EWR 2012 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Undertaker vs HHH both years have not done anything for me, they were overly slow, overly self indulgent and I didn't enjoy it, since the second HBK match, Undertaker has not done anything that has wowed me, this years match was as much about Shawn's reactions than Undertaker's or HHH's wrestling ability.

I see the point of dropping 'Takers wrestling stats, he may put on a good match when he wrestles, but that is more down to the psychology and selling than his ability to brawl and wrestle.

If anybody says here that from a pure, physical style of wrestling Taker is still that good, that's fine, but I think you are deluding yourself, I believe his Selling stat should be off the charts, but not his wrestling, as he can not keep the pace and strength up to the standards he once did.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

His last few matches have all been considered one of the best (if not the best) matches of the year.

No they haven't.

Undertaker's matches with Shawn Michaels weren't both considered MOTYC, if not MOTY? Same with Triple H? You are flat out lying if you are trying to say they weren't critically acclaimed.

BTW, given Michael Cole's match on Raw last night, he definitely should remain in game as a worker.

-Raise Ultimo Dragon's overness to 68.

-Raise Jun Akiyama's brawl to 64.

I KNEW that would come up but the problem remains that Michael Cole is the announcer for RAW which he could not be because Bill does not like wrestlers and staffers who are shared identities whether it is the same name OR the same person. Either the worker goes (which he only does matches every six months or so) or the announcer goes. If you want the level of realism for this, download TEW 2005 because we have to compromise somehow.

I agree on Ultimo's overness, I am surprised he is not that over at the moment.

I would argue to raise Jun's brawl to 67.

You forgot the part where they were slow, mastabatory self-wankfests.

HHH-Taker at 27 WAS, NOT 28. 28 was good.

Lineker, got to say I disagree with you by and large. The Taker - HBK matches were excellent. Taker - HHH this year, his most recent match, was also fantastic.

This posts make the most sense. The fact remains the rest of Taker's matches since WrestleMania XXVI have sucked since. I mean who wants to see the 2010 Taker-Kane matches again?

Guest mr. potato head

The Taker/HBK matches were good. I didn't see this year's Taker/HHH match, but from most accounts it was at about the same level as last year's, which wasn't an utterly horrible mess, but was only as good as it was because of how it was booked, not because of anything having to do with either man's Brawl stat.

• Like 1

-Raise Johnny Saint's overness to 47.

-Raise Daisuke Sekimoto's brawl to 81 and overness to 42.

-Raise Shinjiro Otani's brawl to 77, stiffness to 69, selling to 71, and charisma to 44.

-Raise Ultimo Dragon's brawl to 59 and technical to 78.

-Raise KENTA's overness to 66. Raise his wages to $38,000.

-Raise Taiji Ishimora's brawl to 56.

-Raise Jay Freddie's brawl to 57.

-Raise Matt Taven's overness to 35.

-Raise Slyck Wagner Brown's overness to 43. Lower his attitude to 74.

-Add Zaquary Springate III to 2CW.

Edited by KrisClassic

• Admin

Now I'm more awake, I feel I should point out that I was referring more to the HHH matches than the HBK matches, which were more recent anyway.

But both HHH matches were bad. Yes this year's was slightly better but that was never going to be that hard for them to achieve.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

-Add Zaquary Springate III to 2CW.

-Raise Taiji Ishimora's brawl to 56.

ZS3 retired last month which is why I said not to add him. I posted the link to his facebook post in last month's thread in case you need proof.

You Taiji Ishimori right?

Raise Taiji Ishimori's overness to 38 and charisma to 61 and remove superstar look. I don't think he ever looked like a star dating back to the Toryumon X days.

Add Epic and Aaron Deville as an alter egos for Aaron Epic. Raise his overness to 25.

Add Carl Jamar Wilson, Carl Wilson and Suge as alter egos for Sugar Dunkerton.

Add Cruz as an alter ego for Ben Dejo.

Add Rios as an alter ego for Marty Con Dejo.

