EWR 2012 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

-Raise Audrey Marie's brawl to 49.

-Raise Paige's brawl to 53, selling to 63, and overness to 39.

-Raise CJ Parker's brawl to 61, speed to 48, and selling to 73.

-Raise Big E Langston's selling to 54.

-Raise Corey Graves' brawl to 64, stiffness to 53, and his overness to 40.

-Raise Mike Dalton's selling to 72.

Edited by KrisClassic

Just wanted to post a few things that I noticed while going through some notes...

Johnny Mac is Johnny Slaughter and last wrestled for GCW back in 2010 (source: cagematch.)

Found a little more on this guy... Here's a Couple links:

http://www.pcwwrestling.net/mac.html

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/arw2/mac.html

Now, I dunno if this is the same guy as the Johnny Slaughter, but based on the fact that his profile states that his finisher is the "Criss Cross Boston Crab" when the game has his finisher listed as "Cross-Legged Crab," I have to think this is the guy that's currently in the game.

I'd give Jim Cornette a written contract with ROH

Currently, Cornette is in the game under an open deal with both ROH and OVW. We'd have to pull him out of OVW, although with the agreement with TNA, I dunno how much Cornette is involved with OVW these days anyway.

Change Zack Statik's name to Zachary Pierre Beaulieu. Every promotion I've seen him fight in since last December, he's been wrestling as a heel under that name and using a "French Canadian Anti-America" gimmick.

The only issue with this is that, since he is American, the Anti-USA gimmick won't work with him... The rename is fine, but we'd have to come up with another gimmick.

-Bill

Guest Team 720

Listen. I get that people are split on Undertaker's WM matches.

But Tenay was bad in WCW. Now, he's somehow becom even worse. His voice is the most monotonous thing ever, and does nothing to draw you into watching. Terrible.

Tenay is a five-time recipient of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter award for Best Television Announcer.

Yep, sounds like a shitty announcer to me. Let's lower his talent to 5!

Tenay is now below with Michael Cole in ability IMO, He has dropped in quality in the past few years so I would swap their talent with Cole becoming an 82 and Tenay becoming a 78.

-Larry Legend's picture needs to be changed, that isn't him.

This again? I KNOW I just went through this in the May Update...

Apologies Bill, I must have had an out of date picture pack.

What have you seen to decide Chad Patton's talent level needs reducing?

He was in the way of the action and of a camera shot. A referee who does that isn't deserving of a talent as high as 84.

Um, how is Chad Patton supposed to know which camera is being used at any given moment? If it was actually that noticeable, blame the director who kept the camera on the in-the-way ref.

It was the hard cam, a referee is NEVER supposed to go in front of that.

BTW, I am going to attempt to get WWC up-to-date and keep it such. I really don't want to see it removed from the game.

Delete John Laurinaitis from the staff, he is solely an on-air character for WWE now.

Walking in front of the hard camera once in a career is not a problem IMO. Patton has refed what, 10/15 years in WWE? One mistake does not a huge point drop make. I would drop him only 1 or 2 points TOPS.

Glad to hear someone will work on WWC and keeping it up to date.

Again with Laurinatis being in staff, I think you are playing with an old update. He is not in my data which I only a few staff.

remove Benicio Salazar, Jiro and Sonny Elliott from WWE.

up Damien Sandow's charisma to 81.

Sucks to see Salazar and Jiro go. I had high hopes for the "international stars". Sonny Elliott I have little knowledge of so I will not make a comment on. They are both no longer on the FCW roster page and here is a source TWNP. The only problem I see is Jiro was on the first set of NXT tappings and MAY (not entirely sure here) be on a show in July which would be an interesting problem we have not seen since Wrestlicious. The problem being he will have been shown on a show after they get released (in wrestlicious' case, they let talent go so they can appear in TNA or WWE full-time.)

Damien Sandow's charisma should be 81 the LEAST. The guy is amazing on the mic.

-Raise Audrey Marie's brawl to 49.

-Raise Paige's brawl to 53, selling to 63, and overness to 39.

-Raise CJ Parker's brawl to 61, speed to 48, and selling to 73.

-Raise Big E Langston's selling to 54.

-Raise Corey Graves' brawl to 64, stiffness to 53, and his overness to 40.

-Raise Mike Dalton's selling to 72.

