EWR 2012 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest Team 720

Rename Brian Cage to Brian Cage-Taylor

Raise Johnny Goodtime and Johnny Yuma overness to 35.

Perhaps rename Player Dos to Stupefied, I am not sure if he still workes under the Dos name besides PWG where I know he wrestles as Stupified.

Edit: Raise Taro Nohashi's overness to 24 and his charisma to 53.

Remove Vickie Guerrero as Jack Swagger's Manager.

Sid should have 79 as his overness, he was pretty over on RAW.

Edited by Team 720

I don't see the CZW Jr title being higher than 50 at this point. It is just there just like the X-title pre-Aries.

Not at all true, I was debating putting it on-par with the CZW World Heavyweight Championship, the company has put that much of a focus on it. The feuds involving Adam Cole, Sami Callihan, and Drake Younger, have all without question put it on the map.

-Raise Justice Pain's stiffness to 87 and charisma to 60.

-Raise Josh Daniel's overness to 45.

-Raise Sid Vicious' brawl to 61, speed to 2, technical to 14, stiffness to 73, and selling to 50.

-Raise Heath Slater's selling to 74, overness to 73, and charisma to 75. Check SS Look.

-Raise Headhunter A's overness to 38. Check High Spots.

-Raise Headhunter B's overness to 38.

If possible, I'd like to see more possible sponsors (especially higher-paying ones) for companies high risks.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest Team 720

I don't see the CZW Jr title being higher than 50 at this point. It is just there just like the X-title pre-Aries.

Not at all true, I was debating putting it on-par with the CZW World Heavyweight Championship, the company has put that much of a focus on it. The feuds involving Adam Cole, Sami Callihan, and Drake Younger, have all without question put it on the map.

-Raise Justice Pain's stiffness to 87 and charisma to 60.

-Raise Josh Daniel's overness to 45.

-Raise Sid Vicious' brawl to 61, speed to 2, technical to 14, stiffness to 73, and selling to 50.

-Raise Heath Slater's selling to 74, overness to 73, and charisma to 75. Check SS Look.

-Raise Headhunter A's overness to 38. Check High Spots.

-Raise Headhunter B's overness to 38.

If possible, I'd like to see more possible sponsors (especially higher-paying ones) for companies high risks.

I have not been really able to follow CZW so to know who is JR's champion and how over they are is kind of hard. i just thought that it sounded weird to have a Jr title be on the same level as the heavyweight title.

I would raise Headhunter A's overness to 48 as he was just IWRG world champion for some months and continually main eventing for them.

Also I would raise Headhunter A's brawl to 68, lower his speed to 32, lower his technical to 41 and raise his stiffness to 65.

I would lower Headhunter B's speed to 28 and his technical to 39.

Heath Slater looks like a bland looking wrestler and does NOT look like a star. He looked weird with his tan tonight and that made me not take him as a star. I feel a 68 charusma is more than enough and his 71 overness is perfect at as at this point.

As for the sponsors, if I think Bill said that he tried to make it even with how many have low morality and high morality with a bulk having medium morality like it is in real life.

I do not think Curt Hawkins looks like a star so I would remove superstar look.

Lower Dan Rodman's overness to 38? I don't recall him ever being on WWE TV in a meaningful role and being that popular.

Make Aaron Aguilera a heavyweight as he weights at 240.

Realistic? Maybe, maybe not, but for fun gameplay, more companies with lower morality would be best.

I would say Headhunter A/B should have the same overness, if that means both 48, that's fine.

I disagree with you completely about Slater and Hawkins, but that should be left up to a vote.

I say they look like Superstars.

Edit:And I know we've had this discussion about Slater before.Stop it.

Guest Team 720

Realistic? Maybe, maybe not, but for fun gameplay, more companies with lower morality would be best.

I would say Headhunter A/B should have the same overness, if that means both 48, that's fine.

