EWR 2012 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

TNA spoiler:

-Add Rashad Cameron to Blk Jeez's alter egos. Add him to TNA, opener, heel, Arrogant. Open contract.

- Your jumping the gun, if he appears after Destination X then he should be added. It's the same thing as last years Destination X and guys like Jack Evans, Dakota Darsow, etc not being added.

Mia Yim should DEFINITELY be raised in overness, at the least 48. She is very over in CZW, which is a larger promotion than SHIMMER, so it should be made more of a priority in my opinion. She is just coming off of one of the hottest feuds in the company.

She is over in one promotion but enough in others. Should that be her only promotion than sure. The problem is McKay and Matthews are more over in SHIMMER than Yim is. IMO split the difference for Yim and put her at 45. IMO that is the best because you have the concessions from both sides Bill wants to keep her even with the other girls in SHIMMER and you want her over because she is over in only one of her three promotions.

ShimmerOverness.jpg

This is the top part of my chart of Shimmer workers... The numbers highlighted in green are the current ingame overnesses for the workers. Yim is highlighted in yellow.

47 is pretty much as high as I'm gonna go and, to be honest, as I said before, I don't really think she even deserves that, when compared to where the rest of the Shimmer roster is. Leva Bates, Kana and probably even Wrestling Goddess Athena are more over than Yim is in Shimmer, but I can justify Yim being above them overall, based on her work with ROH and CZW.

I worked on this for a few hours today and again, I think it's more than fair, especially if you look at the others in the game around that overness.

-Bill

Guest Team 720

I would raise Jushin Liger's wages to 64,000

Really think Liger deserves that much? He's only in CMLL and by comparison, the second highest paid guy in CMLL currently is Mr. Aguila at $49K... Liger is already at $56K... Just seems like a BIG jump...

Can't find a source, but I know Pinkie Sanchez's age is older than what he currently is in game. Raise his age to 26.

I found his birthmonth and age that appears in the game from here: http://www.myspace.com/dizkosexxxgod Only source I could find, so had to go with it.

1. He hasn't appeared for Evolve/DG-USA in a while, so I would just have him in ROH/AAW/HWA.

2. He is one of Japan's top talent, so I'd say it is justified.

As for the Mia Yim overness thing, I think the bottom line should be that - yeah, for ONE promotion she is more over, but that is a larger promotion (IRL and in-game) than the one she is less important in, and I think that should be the deciding factor.

Whitmer's last Dragon Gate shows were in November of last year so I would say to remove him despite being on the DGUSA roster.

NOTE: Gamma and Stalker Ichikawa are similar to Whitmer in that they have not appeared in DGUSA for sometime despite being on the roster page. Gamma only wrestled for them in 2010 for WrestleMania weekend while Ichikawa only wrestled for last year's wrestlemania weekend. I am pretty sure they should removed as well.

As for Liger having a higher cost than Mexican talents in CMLL I think raising beyond 56 (his current rate) is nuts. He is currently paid more than Drew McIntyre who is at 54 and on-par with Ezekiel Jackson at 56. Personally he should have his wages lowered perhaps as it is that much more than any Mexican wrestler out there. I think during the next month I will look at if the entire Mexican scene should be risen due to the fact that it should be on par or not.

I would say SHIMMER is on the same level as CZW. SHIMMER may run twice a year with a double shot of shows in spring and again in fall but I say that CZW only really has four big scale events with the Anniversary show, Best of the Best, Tournament of Death and then Cage of Death. I have not really been able to follow CZW as much as I use to but I don't recall it being hot again like it was in 2003/2004 and even into 2005.

TnA Impact Spoiler

Add Rubix as an alter ego for Jigsaw. He used this as an alter ego.

Edited by Team 720

That's fair Bill. As for the Liger argument, I'm not really sure why he is being compared to any other Mexican worker. He isn't a Mexican worker. He isn't from Mexico. He is a high profile Japanese star who is being flown in. It's like if Great Muta started regularly working ROH or something. Yeah, he is making more money than everyone else there, but he is still Great Muta.

Guest Team 720

That's fair Bill. As for the Liger argument, I'm not really sure why he is being compared to any other Mexican worker. He isn't a Mexican worker. He isn't from Mexico. He is a high profile Japanese star who is being flown in. It's like if Great Muta started regularly working ROH or something. Yeah, he is making more money than everyone else there, but he is still Great Muta.

CMLL does weekly tv (in real life they run 3/4 shows a week and two on Tuesdays) and in the game Liger has to have a per show deal so you pay 56,000 PER SHOW each week. That is a lot to run a guy like that if you ask me.

Edited by Team 720

remove Maxine from WWE

Rename her to Karlee Perez and make her a non-wrestler. Source

--

Add a dislike between Rebecca Reyes and Sid Vicious.

