EWR 2012 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Fair warning, another pretty big update, so obviously, that means bigger files on the Full and Beginner's versions.

Got the backlog down to under 10 pages, so I'm pretty happy about that as well.

Planning on this being "Housecleaning Month." Now that I've been doing monthly updates for over 5 years, I am starting to feel the data is a bit more "mine" than what I did in the past. Don't worry, all that means is that I'm to a point where I'm going to start removing workers and staff if they haven't been heard from in a while, or if a situation comes up where we just can't get any info on them. A couple examples are Ikaika Loa and Ralphus, who were both removed from the game this month. Loa, I couldn't even find a pic for and Ralphus, while there was a pic, there was little more info on him and he's been gone for so long that we're likely never going to get the info to fill those holes in the data (primarily birthmonth and age). I will be doing extensive research on workers/staff to make sure we're in a "dead end situation" with them before removing them and, to be honest, most of those removed, I would think 99% of people don't know they are in the data anyway.

Long story short, I'm easing up a bit on the "No removing people from the data" rule... Doesn't mean I'm gonna remove thousands of workers or anything, just going to eliminate those that we can't seem to get any info on.

-Bill

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?lb99233jcxk2uaa

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?8mp9jftwya71r3r

BEGINNERS: http://www.mediafire.com/?94d0g4zc0x5nt56

Edited by Bill1996
  • Like 5

Thanks a lot Bill!

Turn Kurt Angle face

Add El Generico to DGUSA

Remove BJ Whitmer from DGUSA, possibly add him to ROH?

Turn Samoa Joe to a tweener

Change Curt Hawkins and Tyler Rek's gimmicks to troublemakers

Change AJ Lee's gimmick to crazy

Turn Eddie Edwards face in ROH

Christopher Daniels and Kazarian are the TNA World Tag Team champions. Add them as a team with 5 Exp.

I'd give Jim Cornette a written contract with ROH. Change his gimmick to authority figure

Add Delirious to The Batiri and remove Archibald Peck from Chikara, rename him RD Evans.

Add The Young Bucks to Chikara, they are the new Campeones de Parejas.

Edited by Y2JFan111
  • Like 1

Oh fuck, you got rid of Ralphus? You just ruined the goddamn data!

ralphuswcwscreen.png

I'm pretty sure you're kidding, but that's kinda why I've been gunshy to remove workers... I remember pulling a few that weren't even real people a few years back and people got pissed...

The thing is, I've kind of decided that, if we can't find adequate info on them in the year 2012, what is the liklihood that people are actually using them anyway?

I will say, before I make any removals, I'll be archiving the data a bit differently so that, if I remove someone and we do find info for them, they can be re-added relatively easily.

-Bill

I'm just fucking with you :P

Ralphus was a truck driver for WCW a long time ago who only got on screen because Jericho wanted to parody Goldberg's entrance. As far as I know, he did nothing in wrestling after the whole Screamin' Norman Smiley deal and certainly after WCW shut its doors.

Good work as always, Bill. Can't believe it's been 5 years...

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thanks Bill

ralphuswcwscreen.png

I would add him a production crew member being he drove a truck and ring announcers/ring crew are on there. Ralphus apprently has a son as well that is 44 in the game (Scott Dickinson) Ralphus is listed being 56 in the game which would have made him 12 when his son was born. Raise Ralphus' age to at least 62.

Thanks a lot Bill!

Turn Kurt Angle face

Add El Generico to DGUSA

Remove BJ Whitmer from DGUSA, possibly add him to ROH?

Turn Samoa Joe to a tweener

Change Curt Hawkins and Tyler Rek's gimmicks to troublemakers

Change AJ Lee's gimmick to crazy

Turn Eddie Edwards face in ROH

Christopher Daniels and Kazarian are the TNA World Tag Team champions. Add them as a team with 5 Exp.

I'd give Jim Cornette a written contract with ROH. Change his gimmick to authority figure

Add Delirious to The Batiri and remove Archibald Peck from Chikara, rename him RD Evans.

Add The Young Bucks to Chikara, they are the new Campeones de Parejas.

The Bucks are maxed out if I am not mistaken.

AJ's split-personality is one of several options including psycho and crazy as per last month's thread. Let's face it she cries one minute and smiles the next. Sounds like a stretch for split-personality.