Add Gus Money to the game:

Name: Gus Money

Short Name: Money

Birthmonth: October

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: American

Wage: $5,000

Primary Finisher:

Secondary Finisher:

Contract Type: None

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: None

Card Position: Opener

Disposition: Face

Manager: None

Gimmick: Blue Chipper

Stats:

Brawl: 42

Speed: 73

Technical: 46

Stiffness: 41

Selling: 65

Over: 23

Charisma: 85

Attitude: 85

Alter Egos: Gustavo Caravajal Jr.

Relationships:

Loyalty: Hack Myers

Add Mike Cruz to the game:

Name: Mike Cruz

Short Name: Cruz

Birthmonth: August

Nationality: American

Wage: $5,000

Primary Finisher: Swanton Bomb (Top Rope)

Secondary Finisher: Swanton Bomb (Top Rope)

Contract Type: Open?

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: DGUSA

Card Position: Opener

Disposition: Face

Gimmick: Blue Chipper

Stats:

Brawl: 38

Speed: 76

Technical: 53

Stiffness: 34

Selling: 68

Over: 23

Charisma: 85

Alter Egos: Michael Cruz

Relationships:

Loyalty: Ricky Vega

Add Tadasuke to the game:

Name: Tadasuke

Short Name: Tadasuke

Birthmonth: January

Nationality: Japanese

Wage: $15,000

Primary Finisher: Last Ride (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: OutKast (Impact)

Contract Type: None

Touring With: Osaka Pro

Employer 1:

Employer: None

Card Position: Tweener

Disposition: Lower Midcard

Gimmick: Foreign Star

Stats:

Brawl: 75

Speed: 68

Technical: 62

Stiffness: 60

Selling: 65

Over: 30

Charisma: 41

Behavior: 85

Alter Egos: Tadanosuke Matsuyama, Tadasa

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

I would leave ZS3 there for a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if he remained at 2CW in a non-wrestling role.

Yes, I meant Taiji Ishimori. My apologies. I would argue for leaving SS Look on him, though.

-Lower Virgil's attitude to 73 and behavior to 64. There are numerous stories of him being more or less a con man and sleaze bag. Lower his overness to 44. Lower his wages to $24,000.

-Lower Tony Atlas' behavior to 72.

Edited by KrisClassic

You forgot the part where they were slow, mastabatory self-wankfests.

This guy can't even spell masturbatory, and he's just acting like an indignant hater.

Taker/HBK and Taker/HHH were amongst the best matches of the past four years, and that's according to the wrestling community at large, not one troll.

• Like 1

If I'm honest I have not seen a whole lot of Sugi San, but I feel that his speed being 96 is a bit high. If someone can confirm that he really if that fast then that's fine but at the minute I see it as being very high.

Add a team The House Of Truth II with Michael Elgin and Rhino, 1 Exp.

Add a team of AJ Styles and Kurt Angle, 2 Exp.

As for my thought on the current Undertaker debate, I feel that he definitely does deserve 86 brawl, personally I haved loved his matches with Triple H.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Rename Tyrone Evans to Michael Tarver. He has used this as his name for FUW, the only promotion he has been in since his release (source: cagematch.) His primary finisher should be Tarver's Lightning and his secondary should be Kill Shot. Both are impact moves (source: wikipedia.)

Completely random biyearly post for me, I work Cleveland indies and he still goes by Tyrone Evans up here.

If I'm honest I have not seen a whole lot of Sugi San, but I feel that his speed being 96 is a bit high. If someone can confirm that he really if that fast then that's fine but at the minute I see it as being very high.

Add a team The House Of Truth II with Michael Elgin and Rhino, 1 Exp.

Add a team of AJ Styles and Kurt Angle, 2 Exp.

As for my thought on the current Undertaker debate, I feel that he definitely does deserve 86 brawl, personally I haved loved his matches with Triple H.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNFAsVLIE5I

It's well deserved. He can do things I've never seen anyone else do.