Add a dislike between Tammy Lynn Sytch and Rebecca Reyes.

Add a friendship between Sid Vicious and Tammy Lynn Sytch.

Source

First I admit I didn't read your source, but from what I was reading, I'm not sure I would put a dislike between Reyes and Sid. Isn't it supposed to be a mutual dislike between both? I don't think Sid ever commented on Reyes. I admit I also still say there are too many relationships in the game, but I can understand the other two being added. I would possibly even make it HATE between Reyes and Sytch. I know I wouldn't want to book them for the same show.

As for the Yim argument, 45 sounds good to me. I admit I don't follow Shimmer much, but looking at that list, I know some of them on them, and some I don't (Danger is really a 34? DANG!) I've heard of Yim before and Kurihara, and not sure who is more over in the promotion more, but they are on par I think outside of Shimmer. If I showed that list to a friend he wouldn't know any of them except the top 7, Portia, Daizee, and Nikki. I know Nikki hasn't been in TNA in a few years, but I still find it hard to believe her overness is that close to Yim's. Or Daizee's for that matter (is she still on ROH a lot, or no?) Anyway's just my two cents. End of the day, I don't care either way, but do like it semi-realistic.

Guest Team 720

I would remove Relampago from AAA. He left there recently (source: luchablog.)

Perhaps remove Abyss from AAA and put under a written deal with TNA. He has not appeared for AAA in months despite being AAA Tag Champs with Chessman. If he returns, add him back but he was pulled from this coming week's taping (source: luchablog.) Like wise, Jeff Jarrett last wrestled in April but he would get released by TNA early in the game so add him back to TNA under a written deal.

Perhaps add Hulu as a channel replacing Disney Channel. It looks like the Lucha Libre USA Masked Warriors tv shows that are in the can are being aired through them. Not sure if they will be

In other news with tv, Ion TV should have their risk raised for WWE Main Event. I am not sure what time it will be aired on BUT, I know it would be too low for WWE currently.

Add a dislike between Rebecca Reyes and Sid Vicious.

Add a dislike between Tammy Lynn Sytch and Rebecca Reyes.

Add a friendship between Sid Vicious and Tammy Lynn Sytch.

Source

This all depends on your viewpoint, I feel Reby Sky had more of an issue with his commitment to independent promotions than with him personally, the fact that he says she is right to have her views means it’s only one way.

I also think that Tammy’s argument towards Reby was more about Reby disrespecting Sid in a professional setting than sticking up for her friend.

But that’s just my view on it.

Just a quick note for everyone...

We had a pretty big storm here yesterday that knocked out power for about 100,000 people, including my house. The electric just came back on within the past half hour, afetr being out for about 20 hours. It's likely going to be a little later on the release date of the update. Right now, I'm eyeing Monday or Tuesday, pending on how much time I actually have to work on the update.

-Bill

Just a quick note for everyone...

We had a pretty big storm here yesterday that knocked out power for about 100,000 people, including my house. The electric just came back on within the past half hour, afetr being out for about 20 hours. It's likely going to be a little later on the release date of the update. Right now, I'm eyeing Monday or Tuesday, pending on how much time I actually have to work on the update.

-Bill

Same here, just came on last night for us.

Extreme Rising (formerly Reunion) appears to be running monthly now. I'll provide stats for it in the coming days, at it seems to be a relevant promotion.

-Rename Rebecca Reyes to Reby Sky. Lower her attitude to 78 and behavior to 75.

-Raise CW Anderson's brawl to 73, speed to 8, and technical to 68.

ROH Spoiler:

Adam Cole is the new ROH World Television Champion.

-Raise Bestia 666's brawl to 58, speed to 76, stiffness to 43, overness to 40, and charisma to 60.

-Raise Pesadilla's brawl to 52, technical to 45, stiffness to 39, and overness to 37.

-Raise Devon Storm's overness to 49.

-Lower Perry Saturn's speed to 36. Raise his overness to 64. Make him a face. Lower his wages to 48,000.

-Add Jersey Shore as an alter ego for Jimmy Jact Cash. Raise his brawl to 63, speed to 52, technical to 56, selling to 68, overness to 31, and charisma to 60.

-Raise Super Crazy's brawl to 56 and stiffness to 40.

-Check SS Look for Stevie Richards. He looks better now than he did in his prime.

-Raise New Jack's speed to 14, technical to 8, and charisma to 87.

-Raise Mustafa's brawl to 53, speed to 9, technical to 15, overness to 52, and charisma to 60. Lower his stiffness to 64.

-Add a tag team Blue Balls between Blue Meanie and Balls Mahoney, 2 exp.

-Raise Slophunters' experience to 18.