I would raise the future NXT wrestlers overnesses. They debut next week though I would say that should wait til they debut.

Bo Dallas

Bray Wyatt

CJ Parker

Conor O'Brian

Corey Graves

Dante Dash

Jake Carter

Jiro

Kassius Ohno

Mike Dalton

Richie Steamboat

Seth Rollins

Just wanted to post a few things that I noticed while going through some notes...

Johnny Mac is Johnny Slaughter and last wrestled for GCW back in 2010 (source: cagematch.)

Found a little more on this guy... Here's a Couple links:

http://www.pcwwrestling.net/mac.html

http://www.angelfire...3/arw2/mac.html

Now, I dunno if this is the same guy as the Johnny Slaughter, but based on the fact that his profile states that his finisher is the "Criss Cross Boston Crab" when the game has his finisher listed as "Cross-Legged Crab," I have to think this is the guy that's currently in the game.

I'd give Jim Cornette a written contract with ROH

Currently, Cornette is in the game under an open deal with both ROH and OVW. We'd have to pull him out of OVW, although with the agreement with TNA, I dunno how much Cornette is involved with OVW these days anyway.

Change Zack Statik's name to Zachary Pierre Beaulieu. Every promotion I've seen him fight in since last December, he's been wrestling as a heel under that name and using a "French Canadian Anti-America" gimmick.

The only issue with this is that, since he is American, the Anti-USA gimmick won't work with him... The rename is fine, but we'd have to come up with another gimmick.

-Bill

For Cornette's issue, I do not follow OVW enough BUT wikipedia lists that Corny left OVW when TNA signed them for a developmental deal.

For Zack Statik, perhaps change him to arrogant or obnoxious.

In another twist to the Black Tiger Lineage: Apparently Tomohiro Ishii was Black Tiger VI and NOSAWA was Black Tiger VII. I found this out on PuroresuMission R although, that is the only website I can pinpoint Ishii ever being under the guise. Wikipedia Entry: Black Tiger and Tomohiro Ishii's Cagematch Profile. I know TheWho mentioned NOSAWA was listed as Black Tiger VII, however that and the PuroresuMission R are the only two mentions of there being seven Black Tigers.

• Like 1

what about Florida Championship Wrestling? After this month they're no longer WWE's development territory. What will take his place?

change Seth Rollins' secondary finisher move to the Curb Stomp (ground)

Edited by hippie

Guest Team 720

what about Florida Championship Wrestling? After this month they're no longer WWE's development territory. What will take his place?

change Seth Rollins' secondary finisher move to the Curb Stomp (ground)

I am pretty sure FCW is staying but a lot of the guys who (IMO) are ready to come ready for the main roster are on the NXT shows in the next few weeks.

Tenay is now below with Michael Cole in ability IMO, He has dropped in quality in the past few years so I would swap their talent with Cole becoming an 82 and Tenay becoming a 78.

Cole is just an obnoxious heel. Without that schtick, nobody would like his commentary at all, and even now he's horrible at putting over big time matches. He doesn't give the match a good atmosphere or anything like Joey Styles, Jim Ross, or even Mike Tenay can do. Even when he's trying to be serious and dialing down his heel persona, he STILL comes off as annoying, between his phony attempts at excitement, his cliches, and just his whole personality. The guy is a joke.

• Like 1

Perennial wrestling jobber Duane Gill announced today that he is coming out of retirement to spoof the undefeated powerhouse Ryback with a character called Gillback.

Gillback is scheduled to debut on next week’s edition of Smackdown with a handicap match against two scrawny nobodies, who will easily defeat him within a minute.

add Gillberg back to the WWE

Perennial wrestling jobber Duane Gill announced today that he is coming out of retirement to spoof the undefeated powerhouse Ryback with a character called Gillback.

Gillback is scheduled to debut on next week's edition of Smackdown with a handicap match against two scrawny nobodies, who will easily defeat him within a minute.

Where'd you find this? And, I wouldn't do anything yet, as this may be, and God I hope it is, a one off thing.

Gillback is scheduled to debut on next week’s edition of Smackdown with a handicap match against two scrawny nobodies, who will easily defeat him within a minute.