Headhunter B last wrestled in 2011 for LLUSA (after not having a match in over two years) meanwhile Headhunter A has worked regularly since then. The fact is B has not main evented IWRG for some time while A has done it. I would raise B to 43 tops due to lack of use in the past few years.

Agree here.

- Can we raise Big Show's Charisma? He delivers some great promos for 15 years - I feel he is underrated currently. It could go to 88. (he is over than Rhodes, Ziggler and Orton in this area IMO)

- Change Trish Stratus contract to Open.

- John Laurinaitis gimmick should be Old School Heel or Staff Member, because he is no longer a authority figure related, but he appears with Big Show in WWE house shows.

- Remove Matt Morgan from TNA, his contract with the company end it at June, 16.

- Bobby Roode should be a Main Eventer and James Storm a Upper Midcarder.

Rename the Raw and Smackdown Money In The Bank titles to "WWE MITB" and "World Heavyweight MITB"

- Low Devon Over to 74-76.

- Remove Sakamoto as Tensai's Manager. Maybe send he back to FCW.

- Change All World Promotions to Abraham Washington (leader), Darren Young and Titus O'Neil. A.W manage this two, and rename Young and Titus to Prime Time Players.

- IMO, Curt Hawkins and Heath Slater doesn't look like stars. Edit: I agree with KrisClassic that Heath Slater needs a stats improvement.

- Why Curt Hawkins have a 78 Charisma? I never see him cut a good promo.

- Will guys like King Mo, Mike Chiappetta and Freight Train added to the game?.

- Remove Eli Cottonwood from WWE.

Edited by SpanishMen

Headhunter B last wrestled in 2011 for LLUSA (after not having a match in over two years) meanwhile Headhunter A has worked regularly since then. The fact is B has not main evented IWRG for some time while A has done it. I would raise B to 43 tops due to lack of use in the past few years.

Generally speaking, when one comes to mind it is immediately followed by the other. They are so connected to each other that they deserve the same overness.

To answer SpanishMan's question, Freight Train:

Freight Train

Train

Male

April, 32

Image.

B: 8

S: 2

T: 5

Stiff: 28

Sell: 33

Over: 42

Charisma: 78

Att: 100

Behav: 100

Check Menacing.

Wages: 4,000

Speaks

American

Freight Train Smash (Impact)

Big Splash (Ground)

Face, Fun Babyface

Friendship with Colt Cabana, Cedric Alexander, Tommy Dreamer, and Caleb Konley.

Loyalty with Mad Man Pondo and Jake Manning.

Is there a reason Fred Ottman has such low attitude and behavior? He's always listed as one of the kinder people in wrestling. Unless anyone has anything, raise his attitude to 88 and behavior to 89.

-Raise Franky the Mobster's selling to 68, charisma to 85, and overness to 35.

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 1

Heath Slater doesn't deserve charisma higher than 70. The guy barely gets a reaction and his only real heat is because he's annoying, not because he can cut a decent promo. "AH'M THA WUUUN MAAAYYYOOOON BAAAYYYAAAND!" is all he ever says anyway. The guy's a joke. His over shouldn't be higher than 70 either.

Even when interrupting superstars who are way more famous and well known, or big segments, he still gets no reaction.

• Like 1

Him being annoying is one in the same with him being a good heel. He's TRYING to get that reaction to make people dislike him.

-Raise Delirious' charisma to 86.

-Raise Jigsaw's brawl to 54 and charisma to 56.

-Raise Wil Maximo's brawl to 46, technical to 43, selling to 68, and overness to 43. Change his primary finisher to Spanish Fly (Corner). Change his secondary to Deadlift German Suplex (impact). Raise his wages to 9,000.

-Raise The Amazing Red's overness to 62.

-Raise Jody Fleisch's overness to 39. Lower his wages to 25,000.

-Raise Jonny Storm's overness to 43.

-Lower Johnny Kashmere's wages to 17,000. Lower his attitude to 74 and behavior to 62. Check SS Look.

