EWR 2012 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I suppose that's fair, with the waving and the pandering to the kids etc. But even then, once he was in the ring he was still a bit of a scary bastard, remembering his feuds with the likes of Bryan and Cody.

The point I was trying to make was, I'd rather deal with the happy Show than the pissed one... Relating it to Mutoh, I'd much rather deal with Mutoh than I would Muta... But, does that make him not menacing? Cause, he could very well become Muta...

Just trying to compare. Even though face Show is happy and smiling, we wouldn't take the menacing off of him, simply because he's playing a face character... Should Mutoh not be considered menacing, just because he's not in Muta getup?

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Oh I totally agree with that Bill, when the Mutoh thing was brought up I felt he should stay menacing as users have the option at any time of making him the Great Muta, thus he should be able to be menacing.

As masked Great Muta yes I would say but facepainted Muta, not so much. IMO the Namajgue mask is scary but I wouldn't say the person behind the mask is. Barry Darsow as looked menacing as Krusher Krushev in the NWA before becoming Smash and if you ask me, even as "Mr. Hole in One." Also I would say face Doink was not menacing but he was portrayed by Ray Apollo while heel Doink was portrayed by Matt Borne who also looked menacing in other gimmicks (Borne Again his ECW split personality gimmick comes to mind.)

On another note, if I could find age stats, I would suggest to add Ray Apollo's "Doink."

Add Arthur Rosenburg and Arthur Rosenberg as alter egos for Kirby Mack.

Add Stan Stanski as an alter ego for TJ Mack.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Guest The Phenomenal Red

That other guy wasn't Kirby was he? I know TJ was there.

Kirby is the one with the Jeff Hardy-esque beard (Rosenberg) and TJ was Stanski.

Oh, I got them mixed up anyway. I didn't realize the blonde haired dude was TJ.

The real identities of the wrestlers that Ryback beat were Kirby Mack and Stoney Hooker

I can't believe there is a wrestler named Stoney Hooker... But, apparently, there is: http://cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=7362&name=Stoney+Hooker

A quick peek at his Twitter...

....CALL FROM WWE! Booked in my Hometown Next Month!!! #LifeIsGood

— Stoney Hooker (@StoneyHooker)

May 25, 2012

....CALL FROM WWE! Booked in my Hometown Next Month!!! #LifeIsGood

He's from South Carilona, which is where I believe RAW is taking place tonight... Are we sure this isn't one of them?

-Bill

-I agree with raising Mil Mascara's overness to even higher. I would put him at 76.

-In turn with that I would raise Jushin Liger's overness to 75. Raise his wages to 64,000.

-Check Menacing and Fonz Factor for Junior Fatu.

-Raise Dante Dash's selling to 62.

-Raise James Bronson's technical to 68.

-Check SS Look for Sean Waltman.

-Raise Dolph Ziggler's brawl to 78.

-Raise Finlay's brawl to 85.

-Lower Lobo's brawl to 74.

-I really feel Undertaker deserves at least an 86 in brawl.

-Lower Justice Pain's brawl to 73, speed to 54, and technical to 62. Raise his selling to 75 and charisma to 56.

-Check Booker for Breaker Morant.

-Raise Abdullah Kobayashi's overness to 43. Change his gimmick to Extremist. Raise his wages to 25,000. All regular Japanese wrestlers should have a wage of at least 20,000, to account for flights, in my opinion.

Brian Breaker has signed with WWE (presumably to a developmental deal). http://missouriwrestlingrevival.wordpress.com/2012/06/04/congratulations-to-brian-breaker-for-being-signed-to-the-wwe/

It may not be concrete evidence, but I've never seen them post information that wasn't true before. Breaker isn't in the game yet, and I'm not sure what his stats would be because I've never seen him live before, but I do believe he has wrestled for Metro Pro Wrestling before and they have videos on youtube. He has also wrestled for WLW, and was in Pro Wrestling NOAH for a while last year.

Add Delirious to The Batiri and remove Archibald Peck from Chikara, rename him RD Evans.

Add The Young Bucks to Chikara, they are the new Campeones de Parejas.

CHIKARA Spoilers;

Delirious hasn't necessarily joined the Batiri - they seem to be following him now, but were as confused as anyone else as to why he was out there in the first place. It's a loose alliance, rather than him having joined their "stable". Wait and see how it goes before that decision is made.

Archibald Peck hasn't necessarily left CHIKARA. Throughout the show they acted as if Archibald Peck and Mixed Martial Archie were two completely different people - even later on in the show claimed that Mixed Martial Archie "hadn't been seen" since his bump on the stage, even though Peck had come out and lost the match later. So I'm guessing that Marchie Archie is gone, and MMA returns. So instead, if he isn't already, rename him to "Mixed Martial Archie", and change his gimmick to fit.

I think that Scott Parker and Magnus should be removed from the game

Would this be the Scott Parker that used to wrestle in the FWA in the UK? He was on the King Of England televised special way back when, so there's footage of the guy. He's not an unknown, at least.

If Scott "Jagged" Parker fits (I can't remember EWR's character limit on names), then renamed Jagged to that, and keep the other Scott Parker as just Scott Parker.