Um, 99% sure that this is a joke... I saw it on Kayfabe News... Have you read any of their other articles? It's like "The Onion" for wrestling...

http://www.kayfabenews.com/duane-gill-to-portray-ryback-spoof-gillback/

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

NOTE TO EVERYONE: Don't take anything this site says seriously... EVER.

http://www.kayfabenews.com/duane-gill-to-portray-ryback-spoof-gillback/

Kayfabe News = Pro Wrestling's "The Onion". It's all fake news articles.

Is there anyone here who speaks Spanish? It would be very useful in updating WWC.

-Raise Sofia Cortez's technical to 54 and overness to 42.

-Add Chicky Starr to WWC: heel, old school heel, upper mid card.

-Add El Bronco to WWC: heel, cheater, upper mid card. Raise his brawl to 66, speed to 18, selling to 76, and charisma to 65. Lower his stiffness to 45. Check menacing.

-Add Noriega to WWC: mid card, heel, cheater. Raise his brawl to 60, technical to 45, overness to 35, and charisma to 60. Is there a reason his attitude is so low? I couldn't find anything online. If not, raise it to 65. According to Cagematch.de, raise his age to 34.

-Raise El Sensacional Carlitos' speed to 72 and overness to 37. Check SS Look. Make him a mid card.

-Make Chavo Guerrero a face in WWC.

-Add Invader #1 to WWC: upper mid card.

-Add Huracan Castillo to WWC: upper mid card. I think he is a face, from results I've read.

-Add Kenn Doane to WWC: upper mid card, heel, arrogant.

-Add Diabolico to WWC: mid card. Lower his wages to 16,000.

-Add Sarah Stock to WWC: upper mid card, heel, old school heel. Raise brawl to 63 her stiffness to 42.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest Team 720

Is there anyone here who speaks Spanish? It would be very useful in updating WWC.

If you use Chrome, you can convert it from Spanish to English. That or use services like Yahoo's Babblefish.

I am not sure if this is still going on but is IWA and WWC still cross-promoting? I know it was happening for the last Anniversaro show for WWC during last summer.

Add Rutherford Hayes and Rutherford PS Hayes as alter egos for Mikaze (source: cagematch.)

Add Willard Fillmore as an alter ego for Scotty Slade (source: cagematch.)

The alter egos for Kevin Brendl and Brian Edwards are backwards. Ricky Reyes was Brian Edwards (source: cagematch) and Chase Owens was Kevin Brendl (source: cagematch.)

Edit: Add Benny Camer as an alter ego for Bobby Shields (source: cagematch.)

Edit: Ryback should have Shell Shock as his primary and secondary finishers (source: wikipedia.) The Boulder Holder (his backpack stunner) and his lariat have not been used to finish matches since returning as Ryback.

Edited by Team 720

The problem isn't so much Spanish language text as it is Spanish language announcing. If there was a Spanish speaker it would make knowing who people are, their characters, what they are saying in promos, the announcers' skill, and names of referees, along with many other things, much much easier.

-Check menacing for Thunder. Raise his brawl to 72 and speed to 10. Lower his selling to 58. Change him to heel, bad ass.

-Check menacing for Lightning. Raise his brawl to 74, technical to 30, stiffness to 68, and charisma to 55. Lower his selling to 65. Change him to heel, bad ass.

-Raise Shawn Spears' speed to 49.

-Raise Primo's brawl to 66.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest Team 720

In a few notes

Kenshin Chikano should have touring commitment to PRIDE (TAIJIRI's Wrestling New Classic)

Add Christina Von Eerie to DGUSA, she was finally added to the roster page. Add her to Mad Blankey. Make her a heel manager for Akira Tozawa, BxB Hulk and Uhaa Nation.

Rename Anthony Nese to Tony Nese.

Perhaps Flip Kendrick and Louis Lyndon back to DGUSA. They are on the roster page now. I would make them opener face highlight reels.

Deactivate Dark City Fight Club.

Edit: I would remove John Hope from the game. All accounts of him only show him as a part of the TWA gauntlet match from the third RoH show.

Make Tommy Taylor an active wrestler again. He is debuting for EVOLVE in the style battle tournament this month in Florida.

As is the Ozz in the game the one from the TWA that wrestled last on the first RoH show? I have not heard of the Ozz in the game at all, the only Ozz I know of is Dark Ozz from AAA.

Add a new inactive tag team for Azrieal and Grim Reefer called Heaven n Hell at 9 exp.

Deactivate The God Squad.

Change Luke Hawx's Halo Driver to an impact move.

Edited by Team 720