I could have sworn Daniels and Kazarian teamed before. Not exactly sure on that though.

Reks and Hawkins are NXT security so they COULD be staff members as well.

ralphuswcwscreen.png

I'm pretty sure you're kidding, but that's kinda why I've been gunshy to remove workers... I remember pulling a few that weren't even real people a few years back and people got pissed...

The thing is, I've kind of decided that, if we can't find adequate info on them in the year 2012, what is the liklihood that people are actually using them anyway?

I will say, before I make any removals, I'll be archiving the data a bit differently so that, if I remove someone and we do find info for them, they can be re-added relatively easily.

-Bill

That sounds like a plan to me.

Other suggestions:

Tick Booker for Anthony W. Mori, he has become a backstage worker for Dragon Gate in Japan.

Add Billy Corgan as an owner (he owns Resistance Pro.) He is 45 and was born in March (source: wikipedia.) Not sure on what his ability should be. Maybe someone experienced in Resistance Pro should doso.

Deactivate the team Cameron and Lynch. They have not teamed together since early/mid 2011.

Add Christopher Silvo to RoH as an opener.

Perhaps delete the wrestler for Dr. Muscle and add that as an alter ego for Kinta Tomoka who was the main Dr. Muscle.

Deactivate the team Fighting Spirit. They have not teamed together since late 2011.

Remove Isis The Amazon from LLUSA. She only appeared on one tapping if memory serves me correctly.

Rename Jessie Belle Smothers to Jessie Belle (source: cagematch.)

I would say that Kim Neilson should have diva ticked again since her weight loss from Biggest Loser. She looks like she is in "diva shape" again.

Add La Autentica Park and La Autentica Par-K as alter egos for L.A. Par-K (source: lucha wiki.)

Add Tsunami LLF as an alter ego for La Chicka Kane (source: cagematch.)

Psicosis should have crazy or psycho as his gimmick. Apparently the storyline is after Joe Lider burned Nicho, he went crazy thinking he is Psicosis again.

Rename Samuel Elias to Sam Elias. He has used this as his name in FUW, the only promotion he has been in since his release (source: cagematch.) His primary finisher should be the 450 Splash (a top rope finisher) and his secondary should be the Orange Blossom Thunder Driver (an impact move) (soure: cagematch.)

Rename Tyrone Evans to Michael Tarver. He has used this as his name for FUW, the only promotion he has been in since his release (source: cagematch.) His primary finisher should be Tarver's Lightning and his secondary should be Kill Shot. Both are impact moves (source: wikipedia.)

Rename Vic Adams to Marcus Owens. He has used this as his name in FUW, the only promotion he has been in since his release (source: cagematch.)

Deactivate the team Ziggler and Swagger. Swagger ended the team on RAW this past week.

Add a tag team for Dakota Darsow and Wes Brisco called The 2nd Coming at 10 exp (source: cagematch.)

Add an inactive tag team for Michael Tarver and Ralph Mosca at 1 exp (source: cagematch.)

Perhaps add written deals to any workers for AAA and CMLL who are not working else where or touring in Japan. As far I know this would include Dark Cuervo, Dark Ozz, Mascarita Dorada, Teddy Hart and Vampiro for AAA; and Ayumi Kurihara, Jushin Liger, Mascara Dorada, Prince Devitt, Ray, Sarah Stock, Shinsuke Nakamura and Yujiro for CMLL.

Promotion notes: I know we talked about promotions to add and remove. I know we mentioned IWC, MCW and WWC as possible removes and Resistance Pro as a possible add. Perhaps add Florida Underground Wrestling (FUW) as a possible. It seems to be a catch all for former FCW developmental talents staying Florida. Talents on shows including Bruce Santee, Darsow, Eric Cooper, Fidel Sierra, Giant Magnum, Jay Lethal, JD Maverick, Belle, Kahagas, Leva Bates, Lince Dorado, Low-Ki, Owens, Tarver, Mickeal Zaki, Ryan Howe, Elias, and Brisco (source: FUW roster page.)

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Thanks for the update!

Rename the tag team of Darren Young and Titus O'Neil to the Prime-Time Players.

