Guest Team 720

Add Extreme Rising to the game:

Extreme Rising

ER

Cult

America

Money: 2,900,000

Image: 65

They use Robby Mireno and Joel Gertner as commentators. Both are in game as staff, so set Mireno as their color commentator, as he is used as strictly that, while Gertner recites one of his poems every show.

Risk: 81

Production: 50

Advertising: 60

Merchandising: 40

No Developmental or Training Camp.

Add the following staff to ER:

-Remove Kevin Kleinrock from NWA Hollywood and add him to ER, he is more involved with the latter. Raise his talent to 75.

-Remove John Finnegan from ECWA and add him to ER. ECWA already has a lot of referees. Lower his talent to 71.

-I still STRONGLY maintain that Mike Kehner should be made a staff member as well (Age 39, birth month July, wages 19,000, talent 73, backstage 82, employer ER, referee) as he is MUCH more notable as a ref than as a worker and much more valuable in game as a ref than a worker, but if not, add him to ER as a face, non-wrestler, staff member. He is in the game as Kid America. Rename him to Mike Kehner.

-Cody Michaels, written contract. Change him to a writer.

-Add Steve O'Neil to the game:

Steve O'Neil

Male

May, 42

ER

Owner

Talent: 67

Backstage: 83

Unsackable

Add the following workers to ER:

-Shane Douglas (Non-wrestler, face, People's Boss). He takes other indy dates but as he isn't involved with any other promotions in-game, I might consider making him unsackable (he is part-owner).

-Papadon (Lower Mid Card, heel, Arrogant)

-Sabu (Main Event, face, Extremist)

-T-Mizzle (Rename to Tony Mamaluke) (Mid Card, tweener, Fiery Italian). Reactivate The FBI III. Raise their experience to 60. Switch their name with The FBI (so that Mamaluke/Guido can be called The FBI).

-James Maritato (Rename to Little Guido) (Mid Card, tweener, Fiery Italian)

-CW Anderson (Mid Card, heel, Old School Heel) Lower his wages to 30,000.

-The Blue Meanie (Mid Card, face, Comedy Character) Lower his wages to 24,000.

-Balls Mahoney (Mid Card, face, Extremist) Lower his wages to 31,000.

-Gary Wolfe (Upper Mid Card, face, Bad Ass) Lower his wages to 22,000.

-The Sandman (Non-wrestler, face, Fun Drunk)

-Joel Maximo (Lower Mid Card, face, No Gimmick Needed)

-Wil Maximo (Lower Mid Card, face, No Gimmick Needed)

-Ruckus (Mid Card, heel, Highlight Reel) Reactivate BLKOUT between Ruckus and Blk Jeez. Raise their experience to 25.

-Blk Jeez (Mid Card, heel, Arrogant) Raise his charisma to 78. Check Menacing.

-Mustafa (Mid Card, face, Gangsta) Lower his wages to 25,000

-New Jack (Main Event, face, Gangsta) Lower his wages to 52,000. Reactivate The Gangstas. Raise their experience to 85.

-Matt Hardy (Main Event, face, Cool) Lower his wages to 64,000. Raise his brawl to 66.

-Rebecca Reyes (Manager, face, Cheerleader. Manages Matt Hardy) Rename to Reby Sky. Remove her from LLUSA. Raise her speed to 15, stiffness to 26, selling to 39, and overness to 42.

-Pesadilla (Lower Mid Card, face, Luchadore)

-Bestia 666 (Lower Mid Card, heel, Luchadore) Raise his wages to 11,000. I might consider removing "La" from the beginning of his finishers. After all, you don't want the word "The" in front of finishers, and La is basically the same thing.

-Luke Hawx (Mid Card, heel, Rebel) Raise his brawl to 63, stiffness to 45, and overness to 47.

-Sylvester Terkay (Manager, heel, Enforcer, manages Luke Hawx) Lower his wages to 28,000.

-Homicide (Main Event, heel, Street Fighter)

-Devon Storm (Upper Mid Card, heel, Weirdo) Raise his overness to 53. Lower his wages to 30,000.

-Jerry Lynn (Main Event, face, Old School Face) Raise his brawl to 64 and overness to 70. Check SS Look.

