shore cast members that made one-off appearances probably won't be involved in wrestling again?

The bolded part is the main issue here...

It always seems like, when we think some one isn't going to be in wrestling again, lo and behod, someone reports that so and so is appearing somewhere. Then, inevitably, someone wants that person back in the game... So, I end up taking time removing the worker, only to have to re-add them...

My guess is, two years ago, most people would have said that The Rock was "done" with wrestling... So, if I had gone off of that and removed him, I'm 99.99% sure people would have screamed for him to be back in, once he was announced as host of WrestleMania XXVII.

While I am looking to "streamline" the workers somewhat, I'm mroe interested in removing workers that are in the data that we can't find basic info on, such as birthmonths, ages and in some cases, a picture. In Koeppe's case (and the "Jersey Shore" members you mentioned) this info is very easily accessed.

While I'm not a Jersey Shore fan, nor am I a big fan of Jaime Koeppe, those type of workers aren't my concern right now, because they're not creating holes in the data. The ones I'm looking at currently are ones that we have very little, or no info whatsoever on.

-Bill

• Like 1

Guest Team 720

Is Karen Jarrett also working for AAA?

The reason why I ask is because neither she nor Jeff have been seen on Impact since Sting "fired" them in December of last year and acording to wikipedia the only apperence she ever made (or at least the only apperence Wikipedia has noted her making)as far as AAA is conserned was June of last year when she helped Jeff win the World Heavyweight Championship.

So I was just wondering if she has since then made any apperence in AAA?

As far as I know, only the bigger ones.

Bill, bit of a difference between The Rock, arguably the biggest superstar in wrestling history, and Jaime Koeppe, a girl who did some photoshoots a decade ago.

I see what you're saying and it is a tricky judgement call on each person up for deletion, but I think The Rock was a bad example. If you'd said you were removing him two years, surely 99.99% of people would still be massively up in arms.

Bill, bit of a difference between The Rock, arguably the biggest superstar in wrestling history, and Jaime Koeppe, a girl who did some photoshoots a decade ago.

I see what you're saying and it is a tricky judgement call on each person up for deletion, but I think The Rock was a bad example. If you'd said you were removing him two years, surely 99.99% of people would still be massively up in arms.

The point was, it's a big pain in the ass to remove someone, only to have to add them back in... Finlay was a perfect example... People screamed that he should be staff... I made him staff and, the next month, WWE fires him and he's wrestling elsewhere...

My luck, even as insignificant as Jaime Koeppe is to the wrestling world, if I remove her, she'll pop up somewhere in 2 weeks... Given the fact that we have her correct birthmonth, age and have a picture, she isn't causing any problems in the database, so I see no real reason to remove her, or any other worker that falls under the same scenario.

If we don't have accurate info on a worker and they haven't been around in a while, or are a relative unknown, that's a bit of a different story... Because, chances are, if they ever return, we'll be able to get the info that we previously didn't have on them.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

-Remove Kenny King from ROH. Lower his attitude to 62. Vacate the ROH World Tag Team Championship.

-I'm not exactly sure on Danny Havoc's age but he's been wrestling for seven years. I would put him at least at 25. Raise his wages to 14,000. Raise his brawl to 82.

-Raise Thumbtack Jack's brawl to 73, stiffness to 77, overness to 46, and charisma to 74.

Edited by KrisClassic

I'm not sure I would lower Kenny King's attitude. It may seem a bit wrong what he did, but I really don't see how not honoring a handshake agreement makes him a bad guy. ROH should have told him no to begin with. I mean why else would TNA contact him in the first place? The only part that seems wrong on King's part is that the match was televised. If it was a dark match, it wouldn't have mattered. His match was a televised try-out match. He has no offer (from what I understand) with TNA yet, so they wanted to see his ability in front of a live audience.

For those unaware, here's a source- http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/0705/554072/kenny-king/

I see it as more like King saw an opportunity and he took it. I guess though we'll have time to see how this plays out since this wouldn't be included until the August update anyways.

I'll be honest though, ROH, TNA, and Kenny King are all in the wrong here. ROH should have said no when they heard TNA calling (or better yet give him a deal that he would have accepted), TNA was wrong for not clearing it with ROH personally (especially since they just had to work out a deal to get Christian on a PPV, and their history with ROH in the past), and King was wrong for knowingly accepting a televised try-out match that goes against whatever deal he had with ROH.

What's odd is that Kings deal with ROH is verbal, if he appeared on TNA, that's verbal (unless he signed a deal before appearing), and in EWR it's just fine for a wrestler to compete in two organizations that have TV shows. Which is why I see no point in dropping his attitude.

Guest Team 720

I'm not sure I would lower Kenny King's attitude. It may seem a bit wrong what he did, but I really don't see how not honoring a handshake agreement makes him a bad guy. ROH should have told him no to begin with. I mean why else would TNA contact him in the first place? The only part that seems wrong on King's part is that the match was televised. If it was a dark match, it wouldn't have mattered. His match was a televised try-out match. He has no offer (from what I understand) with TNA yet, so they wanted to see his ability in front of a live audience.

For those unaware, here's a source- http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/0705/554072/kenny-king/

I see it as more like King saw an opportunity and he took it. I guess though we'll have time to see how this plays out since this wouldn't be included until the August update anyways.

I'll be honest though, ROH, TNA, and Kenny King are all in the wrong here. ROH should have said no when they heard TNA calling (or better yet give him a deal that he would have accepted), TNA was wrong for not clearing it with ROH personally (especially since they just had to work out a deal to get Christian on a PPV, and their history with ROH in the past), and King was wrong for knowingly accepting a televised try-out match that goes against whatever deal he had with ROH.

What's odd is that Kings deal with ROH is verbal, if he appeared on TNA, that's verbal (unless he signed a deal before appearing), and in EWR it's just fine for a wrestler to compete in two organizations that have TV shows. Which is why I see no point in dropping his attitude.

Kenny King should stay in RoH until they stop using him. Roderick Strong has worked TNA in a dark match a year or two ago while being RoH champion if memory serves me correct and never had his attitude and behavior lowered. If it worked for Roddy, it should work for Kenny.

Also Kenny King and Rhett Titus both have low attitude and behavior for some reason and I am not sure why that is. If anyone knows why, can they say why that is.

I'm just curious to know was Angelina Love apart of Ring Ka King the TNA India promotion before she left TNA?

She is but I would not include that as a part of being in TNA. A lot of talents are in Ring Ka King but not active on the TNA roster like Jimmeh Rave, Trevor Murdoch, Luke Gallow, Little Guido, Scott Steiner and Matt Morgan.

Kenny King should stay in RoH until they stop using him. Roderick Strong has worked TNA in a dark match a year or two ago while being RoH champion if memory serves me correct and never had his attitude and behavior lowered. If it worked for Roddy, it should work for Kenny.

ROH has fired King http://www.rohwrestl...nny-king-update

Edited by MaSc

She is but I would not include that as a part of being in TNA. A lot of talents

are in Ring Ka King but not active on the TNA roster like Jimmeh Rave, Trevor

Murdoch, Luke Gallow, Little Guido, Scott Steiner and Matt Morgan

Thank you for answering my question Team720

An don't worry I'm not going to include that as part of being in TNA.

The reason why I asked is because I am playing Bill1996's April 2012 split scenario and anybody who worked for RKK and TNA I have given them an open contract.

Even though some would not doubt argue RKK is apart of TNA and others would probably argue or ask

"what the point of doing that?"

Since in EWR you can't create RKK due to it being based in India and the only countries you can have your promotion be based in as far as EWR is conserned is American Canada and Mexico