EWR 2012 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest Team 720

I thought Deadlift German Suplexs started with the opponent on the mat.

In the end, though, it is still a suplex, which IMO falls under impact better than it does ground... Reading the EWR guide, a ground move is where the opponent remains on the mat, such as Hogan's Leg Drop, a Big Splash, etc... In a german suplex, the "damage" is done when the opponent is driven into the mat, not while he is laying on it.

-Bill

Fair enough, it's just that one like the Karlen Lift suplexes so I was just wondering.

Brother YASSHI's alter egos notes: rename the alter ego entry for Brother Yassini to YASSINI and remove the entry for brother YASSHI

Rename Kowabata to SUSHI. He is now using this name in All Japan. Add Kawabata, Akira Kawabata and Sushi as alter egos and also remove Kowabata as an alter ego

Perhaps remove Kenny Omega from All Japan after losing the All Japan Junior-Heavyweight title.

Add BLACK BUSHI as an alter ego entry for Phil Atlas. Phil Atlas should have way higher stats. he is currently at 20/41/38/45/54/16/49. I feel that a 48/71/68/45/74/26/59 would better fit him. For proof:

Atlas vs. Jon Moxley,
BLACK BUSHI vs. BUSHI (from the AJPW 2011 Juniors League), BLACK BUSHI vs. BUSHI (from the AJPW Summer Impact Tour), BLACK BUSHI vs. KAI.

BUSHI should be able to speak. Raise his speed to 81.

-Raise Kimber Lee's overness to 38.

-Raise Mia Yim's overness to 48.

I've seen these posted a few times now and figured I'd address them...

Kimber Lee is a midcarder in WSU... Meaning, the max overness she can have is 29... Any higher and she'd have to be bumped up to an upper midcarder in WSU, which she really hasn't gotten to as of yet... At the last WSU show, she was the first eliminated in a tag elimination match full of workers that are even a stretch to be calling midcarders in WSU.

Mia is kind of in the same boat... She's a lower midcarder in Shimmer, which means her max overness is 44... I was at the last set of tapings and, if I'm really being honest, I'd have her in the mid 30's for overness, based on what I've seen from her (and her crowd reactions) in Shimmer.

By comparison, Nicole Matthews is currently at a 44 and she was in the Main Event of Volume 45 and was in the Tag Title Match on Volume 48... Jessie McKay is at a 41 and she beat Yim on Volume 45... Yim spent the rest of the weekend teaming with Davina Rose, while McKay beat MsChif and had a Title shot on Volume 47.

Maybe it's just because I've just seen Mia Yim's Shimmer work, but I don't see what she's done to warrant a 48 over, especially when Nicole Matthews and Jessie McKay are at 44 and 41, respectively.

That may be their card positions in SHIMMER and WSU, but they are more well known in CZW, which is a bigger company than both. In CZW Kimber Lee is a well-known manager and wrestler, and in CZW Mia Yim has worked a series of matches with Greg Excellent that accumulated in a TLC match, she is VERY over with the crowd.

I think the best solution here would be to raise the overness of the other women you mentioned, to accommodate it all.

Edited by KrisClassic

-Raise Kimber Lee's overness to 38.

-Raise Mia Yim's overness to 48.

I've seen these posted a few times now and figured I'd address them...

Kimber Lee is a midcarder in WSU... Meaning, the max overness she can have is 29... Any higher and she'd have to be bumped up to an upper midcarder in WSU, which she really hasn't gotten to as of yet... At the last WSU show, she was the first eliminated in a tag elimination match full of workers that are even a stretch to be calling midcarders in WSU.

Mia is kind of in the same boat... She's a lower midcarder in Shimmer, which means her max overness is 44... I was at the last set of tapings and, if I'm really being honest, I'd have her in the mid 30's for overness, based on what I've seen from her (and her crowd reactions) in Shimmer.

By comparison, Nicole Matthews is currently at a 44 and she was in the Main Event of Volume 45 and was in the Tag Title Match on Volume 48... Jessie McKay is at a 41 and she beat Yim on Volume 45... Yim spent the rest of the weekend teaming with Davina Rose, while McKay beat MsChif and had a Title shot on Volume 47.

Maybe it's just because I've just seen Mia Yim's Shimmer work, but I don't see what she's done to warrant a 48 over, especially when Nicole Matthews and Jessie McKay are at 44 and 41, respectively.

That may be their card positions in SHIMMER and WSU, but they are more well known in CZW, which is a bigger company than both. In CZW Kimber Lee is a well-known manager and wrestler, and in CZW Mia Yim has worked a series of matches with Greg Excellent that accumulated in a TLC match, she is VERY over with the crowd.

I think the best solution here would be to raise the overness of the other women you mentioned, to accommodate it all.

The problem with that solution is that, if I raise all of the overnesses, then ALL of the workers in those promotions run the risk of not being in their card position. Like I said before, if I set Kimber Lee higher than a 29 in WSU, I'd have to make her an upper midcarder... Raising all of the other workers to compensate for that would cause more card position problems.

I can work with it some, but I also have to stay within the confines of what the game sets for card positions based on overness.

Another argument that COULD be brought into the discussion would be to bump Shimmer up to a Cult promotion... Not saying we SHOULD, but, with the debut of their monthly SHINE shows starting in July, it's not out of the realm of possibility, either.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Well just because someone is over enough to be used in a higher capacity doesn't necessarily mean they are. Just because Kimber Lee is being used as a micarder doesn't mean she isn't over enough to be an uppermidcarder.

Well just because someone is over enough to be used in a higher capacity doesn't necessarily mean they are. Just because Kimber Lee is being used as a micarder doesn't mean she isn't over enough to be an uppermidcarder.