-Stevie Richards (Upper Mid Card, face, Old School Face)

-Jimmy Jact Cash (Opener, heel, Old School Heel)

-Perry Saturn (Non-wrestler, face, Bad Ass)

-Joel Gertner (Non-wrestler, face, Comedy Character) Raise his selling to 52. Lower his wages to 30,000.

-Robby Mireno (Non-wrestler, tweener, staff member)

They have monthly shows without titles, so unsure how you want to go about naming their events.

I would not add them. There has only been one maybe two shows if you include Extreme Reunion

Extreme Rising

ER

Cult

America

They use Robby Mireno and Joel Gertner as commentators. Both are in game as staff, so set Mireno as their color commentator, as he is used as strictly that, while Gertner recites one of his poems every show.

-Remove Kevin Kleinrock from NWA Hollywood and add him to ER, he is more involved with the latter. Raise his talent to 75.

-Remove John Finnegan from ECWA and add him to ER. ECWA already has a lot of referees. Lower his talent to 71.

-I still STRONGLY maintain that Mike Kehner should be made a staff member as well (Age 39, birth month July, wages 19,000, talent 73, backstage 82, employer ER, referee) as he is MUCH more notable as a ref than as a worker and much more valuable in game as a ref than a worker, but if not, add him to ER as a face, non-wrestler, staff member. He is in the game as Kid America. Rename him to Mike Kehner.

Steve O'Neil

Male

May, 42

ER

Owner

Unsackable

-Shane Douglas (Non-wrestler, face, People's Boss). He takes other indy dates but as he isn't involved with any other promotions in-game, I might consider making him unsackable (he is part-owner).

-T-Mizzle (Rename to Tony Mamaluke) (Mid Card, tweener, Fiery Italian). Reactivate The FBI III. Raise their experience to 60. Switch their name with The FBI (so that Mamaluke/Guido can be called The FBI).

-Ruckus (Mid Card, heel, Highlight Reel) Reactivate BLKOUT between Ruckus and Blk Jeez. Raise their experience to 25.

-New Jack (Main Event, face, Gangsta) Lower his wages to 52,000. Reactivate The Gangstas. Raise their experience to 85.

-Matt Hardy (Main Event, face, Cool) Lower his wages to 64,000. Raise his brawl to 66.

-Rebecca Reyes (Manager, face, Cheerleader. Manages Matt Hardy) Rename to Reby Sky. Remove her from LLUSA. Raise her speed to 15, stiffness to 26, selling to 39, and overness to 42.

-Bestia 666 (Lower Mid Card, heel, Luchadore) Raise his wages to 11,000. I might consider removing "La" from the beginning of his finishers. After all, you don't want the word "The" in front of finishers, and La is basically the same thing.

-Luke Hawx (Mid Card, heel, Rebel) Raise his brawl to 63, stiffness to 45, and overness to 47.

-Sylvester Terkay (Manager, heel, Enforcer, manages Luke Hawx) Lower his wages to 28,000.

-Devon Storm (Upper Mid Card, heel, Weirdo) Raise his overness to 53. Lower his wages to 30,000.

-Jerry Lynn (Main Event, face, Old School Face) Raise his brawl to 64 and overness to 70. Check SS Look.

-Joel Gertner (Non-wrestler, face, Comedy Character) Raise his selling to 52. Lower his wages to 30,000.

They have monthly shows without titles, so unsure how you want to go about naming their events.

I would not add them. There has only been one maybe two shows if you include Extreme Reunion

They've had three shows so far and have several more announced, and they have stated that this will definitely be a promotion, not just a tour. They are without doubt notable and I see no reason not to add them.

Change AJ Lee's primary finisher to the Shining Wizard (Impact) and make her secondary finisher Sliced Bread (Impact).

Also, after the past several weeks of Raw, I'd say AJ deserves a decent overness boost. She's been getting pretty solid crowd reactions and is basically the main focus of the second biggest storyline in the company. I'd say she at least deserves to be around 74-75.

Unrelated to AJ, Sin Cara's primary finisher should be the Satellite Armbar Takedown (Impact) and his secondary finisher should be the Moonsault Slam (Corner). They're awkward as hell, but since WWE seems intent on not actually giving his finishers names it's the best that can be done.