Remove Joseph Mercury from the Workers list and add him as a trainer for WWE.

turn Mason Ryan heel. add him to the All World Promotions

add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Brock Lesnar and Michael McGillicutty

add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Tensai and John Laurinaitis

add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Matt Morgan and John Cena

add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Matt Morgan and Randy Orton

change Staff Member Chris Russo name to Jack Russo

Johnny Curtis is 27 years old.

remove Ric Flair from TNA

change Val Kabious name to Andre Tyson.

Stop completely capitalizing the relationships you suggest. It's annoying.

I have a suggestion others may disagree with, but here it goes.

Why not just add/remove companies bi-annually or just once a year? If Bill has a backlog of 10 pages, I don't see a need to monthly suggest companies that need to be added and taken out. Do a cleaning a couple times a year at most would still keep it fresh and up to date, and allow time for Bill to get caught up. It would also cut down on pages on this thread saving time.

On a side note, I am all for archiving the people you delete. I haven't looked at these stats yet, but I will try to help you out with some of those people. However, I would suggest (and it might take a while) you mention who you deleted just to let people know so they don't spend time looking for them.

Thank you so much for all you do and the update. I've been waiting for a day since I was unexpectantly fired from my last game.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thanks for the update!

Rename the tag team of Darren Young and Titus O'Neil to the Prime-Time Players.

Remove Joseph Mercury from the Workers list and add him as a trainer for WWE.

turn Mason Ryan heel. add him to the All World Promotions

add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Brock Lesnar and Michael McGillicutty

add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Tensai and John Laurinaitis

add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Matt Morgan and John Cena

add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Matt Morgan and Randy Orton

change Staff Member Chris Russo name to Jack Russo

Johnny Curtis is 27 years old.

remove Ric Flair from TNA

change Val Kabious name to Andre Tyson.

First off, I agree with Kirkland. I looks like a frickin' Mortal Kombat game at the end of a fight... <_<

We all know that when/if Joey Mercury is released, he will return to the ring and thus we will need to put him back in. It happened with Finlay and I am sure it will happen with others. Plus WWE has enough trainers, hell the game has enough after I added RPW and FUW into the game. The only thing the game needed was two road agents... <_<

I would rename Val Kabious once he debuts in FCW. I am pretty sure you are using the list of WWE personnel wikipedia page as Andre Tyson is his real name. (Which by the way has Averno as a WWE talent that has not been assigned DESPITE the fact he has continued to wrestle for CMLL for a year after his rumored jump to WWE to feud with Sin Cara.

Unless I missed something when did Mason Ryan actually join All World Talent?

Johnny Curtis' age is actually 28. (source: wikipedia) Add Curtis Hussey (source: facebook), Jonathan Curtis and Dirty Curty as alter egos for Johnny Curtis as well. Also his secondary finisher should be Maine Jam.

Finally can we please post a reason and/or link for these relationships. It helps Bill out in figuring out if relationships SHOULD be added or not. The same as posting proof of ages or pictures for workers, it gives Bill less work so he can worry about stat changes due to drug charges, backstage issues, recent promos, and recent matches; alter ego changes; name changes for guys in WWE developmental; figuring out if wrestlers are double entries; and a LOT of other issues all together.

Why not just add/remove companies bi-annually or just once a year? If Bill has a backlog of 10 pages, I don't see a need to monthly suggest companies that need to be added and taken out. Do a cleaning a couple times a year at most would still keep it fresh and up to date, and allow time for Bill to get caught up. It would also cut down on pages on this thread saving time.

On a side note, I am all for archiving the people you delete. I haven't looked at these stats yet, but I will try to help you out with some of those people. However, I would suggest (and it might take a while) you mention who you deleted just to let people know so they don't spend time looking for them.

I think this is an interesting suggestion that I am neither for nor against. All I know is it is A LOT of work. When I was adding Ralphus in as a staff for this game, I had a second EWR window open just to add him in. Say for game play, I want to play a game a 2CW but it is out that of month due to being "caught up," this would need me to find all the previous data and look it up so that I can play it in a current data. Plus for record keeping, Bill might be backed up anyway that month due to health issues he is facing, family issues or time for work that he himself cannot do it on his own. I may gripe about things Kris Classic does but I will put him over for trying to help with as many indies and indy workers as he can. It is not easy being say a lucha expert or an indy or in Bill's case a women's wrestling expert, but by having us, the game has turned from one where you would have a hard, challenging and frustrating time playing as a Mexican or indy promotion to one that is realistic and fun.