-Raise Jaden's stiffness to 34 and charisma to 64. Make him a heavyweight. Lower his wages to 3,000.

-Lower Tommy Force's attitude to 60 and behavior to 79.

-Lower Tommy Cairo's behavior to 57. Raise his charisma to 66.

-Raise Patch's brawl to 72, selling to 79, and charisma to 81.

-Raise Phil LaFon's overness to 46.

-Raise Insane Lane's speed to 10, technical to 8, selling to 61, and overness to 36.

-Raise Lenny Leonard's (staff) talent to 75.

-Raise Kris Levin's (staff) talent to 73.

-Lower Larry Sharpe's (staff) talent to 75, backstage to 79, and wages to 20,000. Raise his age to 61 and his birth month to June.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest Team 720

Him being annoying is one in the same with him being a good heel. He's TRYING to get that reaction to make people dislike him.

-Raise Delirious' charisma to 86.

-Raise Lenny Leonard's (staff) talent to 75.

-Raise Kris Levin's (staff) talent to 73.

-Lower Larry Sharpe's (staff) talent to 75, backstage to 79, and wages to 20,000. Raise his age to 61 and his birth month to June.

He tries to hard IMO. If he was just doing the one man band stiche and not doing the singing (which is WAY MORE annoying than Stephanie McMahon or Vickie Guerrero ever was.) And no I am not hating on him or Hawkins they just don't show anything special.

As for Head Hunter A & B being "inseprable, I see it in America though they have not teammed together in nearly three years. That is like saying Dr. Tom Pritchard and Jiggalo Jimmy Del Ray should have the same overness due to being the Heavenly Bodies. I mean yes they are known for being the Headhunters BUT A has forged his own path of late and is a bigger star in Mexico than his brother. As far as I know Mexico is apart of the continent of North America which is the home of the this game.

As for the sponsors, if I think Bill said that he tried to make it even with how many have low morality and high morality with a bulk having medium morality like it is in real life.

Yeah, believe it or not, when I overhauled the sponsors, I used a pretty intricate system to balance the risk and payments given out so that everything was spread pretty equally, with a bit more in the middle areas. Initially, every payment bracket had 13 high and low morality sponsors, with 21 in the normal morality. I used a similar formula when adding on the "supplemental sponsors" to help a bit with the backyard to global challenge, but none of those paid over $10k...

It's probably time to overhaul it a bit, but I like the balance, so that will probably be similar. I'm thinking having 15 high and low morality sponsors, with 20 normal morality sponsors in each payment bracket. That would mean 250 sponsors, not including the supplemental ones added (which I would probably have 10 of each morality for that). That would expand the amount of sponsors, while at the same time, not compromisign what I personally think is a pretty fair formula... after all, shouldn't there be a LITTLE bit of challenge to the game? :)

With next month likely to be a "down" month as far as updating (since I'll be limited due to not having my laptop at my disposal 24/7) that could be a good time to work on the sponsors... A lot of that is done outside of the actual EWR program... All that's really done in EWR is adjusting the in-game sliders after everything has been figured out.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Guest Team 720

I thought Deadlift German Suplexs started with the opponent on the mat.

Edit: tick Superstar Look for Kazushi Miyamoto, he has done bodybuilding in past years. Raise his overness to 35 and charisma to 50.

Edited by Team 720

I thought Deadlift German Suplexs started with the opponent on the mat.

In the end, though, it is still a suplex, which IMO falls under impact better than it does ground... Reading the EWR guide, a ground move is where the opponent remains on the mat, such as Hogan's Leg Drop, a Big Splash, etc... In a german suplex, the "damage" is done when the opponent is driven into the mat, not while he is laying on it.

-Bill

-Raise Kimber Lee's overness to 38.

-Raise Mia Yim's overness to 48.

I've seen these posted a few times now and figured I'd address them...