Edited by FckFace666
  • Like 1

Guest Team 720

Extreme Rising

ER

Cult

America

Steve O'Neil

Male

May, 42

ER

Owner

Unsackable

They've had three shows so far and have several more announced, and they have stated that this will definitely be a promotion, not just a tour. They are without doubt notable and I see no reason not to add them.

I still see no need to have Mike Kehner as a referree. We are fine with referrees in the game at the moment. I think he is even a part_time wrestler which would make him or a worker than a staff. If you disagree; Add him yourself every month.

I could see Extreme Rising in the game if it is to say replace a promotion like NWA East or IWC as I see RPW being a better possible promotion to add.

I also see IF Extreme Rising is added it is cult but then CZW and PWS should be regional. The reason I say this is because while both DO get attendence some big names, the problem is it is not on the same level as say ER or even Chikara who can travel and get the same attendence pretty much anywhere. EDIT: I would rather much rather see Billy Corgan's Resistance Pro promotion out of Chicago added instead of . They have ran 6 shows since November 2011 with Harry Smith as their champion.

Edited by Team 720

Hi Bill, been using your updates for awhile and figured it's time to officially say "thanks for all your hard work!"

A few quick suggestions/contributions on my part. First time doing this; apologies if any have been mentioned already:

-Rename Bunkhouse Bunk to Bunkhouse Buck and his picture to "Bunkhouse_Buck.jpg" (this was probably just a typo when he was changed back from being "Jack Swagger Sr.")

-Tick Trainer for GQ Money (he and his wrestling school were featured on "Rhett & Link: Commercial Kings" last year)

-Tick Superstar Look for Jaime Koeppe (granted, she quit modeling a few years ago, but I'd argue that since she looked like this beforehand, unless the last couple of years have been particularly unkind to her...)

-Change Kevin Steen's secondary finisher to F-Cinq (impact)

-Change Bobby Roode's primary finisher to Arm Trap Crossface (submission) and secondary to Payoff (impact)

-Change Kid Kash's primary finisher to Money Maker (impact)

-Change Devon's primary finisher to Standing Spinebuster (impact)

-Change ODB's primary finisher to Bam (impact) and secondary to Dirty Dozen (top rope standing)

-Change Orlando Jordan's primary finisher to Gender Bender (impact) and secondary to Black Ice (impact)

-Rename the tag team Mick Foley Security to Phi Delta Slam

Guest Team 720

-Tick Superstar Look for Jaime Koeppe (granted, she quit modeling a few years ago, but I'd argue that since she looked like this beforehand, unless the last couple of years have been particularly unkind to her...)

I have a better suggestion, why is she even in the game? She NEVER EVER wrestled, managed or did non-wrestling work in the wrestling business. She just won the the initial Diva Search and had a photo shoot for WWE.com, a brief mention on WWE tv and maybe a WWE magazine spread. Other than that, she had no link to wrestling.

Change AJ Lee's primary finisher to the Shining Wizard (Impact) and make her secondary finisher Sliced Bread (Impact).

Also, after the past several weeks of Raw, I'd say AJ deserves a decent overness boost. She's been getting pretty solid crowd reactions and is basically the main focus of the second biggest storyline in the company. I'd say she at least deserves to be around 74-75.

I would even go so far as to say you can boost her up to 80. She has closed Raw and SmackDown on more than one occasion, is by far the biggest Diva in terms of star power at the moment, and gets huge reactions. Look at RAW, she was all over the place throughout the show and yet the crowd was stil hingin on everything she did, and it turned out one of the better RAW episodes I've seen in a while. She is on posters, in commercials and Main Eventing RAW (last week's handicap match)... yea, she deserves AT LEAST 80.

I would also suggest upping her charisma to 82 (puts her on par with Layla).

I have a better suggestion, why is she even in the game? She NEVER EVER wrestled, managed or did non-wrestling work in the wrestling business. She just won the the initial Diva Search and had a photo shoot for WWE.com, a brief mention on WWE tv and maybe a WWE magazine spread. Other than that, she had no link to wrestling.

I thought I remembered hearing that she managed at one or two WWE developmental shows at one time (though I don't have anything offhand to back it up). But, point taken; if we're looking up to free up some space on the workers list, she'd be a good candidate for deletion as at any rate it's probably safe to assume she won't be coming back. By that token, I'd assume too that some/most of the Jersey Shore cast members that made one-off appearances probably won't be involved in wrestling again?

