EWR 2012 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

-Raise Gene Okerlund's talent to 87.

-Change Rob Naylor to Production (or Writer, both would be accurate) and raise his talent to 80.

-Lower Mike Chioda's talent to 77 and backstage to 74.

-Change Brad Armstrong to a Producer. raise his talent to 58.

-Change Dennis Condrey to a Producer.

-Raise Norman Smiley's talent to 75.

-Raise Steve Lombardi's talent to 100. He is good enough to warrant special mention for his skill as a road agent in Ric Flair's HOF speech.

-Raise Andrew Thomas' talent to 72. Is there a reason his behavior is so low? If not (I was unable to find anything online), raise it to 78.

-Raise Earl Hebner's talent to 78.

-Lower Fredric G. Rubenstein's talent to 60.

-After watching that, Sugi San is impressive, but I feel like Mascarita Dorada is still a step above him. I would probably say 93-94.

I would put Yoshitsune/Takuya Sugi/El Blazer at LEAST on par with whoever is highest in speed. I don't think there's anyone who's better at speed-based matches than him.

I would say Sugi and Mascarita Dorada Jr. should both be around 94 in speed, while Sin Cara and Dragon Kid should be 93. Everyone else should be 92 and lower, imo.

Here's where I would rank the top 15 guys in speed:

Sugi San: 94

Mascarita Dorada: 94

Dragon Kid: 93

Sin Cara: 93

Kota Ibushi: 92

Masato Yoshino: 92

Paul London: 92

Jack Evans: 91

Evan Bourne: 91

PAC: 91

Volador Jr.: 90

Aero Star: 89

Matt Cross: 89

Ricochet: 89

Rich Swann: 88 (I honestly don't know, saw him in EWR)

I'll leave it for Bill to decide, he's been provided videos on both throughout the threads.

-Raise The Sheik's speed to 9, technical to 31, charisma to 67, attitude to 68, and behavior to 84.

-Check Booker for Pat Buck.

-Check Booker for Kevin Matthews.

-Rename Ahtu to just Ahtu. He never uses his last name in wrestling. Change his secondary finisher to Spear (impact).

-Raise Roxie Cotton's overness to 21.

-Raise Low Ki's overness to 69.

-Raise Akira Tozawa's technical to 67.

-Remove Silas Young from DG-USA.

-Raise Sal Hamaoui's talent to 72.

-Raise Matt Bennett's talent to 74.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest mr. potato head

Um, no. At least, assuming he's still in as an announcer, no. Actually even as a road agent or production guy that'd be high.

Um, no. At least, assuming he's still in as an announcer, no. Actually even as a road agent or production guy that'd be high.

Why not? He does commentating from time to time and hosts shows on 24/7 and does a terrific job.

-Raise The Scene's experience to 10.

-Raise Ricochet's overness to 51.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest mr. potato head

Hosting a studio show is a lot different from play-by-play or colour commentary, which are the two skills the Announcer role is supposed to reflect. Okerlund in his prime wasn't anywhere near an 87 at play-by-play or colour commentary. Last I played, his stat was somewhere around 70 and that's still maybe generous but not a number I have a problem with.

I always found him to be a very good play-by-play man when he did announce (and as I said earlier, still does on occasion).

-Change Harry Del Rios' name to Spellbinder. Check Menacing. Raise his speed to 8, technical to 12, and charisma to 74.

-Raise Niles Young's brawl to 71.

Edited by KrisClassic

I always found him to be a very good play-by-play man when he did announce (and as I said earlier, still does on occasion).

I don't usually voice my opinions on these sort of things, but do you really think Gene is the second best at PBP or Color in the entire game?

Currently, Jim Ross is tops at 92. Cole is at 78, Josh Mathews is at 76... Hell, Jesse Ventura is only at 86. Mike Tenay is at 82.

Maybe it's me, but I always thought Gene was very weak when it came to PBP and Color skills. Also, the last time I remember him in either of those spots was for the Gimmick Battle Royal at WrestleMania 17... That was over 10 years ago.

Now, if we switch him to production (which is probably more accurate anyway, seems he does the WWE Classics on Demand stuff and was always better known as a backstage/ringside interviewer type) I certainly see where 87 could be in the discussion, because he is still very good at that.