Edited by KrisClassic

remove Angelina Love from TNA

To all my wonderful fans, just want to let you know I have been granted my release from TNA. It was completely amicable parting of ways and I want to thank TNA and all of its employees for the wonderful journey I've had there over the years. Now I'm on to the next amazing chapter of my life! If you are looking to book me please contact John at Thank you so much!
<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Add Extreme Rising to the game:

Extreme Rising

ER

Cult

America

Money: 2,900,000

Image: 65

They use Robby Mireno and Joel Gertner as commentators. Both are in game as staff, so set Mireno as their color commentator, as he is used as strictly that, while Gertner recites one of his poems every show.

Risk: 81

Production: 50

Advertising: 60

Merchandising: 40

No Developmental or Training Camp.

Add the following staff to ER:

-Remove Kevin Kleinrock from NWA Hollywood and add him to ER, he is more involved with the latter. Raise his talent to 75.

-Remove John Finnegan from ECWA and add him to ER. ECWA already has a lot of referees. Lower his talent to 71.

-I still STRONGLY maintain that Mike Kehner should be made a staff member as well (Age 39, birth month July, wages 19,000, talent 73, backstage 82, employer ER, referee) as he is MUCH more notable as a ref than as a worker and much more valuable in game as a ref than a worker, but if not, add him to ER as a face, non-wrestler, staff member. He is in the game as Kid America. Rename him to Mike Kehner.

-Cody Michaels, written contract. Change him to a writer.

-Add Steve O'Neil to the game:

Steve O'Neil

Male

May, 42

ER

Owner

Talent: 67

Backstage: 83

Unsackable

Add the following workers to ER:

-Shane Douglas (Non-wrestler, face, People's Boss). He takes other indy dates but as he isn't involved with any other promotions in-game, I might consider making him unsackable (he is part-owner).

-Papadon (Lower Mid Card, heel, Arrogant)

-Sabu (Main Event, face, Extremist)

-T-Mizzle (Rename to Tony Mamaluke) (Mid Card, tweener, Fiery Italian). Reactivate The FBI III. Raise their experience to 60. Switch their name with The FBI (so that Mamaluke/Guido can be called The FBI).

-James Maritato (Rename to Little Guido) (Mid Card, tweener, Fiery Italian)

-CW Anderson (Mid Card, heel, Old School Heel) Lower his wages to 30,000.

-The Blue Meanie (Mid Card, face, Comedy Character) Lower his wages to 24,000.

-Balls Mahoney (Mid Card, face, Extremist) Lower his wages to 31,000.

-Gary Wolfe (Upper Mid Card, face, Bad Ass) Lower his wages to 22,000.

-The Sandman (Non-wrestler, face, Fun Drunk)

-Joel Maximo (Lower Mid Card, face, No Gimmick Needed)

-Wil Maximo (Lower Mid Card, face, No Gimmick Needed)

-Ruckus (Mid Card, heel, Highlight Reel) Reactivate BLKOUT between Ruckus and Blk Jeez. Raise their experience to 25.

-Blk Jeez (Mid Card, heel, Arrogant) Raise his charisma to 78. Check Menacing.

-Mustafa (Mid Card, face, Gangsta) Lower his wages to 25,000

-New Jack (Main Event, face, Gangsta) Lower his wages to 52,000. Reactivate The Gangstas. Raise their experience to 85.

-Matt Hardy (Main Event, face, Cool) Lower his wages to 64,000. Raise his brawl to 66.

-Rebecca Reyes (Manager, face, Cheerleader. Manages Matt Hardy) Rename to Reby Sky. Remove her from LLUSA. Raise her speed to 15, stiffness to 26, selling to 39, and overness to 42.

-Pesadilla (Lower Mid Card, face, Luchadore)

-Bestia 666 (Lower Mid Card, heel, Luchadore) Raise his wages to 11,000. I might consider removing "La" from the beginning of his finishers. After all, you don't want the word "The" in front of finishers, and La is basically the same thing.

-Luke Hawx (Mid Card, heel, Rebel) Raise his brawl to 63, stiffness to 45, and overness to 47.

-Sylvester Terkay (Manager, heel, Enforcer, manages Luke Hawx) Lower his wages to 28,000.

-Homicide (Main Event, heel, Street Fighter)

-Devon Storm (Upper Mid Card, heel, Weirdo) Raise his overness to 53. Lower his wages to 30,000.

-Jerry Lynn (Main Event, face, Old School Face) Raise his brawl to 64 and overness to 70. Check SS Look.

-Stevie Richards (Upper Mid Card, face, Old School Face)

-Jimmy Jact Cash (Opener, heel, Old School Heel)

-Perry Saturn (Non-wrestler, face, Bad Ass)

-Joel Gertner (Non-wrestler, face, Comedy Character) Raise his selling to 52. Lower his wages to 30,000.

-Robby Mireno (Non-wrestler, tweener, staff member)

They have monthly shows without titles, so unsure how you want to go about naming their events.

Edited by KrisClassic