Other notes:

With the Young Bucks, I would remove them from PWS for CHIKARA being they are the tag champs now. Also, I would push to lower their attitudes 5 points (down to 76) due to the issues with respecting veterans like RVD and Booker T in the locker room before or after matches.

Add David Richard Fliehr as an alter ego for David Flair (source: wikipedia)

Add Richard Reid Fliehr as an alter ego for Reid Flair (source: wikipedia)

Perhaps add Tony Kozina to ROH as a manager for Davey Richards and Kyle O'Reilly with a Mentor gimmick? I don't really have the time (or paitence) to follow RoH tv on the internet.

<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">

@WWEALLWORLD<br style="font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; ">#ALLWORLD wants nothing but the best for it's clients. As of last night I'm sure Mr. Ryan is enjoying his AW experience. #Champagne&Caviar

Finally can we please post a reason and/or link for these relationships. It helps Bill out in figuring out if relationships SHOULD be added or not. The same as posting proof of ages or pictures for workers, it gives Bill less work so he can worry about stat changes due to drug charges, backstage issues, recent promos, and recent matches; alter ego changes; name changes for guys in WWE developmental; figuring out if wrestlers are double entries; and a LOT of other issues all together.
<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/252955-report-brock-lesnars-return-affect-michael-mcgillicutty

Brock Lesnar's return has some in WWE watching to see if it helps the career of Michael McGillicutty according to PWInsider.com.

Lesnar was good friends with McGillicutty's father, the late Curt "Mr. Perfect" Hennig. The report claims that in Lesnar's two weeks back, nothing can be seen but many feel that the two do have a special relationship and Lesnar's influence he has can't hurt for the future of McGillicutty.

Matt Morgan said in a recent interview that he is good friends with John Cena and Randy Orton.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

@WWEALLWORLD<br style="font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; ">#ALLWORLD wants nothing but the best for it's clients. As of last night I'm sure Mr. Ryan is enjoying his AW experience. #Champagne&Caviar

But did Mason Ryan actually join? On house shows he has become a bodyguard for Dolph Ziggler who I might add is NOT a part of All World Talent.

Thank you so much for all you do and the update. I've been waiting for a day since I was unexpectantly fired from my last game.

To be honest, I don't think that's really necessary... If I have all of the info on a promotion, it really doesn't take long for me to add the promotion. I'd hate to put limits on it like that, for the simple reason that if a promotion goes out of business in June, when the next "add/remove" is scheduled for November, that's 5 months of having a defunct promotion in the game, when there is the very real possibility that it could be removed (and probably even replaced with another promotion) well before that.

Don't read too much into the "10 pages of backlog" thing. It's actually only 9 pages and really isn't as much as it sounds like. Here's the breakdown:

Notes from 2007-2010: 3 Pages

Notes from 2011: 3 Pages

Notes from 2012: 3 Pages

Also, a good chunk of it is just notes, really, not anything that really needs updated. I'll put it this way, 2 months ago, there were AT LEAST 25 pages of backlog. So, it's been significantly cut down.

Yes, anyone deleted will be noted. Like I said, my guess is, you won't even realize that most of them are missing, if I weren't to mention them. Primary candidates for removeal will be those who I can't find any info and/or pics on. The Loa guy that I mentioned from last month was a prime example. He wrestled one match over ten years ago and I couldn't even find one picture of him.

So, long story short, if you see that a worker in the current update doesn't have a picture, they would likely be a candidate for removal... That means I haven't been able to even find a pic for the worker in the 5 years I've been doing updates.

Thanks Bill

ralphuswcwscreen.png

I would add him a production crew member being he drove a truck and ring announcers/ring crew are on there. Ralphus apprently has a son as well that is 44 in the game (Scott Dickinson) Ralphus is listed being 56 in the game which would have made him 12 when his son was born. Raise Ralphus' age to at least 62.

Here's the thing about that... I actually thought about leaving him in the game as Production, as I know he used to drive a truck for WCW, which is how Jericho discovered him. Two reasons I didn't:

1: I still had no info on his birthmonth and age... Moving him to staff doesn't give me that information and would still be a "hole" in the "accurate data."