As for the "menacing" debate, it literally should only come down to whether or not they require it ticked to work the gimmick their best known for. It has little effect otherwise, and surely the mechanics of the game functioning correctly are of more importance than spending another two pages debating whether or not we'd be afraid of Barry Darsow?

Change the tag finisher of Corey Graves & Jake Carter to Powerslam/Neckbreaker.

Turn Jake Carter heel. Change his gimmick to Arrogant.

Lower Sonny Elliot's age to 23. Source

Add Martin Stone to WWE under Development Contract.

Bo Rotundo is now listed as Bo Dallas on the FCW website.

Turn Eli Cottonwood and Garrett Dylan heel.

Turn Kenneth Cameron and Conor O'Brian into tweeners. They are faces in FCW, but played heels at the NXT tapings.

-I agree with raising Mil Mascara's overness to even higher. I would put him at 76.

-In turn with that I would raise Jushin Liger's overness to 75. Raise his wages to 64,000.

-Check Menacing and Fonz Factor for Junior Fatu.

-Raise Dante Dash's selling to 62.

-Raise James Bronson's technical to 68.

-Check SS Look for Sean Waltman.

-Raise Dolph Ziggler's brawl to 78.

-Raise Finlay's brawl to 85.

-Lower Lobo's brawl to 74.

-I really feel Undertaker deserves at least an 86 in brawl.

-Lower Justice Pain's brawl to 73, speed to 54, and technical to 62. Raise his selling to 75 and charisma to 56.

-Check Booker for Breaker Morant.

-Raise Abdullah Kobayashi's overness to 43. Change his gimmick to Extremist. Raise his wages to 25,000. All regular Japanese wrestlers should have a wage of at least 20,000, to account for flights, in my opinion.

I don't think Mil Mascaras is more over than Jushin Liger in all of North America. Liger's wrestled in Canada, the US, and Mexico, and he's been promoted very highly in all three. He was featured prominently in WCW during his tenure there as a multi-belt holder and Cruiserweight champ, and even though that was a decade or more ago, he's still referred to very highly... when he was in RoH, he was wrestling their champions. When he was in TNA, he was given star treatment for sure. I know Mil is a big star in Mexico, but I don't think his prominence reaches beyond that, and since Liger is known in all three countries (did some work in Canada with UWA when it was around, along with Ultimo Dragon) I think he's more well known overall on the North American scale.

Are we sure Finlay deserves 85 in brawl? I haven't watched his matches since leaving WWE, but it seems kinda high and would make him one of the absolute best brawlers in the world. At this point, I just wanna make sure we aren't basing things off old history.

I disagree with ticking superstar look for Waltman. Really, he's never looked like a superstar... He's always been very thin and even as X-Pac/his current look, he doesn't stick out whatsoever.

I agree about Taker. I'm surprised his brawl is only 81. I'd at least bump it up to around 84.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Lower Sonny Elliot's age to 23. Source

Add Martin Stone to WWE under Development Contract.

Turn Kenneth Cameron and Conor O'Brian into tweeners. They are faces in FCW, but played heels at the NXT tapings.

I would make Cameron and O'Brian as heels just because they will be when they debut on NXT. Perhaps add Conor O'Brien as an alter ego due to being an alternative spelling.

I found a source for Martin Stone's jump in case anyone is wondering... Martin Stone Goes to FCW

While on the topic for WWE signees, We need stats for British wrestler Joel Redman who has been signed by WWE and waiting to debut for FCW since signing in March (source: News

I also would not deactivate Air Boom just yet. Bourne has been suspended and then injured while being suspended.

I think that FCW talents should have increased overness because in the game if you want to bring say Jake Carter up to tag with Corey Graves for their tag team, you have to keep Carter in developmental for several months due Carter being at 19. Bo Rotundo/Dallas is at 30 which is borderline to be brought up to the roster. I would raise Kenneth Cameron to 40, Bo Dallas to 48, Richie Steamboat to 52, Jake Carter to 40, Corey Graves to 43 and Damien Sandow to 55 to reflect this. I honestly thought that Sandow should have been there for this month's update.

Rename Shisa Boy to Shisa Boy and drop the Siesar BOY and Siesar BOY alter ego entries from Shisa BOY's alter egos and rename them Shachihoko BOY and Shachihoko Boy.

Also remove the Super Siesar from Super Shisa's alter egos.

I disagree with the whole Japanese wrestlers need to start at 20000. I think that if you have say young boys like Sho Kaga, Eita Kobayashi, Super Shenlong III and KOTOKA who are at 20000, I think it is not a good level. I would have it start at 10 for these guys and start to rise up for higher levels.

Michael Cole (as the non wrestler, not the staff) starts unemployed as opposed to in the WWE

That's because, the plan was to remove the worker from the game completely. Usually, if a worker that I'm removing is in a promotion, I take them out of the promotion first, to make sure it doesn't cause any runtime errors or anything crazy (like if you pull an announcer out of a promotion when they are set on a TV show in that promotion).

I must have simply forgot to actually remove him...

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Guest mr. potato head

Disagree with Undertaker's brawl being anywhere near 86. Maybe in his absolute prime, but today he's nowhere near that. 61 seems a lot closer to being accurate.

• Like 1