Kimber Lee is a midcarder in WSU... Meaning, the max overness she can have is 29... Any higher and she'd have to be bumped up to an upper midcarder in WSU, which she really hasn't gotten to as of yet... At the last WSU show, she was the first eliminated in a tag elimination match full of workers that are even a stretch to be calling midcarders in WSU.

Mia is kind of in the same boat... She's a lower midcarder in Shimmer, which means her max overness is 44... I was at the last set of tapings and, if I'm really being honest, I'd have her in the mid 30's for overness, based on what I've seen from her (and her crowd reactions) in Shimmer.

By comparison, Nicole Matthews is currently at a 44 and she was in the Main Event of Volume 45 and was in the Tag Title Match on Volume 48... Jessie McKay is at a 41 and she beat Yim on Volume 45... Yim spent the rest of the weekend teaming with Davina Rose, while McKay beat MsChif and had a Title shot on Volume 47.

Maybe it's just because I've just seen Mia Yim's Shimmer work, but I don't see what she's done to warrant a 48 over, especially when Nicole Matthews and Jessie McKay are at 44 and 41, respectively.

I meant more or less to make FSN a "national sports network" as Root is a part of it and the stations like MSG, SNY and YES as "local sports network" as they are kind of Syndicated networks that air similar show when they do not have their local teams airing programs or games.

I guess we COULD do something like that... If we did that, I think the simplest solution would be to:

Rename mynetworkTV to "National Sports Network," rename FSN to "Regional Sports Network" and rename Comcast to "Local Sports Network." reason I say do it that way is for the simple fact that prod values, audiences and risks make the most sense to have them renamed that way. A National Network should have higher possibilities than a Regional and a Regional Network should have higher possibilities than a Local. If we wanna do it that way, I can mess with the numbers a bit to make it a bit more accurate, but shouldn't take much work.

I just figured, with a few networks in there that we really could replace (like Disney, VH1, HBO and Showtime) it might be a bit cooler to actually have MSG and other "real names" in there, as opposed to having generic names. But, either way we wanna do it, it shouldn't be much work to make a few changes.

-Bill

I am fine either way, the reason I mentioned that was because of the fact that FSN programming still ares on re-branded local affiliates.like MSG+, Root and Comcast sports. I do not think a national sports network would exactly work, Both ESPN and NBC Sports (formally Versus) and CBS Sports Network (though there are talks of a Fox Sports Channel rumored to Speed or Fuel) My guess is to rename it to CBS Sports. I mean personally, the problem with the FSN, the MSGs, the Root Sports and whatnot is they can all have the same programming minus particular programming based on the teams.

I ended up kinda taking our ideas and putting them together...

In the end, I basically deleted mynetworkTV, FSN and Comcast Network. I replaced them with "CBS Sports Network" (to serve as a "National" Sports Network), "Fox Sports Regional," which is basically a Regional Sports Network, just with the Fox Sports name... It's also a Generic Network, so it can be "Fox Sports Midwest," "NESN (NorthEast)," "SportsSouth (South)," "PrimeTicket (West)," or "SunSports (Florida)," etc... For the Local Sports Network, I went with "Comcast SportsNet"... I wanted to put "Comcast SportsNet Local", but it was too long. Figured the same deal would apply here... It could be Comcast SportsNet Chicago, Northwest, New York, Washington, Bay Area, etc... I also know that, in some places, Comcast does have even more "localized" stations... For example, my hometown Comcast carries local single A games on a dedicated Comcast channel.

Essentially, that put a tier of National, Regional and Local "Sports Networks" into the game without simply calling them "Regional Sports Network." Hopefully, that accomplished at least some of what you were suggesting. Like I said before, we could even take it further by eliminating Disney, VH1, Showtime and HBO and putting a few of those real affiliates (like Fox Sports Midwest, SunSports, etc) or others like MSG and/or YES... They'd likely have similar prod values, audiences and risks, but at least they would be networks that actually carry werstling and probbaly a bit more realistic, too... Has anyone ever been able to get a show on the Disney Channel...?

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996