2: There is appoximately 1.5 shitloads of Production workers in the game... Is everyone really clamoring for John Riker to be added, when there are more than enough prods in the game already?

I'll put it this way: If I had simply removed Ralphus, without posting about it and people not seeing that his pic was deleted on the "Pic Changes" document included with the updates, how many people would have even noticed he was gone? My guess would be, not many.

I actually considered adding some of the mexican women (I beleive they are called "edecanes") to the game as Production workers, but decided it wasn't really worth it because:

1: Again, not having a birthmonth or age crates a "hole" in the data... Dunno how much is really known about the edecanes.

2: Realistically, how many people playing the game would actually use them?

I believe that's what Ysabella Martinez Ruiz is (or was). BTW, she's still in the game as a prod for AAA, dunno how accutae that is. If she's not still with AAA, she'd be a candidate for removal, since I can't find a thing on her... But again, chances are, most peope aren't even aware she's in the data, anyway.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

It's part of the game and is there for a reason so yes.

For anyone interested, this is the list of workers in the game that would be the first candidates for removal, along with some random notes:

Abdul Hanish (Stampede)

AC Coaltrain

Akinari Yasuzawa (NJPW)

Alex Super Fly

Amoretto Mitsuko (FLI)

Angus

Anthony Barlett Jr. (EWR)

Anthony Blanca Blackball'd Wrestling Organization

Benny Dredd

Blinky

Bouncer Bob RN: Santos Martinez IWA and WWC

Brian Anderson

Buddy George

Calvin Rose Mississippi Championship Wrestling: http://www.myspace.com/ms_wrestling

Carlos Latino

Chi-Nen Hokkai Michinoku Pro

Chris Clontz Canadian, Border City Wrestling

Christopher Wells

Damien Ryback

Dennis Rampage Championship Wrestling

Dirty Man Dempsey FOW

Dragon 2000

Dreiven IWA Puerto Rico

Dynamo

Franco Demarco Canadian, Border City Wrestling

Franklin J. Faust III

Freddie Laguardia Future of Wrestling

Fujihiro Ounori NJPW

Gino The Punisher

Harden Bradley

Jack Spurrs

Jason Norcross

JC Castro

Jeff Shapiro

Jim Warcloud (Tim Warcloud?) http://www.oklafan.com/bios/147/profile.html

John Dalton

John Prendergast

Johnny Mac

Juan Latino

Junichi Yabuki

Kazunobu Nakamura

Kenjiro Katahira Hawaiian Championship Wrestling

Kid Justice

Kid Lightning http://www.genickbruch.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=20051 http://www.genickbruch.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=15774

Konrad

Krazy Dee

Kyle Rice

Leo Rogers

Little Mac Empress Stampede Wrestling

Lucas White

Marc Portugal

Mark Gold

Matt Bison UWA Hardcore and CZW

Mini Machine

Mr. Spa Fitness Hawaiian Championship Wrestling

Mr. X-Treem

Onyx EWA

Pat Powers

Peter Van Orton Peter Ferriero, the promoter of the IHPW Was inducted in the ACE hall of fame in 2010.

Phoenix

Red McHallister

Rick Mathis

Rico Suave RME

Ruftop

Russ Rampage Championship Wrestling

Sean Rollins

Senior Kidd

Shane Holmes

Shawn Stylez

Shemus

Simon Sanders

Stealth

Steve Jaworski

Steve Parker

Super Atomo AE: Atomo IWA-PR http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=2069

Super Gladiator

Syrus Born 1985

Tank Sheik Ali

The Great Tetsujin

The Iceberg

The Machine

The Purifier

The Super Ninja

Tonic

Tony Brasco

Ultimate Fighter Caruso (Tag with Daryl Bonilla)

Willy Paterson

Youngbleed

Yukitsugu Kanechika

Yusuke Morikado

For the most part, this list of workers has no pic, has little to no info in the game whatsoever to try to do "detective work" on. What that means is, they don't have any alter egos, tag teams, etc, that could help get further on the search for them. Some do have info, but obviously, that info has never led to anything.

I have a women's list as well, even though I'm pretty sure all of the women in the game have a pic. Those on that list, about all I have on them is a picture. That list is currently on paper though, so I can post that once I get a chance to type it up. Again, probably not anyone that most people have even heard of, or was even aware that they were in the game to begin with.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996