But, as a PBP or Color guy? I just don't see it.

Edit: I just checked... He's currently at 81... To be honest, I think that's even pushing it as far as a PBP or Color guy is concerned... As a Prod, I just think he's much better.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Change the tag finisher of Corey Graves & Jake Carter to Powerslam/Neckbreaker.

Turn Jake Carter heel. Change his gimmick to Arrogant.

Lower Sonny Elliot's age to 23. Source

Add Martin Stone to WWE under Development Contract.

Bo Rotundo is now listed as Bo Dallas on the FCW website.

Turn Eli Cottonwood and Garrett Dylan heel.

Turn Kenneth Cameron and Conor O'Brian into tweeners. They are faces in FCW, but played heels at the NXT tapings.

Raise Jake Carter's charisma to 67.

Check SS Look and Shooting Ability for Truitt Fields. He was in the military.

Edit: http://www.awfaction.com/?mod=roster&pageid=5&profile=18 Zaquary Springate III should be a heavyweight.

Edited by fusionFX!

That's fine for me, Bill. He is more Production than Announcer these days, I suppose.

-Raise T-Mizzle's brawl to 53, stiffness to 49, overness to 49, and charisma to 59. Rename him to Tony Mamaluke and add T-Mizzle to his alter egos.

-Raise James Maritato's technical to 78, overness to 54, and charisam to 76. Lower his speed to 65.

-Raise Jimmy Snuka's overness to 65. Lower his selling to 62. I still maintain his brawl should be raised to the early-mid 30s, but it's not worth arguing for.

Edited by KrisClassic

Change the tag finisher of Corey Graves & Jake Carter to Powerslam/Neckbreaker.

Turn Jake Carter heel. Change his gimmick to Arrogant.

Lower Sonny Elliot's age to 23. Source

Add Martin Stone to WWE under Development Contract.

Bo Rotundo is now listed as Bo Dallas on the FCW website.

Turn Eli Cottonwood and Garrett Dylan heel.

Turn Kenneth Cameron and Conor O'Brian into tweeners. They are faces in FCW, but played heels at the NXT tapings.

Raise Jake Carter's charisma to 67.

Check SS Look and Shooting Ability for Truitt Fields. He was in the military.

Edit: http://www.awfaction.com/?mod=roster&pageid=5&profile=18 Zaquary Springate III should be a heavyweight.

Also raise Colin Cassady's charisma to 65. Check Fonz Factor for Colin Cassady and Briley Pierce.

Deactivate Maddox and Pierce, add a tag team for Colin Cassady and Briley Pierce. 1 exp.

-Raise Ryback's brawl to 74, technical to 32, and stiffness to 66.

-Raise Drew McIntyre's speed to 45.

-Raise Damien Sandow's brawl to 73 and overness to 54.

-Raise Jorge Rivera's overness to 45.

-Raise Monsta Mac's overness to 40.

-Raise Dan Maff's overness to 47.

-Dragon Kid is the Open the Brave Gate champion.

-Remove the Open the Twin Gate championship from the game. It is DG, not DG-USA.

Edited by KrisClassic

Change Zack Statik's name to Zachary Pierre Beaulieu. Every promotion I've seen him fight in since last December, he's been wrestling as a heel under that name and using a "French Canadian Anti-America" gimmick.

Ron Zombie is also going to be out of action at least for the rest of this year. He severely injured his leg in a ladder match with Brian Anthony earlier this year and just had surgery on it last week. Doctors have told him that it's going to be at least a year before he can get back in the ring again, but Zombie wants to be back before then. For now, he's still showing up at all the indy shows, but he's certainly not wrestling and needs crutches to move around. I don't know if you want to strike him from the database or if there's a way to make him a non-wrestler for the time being, or if you just want to keep him in shape to fight just for the fun of it.

Edited by Blacklight

-Raise Ricky Reyes' overness to 43 and charisma to 57.

-Raise Tommy Suede's brawl to 50 and technical to 56. Change him to Heel, Ravishing.

-Raise Lee Great's brawl to 72, technical to 60, and charisma to 80. He still needs to be renamed to Supreme Lee Great. Change his finishers to Roaring Elbow (Impact) and Supreme Sleeper (Submission).

Edited by KrisClassic