Edited by Dan B.

Does anybody know when Bill1996 is going to post the July 2012 Update?

Just a quick note for everyone...

We had a pretty big storm here yesterday that knocked out power for about 100,000 people, including my house. The electric just came back on within the past half hour, afetr being out for about 20 hours. It's likely going to be a little later on the release date of the update. Right now, I'm eyeing Monday or Tuesday, pending on how much time I actually have to work on the update.

-Bill

Give him some time. These storms were pretty nasty. I'm not sure where Bill lives, but there are people here (in Ohio) are going to be without power till Sunday.

Guest Team 720

Daga should be a heel in AAA and a member of the Perros Del Mal stable.

Abyss and Jeff Jarrett will both be on the next AAA tv tapping and will most likely be at TripleMania. The only problem is WWE can sign them if they are under open deals to be in TNA and AAA.

Edit: On second though AAA should NOT have written contracgs except for Ciberndtico, Konnan, LA Par-K, La Parka and Vampiro.

Edited by Team 720

I thought I remembered hearing that she managed at one or two WWE developmental shows at one time (though I don't have anything offhand to back it up). But, point taken; if we're looking up to free up some space on the workers list, she'd be a good candidate for deletion as at any rate it's probably safe to assume she won't be coming back. By that token, I'd assume too that some/most of the Jersey Shore cast members that made one-off appearances probably won't be involved in wrestling again?

OK, 720 has to be Red, or his twin... Red's been trying to get Koeppe out of the game for a couple years now... :)

-Bill

• Like 1

We had a pretty big storm here yesterday that knocked out power for about 100,000 people, including my house. The electric just came back on within the past half hour, afetr being out for about 20 hours. It's likely going to be a little later on the release date of the update. Right now, I'm eyeing Monday or Tuesday, pending on how much time I actually have to work on the update.

-Bill

Give him some time. These storms were pretty nasty. I'm not sure where Bill lives, but there are people here (in Ohio) are going to be without power till Sunday.

I live in Indiana... We went out Friday at around 3PM EST and got back on saturday at about 11AM, so we were without power for about 20 hours. Being one of the few with power, we were hosting company on Saturday and Sunday, we had a wedding to go to.

The plan was to finish Sunday night or Monday, but then our car started acting up... First, the AC went out (not fun in 103 degree temps) then the brake lights wouldn't go off... Got the brake issue fixed, but spent a good part of the day working on the AC and still nothing... Seems like lately, once we solve one issue, another pops up...

ANYWAY...

I'm aiming to have July's update wrapped up by tomorrow or Friday. I've started on adjusting the ages for those who have a birthmonth of June and that's usually the last thing I do before wrapping the update up... Of course, anytime I "have a plan," something happens to throw a monkey wrench into it...

-Bill

-Bill

I live in Indiana... We went out Friday at around 3PM EST and got back on saturday at about 11AM, so we were without power for about 20 hours. Being one of the few with power, we were hosting company on Saturday and Sunday, we had a wedding to go to.

The plan was to finish Sunday night or Monday, but then our car started acting up... First, the AC went out (not fun in 103 degree temps) then the brake lights wouldn't go off... Got the brake issue fixed, but spent a good part of the day working on the AC and still nothing... Seems like lately, once we solve one issue, another pops up...

ANYWAY...

I'm aiming to have July's update wrapped up by tomorrow or Friday. I've started on adjusting the ages for those who have a birthmonth of June and that's usually the last thing I do before wrapping the update up... Of course, anytime I "have a plan," something happens to throw a monkey wrench into it...

-Bill

Speaking as someone who lives in Indiana, has a broken down air conditioner, and has had the flu for the last couple days, I know I can't complain. This weather's nothing to mess with.

Edited by disease51883

-Raise LJ Cruz's brawl to 43, overness to 25, and charisma to 63. Change him to a face, gimmick: Cool. Check Fonz Factor.

-Raise Brain Damage's overness to 49.

-Raise Vordell Walker's overness to 42 and charisma to 67.

-Raise Danny DeManto's stiffness to 72 and overness to 38.

-Raise Jim Duggan's brawl to 53 and overness to 75.

-Raise Tatanka's wages to 44,000.

-I would say raise AJ Lee's overness to 81 and charisma to 86.

Edited by KrisClassic