That's the thing... There's a buffer of 9 overness points... Hopefully, this explains the situation:

WSU is a "Small" Promotion... Kimber Lee is a Midcarder there. The overness range for Midcarders in a Small promotion is 11-20... Using the 9 point buffer, I can set her at 29, but that's the highest I can set her at, overness-wise, before the game determines that she should be an Upper Midcarder in the Promotion. That's when the writers, etc, are gonna be bitching at you to promote her.

Simply put, putting her at an overness higher than 29 would have the writers and everyone bitching at you when you start the game. I recently went through and made sure that thaat didn't happen for every promotion... Took about a day and a half... Since then, I've been making sure that we don't have the problem again.

EDIT: Just went through the entire Shimmer Roster and updated overnesses... Ended up giving Mia Yim a 42 over (which I personally think is still a bit high, but can live with it in comparison to the rest of the roster) and bumped Kimber Lee up to 32, with a wage of $8K... Like I said, had to make her an upper midcarder in WSU to do it, but with the adjusting of the Shimmer Roster, some others got bumped up, card-wise as well.

Hopefully, that's a fair compromise for the time being.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Guest Team 720

I would remove Naoki Tanisaki as an alter ego of Naoki Tanizaki. While this is an alternative spelling, it is Tomahawk T.T.'s spelling of his acting of Naoki.I would add that as an alter ego for Tomahawk T.T. I would say to put it as his name BUT, it is close to the end of the month so if there is more important stuff to do, do it. I would also remove Naoki Tanizaki II and Naoki Tanisaki II as alter egos for Tomahawk. His primary finisher should be Implant and his secondary is Night Ride.

Add a tag team for BxB Hulk and Tomahawk T.T./Naoki Tanisaki called Mad Blankey at 3 exp.

Edit: Tick high spots for Naoki Tanizaki as he wrestled in Big Japan Deathmatches. I would raise his brawl to 54, speed to 78, techincal to 61,his selling to 72 and charisma to 57.

I would raise Tomahawk T.T/Naoki Tanisaki's brawl to 64 and stiffness to 61.

I would raise KAGETORA's technical to 48 and his stiffness to 67.

I would have Mistico II as Dragon Lee's alter ego for now and not rename him. His debut is supposed to be in August.

Raise BxB Hulk's brawl to 67 and raise his stiffness to 68, he has some of the stiffest kicks in the business right now. I would also tick menancing as he is pretty scary as Black/Killer Hulk and as heel Hulk.

I think SHIMMER should stay as a regional for now. They run too irrgularly. I am not sure if SHINE is a sister promotion or not. I realize most of the roster for SHIMMER are SHIMMER talent, and they are both using Prazak as booker BUT the thing is SHIMMER only runs 4 shows a year now. Perhaps I would rename the promotion to SHINE when they finally debut and just have the SHIMMER titles and the current tappings.

As for the CZW overnesses, I do not really think that they should be that over affecting the SHIMMER overnesses. I mean some people are more over in other promotions due to use, time spent in the promotion, gimmick or having a fan following for them in one area they don't elsewhere.

Edited by Team 720

I think SHIMMER should stay as a regional for now. They run too irrgularly. I am not sure if SHINE is a sister promotion or not. I realize most of the roster for SHIMMER are SHIMMER talent, and they are both using Prazak as booker BUT the thing is SHIMMER only runs 4 shows a year now. Perhaps I would rename the promotion to SHINE when they finally debut and just have the SHIMMER titles and the current tappings.

Shimmer will at least stay Regional though the July update. I was just bringing up the possibility, becasue of the fact that they are affiliated with SHINE.

From what I understand, they plan to run monthly SHINE iPPV's during the months that SHIMMER doesn't run. The roster has a fair amount of Shimmer talent, but there are some wrestlers who have never worked for Shimmer that are listed for SHINE. While they are a sister promotion of Shimmer, I'm not sure that Prazak is actually booking it. Staff members that I do know are involved are Sal Hamaoui, Gabe Sapolsky, Lenny Leonard, and Dontay Brown (Florida Underground Wrestling). Lexie Fyfe and Daffney are also involved in off-camera roles (although I do believe Daffney will be on-camera as well, but not wrestling).

Like I said, I'm not gonna touch much of anything until at least their first show runs... The only thing I've done, game-wise was add an event for Shimmer for July called "SHINE #1."

Once SHINE gets running, we can then better determine what to do... I think the adjustments I made earlier should suffice for the time being.

However, if I were to argue for Shimmer being a Cult Promotion, I would use the argument that, while they only actually run a couple times a year, they put out a total of 8 DVD's during those tapings, so that could be looked at as the equivalent of running 8 shows a year. They just have a different way of taping the content.

I'd also point out the fact that a fair amount of fans fly in from other countries specifically for the Shimmer Tapings. There usually are a decent number of fans from Germany, the UK, Australia and Japan, not to mention fans from all over the US and Canada... For a good majority of the fans to be attending all the shows brings out the cult-like quality, kind of like how the ECW crowd was in the beginning... I haven't been to a CZW, PWS or Chikara show, so I don't know if the same can be said for those crowds.

Again, certainly not changing anything right now, but it's something to think about, especially if they do end up doing the monthly SHINE shows, as planned.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Guest Team 720

Mia Yim should DEFINITELY be raised in overness, at the least 48. She is very over in CZW, which is a larger promotion than SHIMMER, so it should be made more of a priority in my opinion. She is just coming off of one of the hottest feuds in the company.

She is over in one promotion but enough in others. Should that be her only promotion than sure. The problem is McKay and Matthews are more over in SHIMMER than Yim is. IMO split the difference for Yim and put her at 45. IMO that is the best because you have the concessions from both sides Bill wants to keep her even with the other girls in SHIMMER and you want her over because she is over in only one of her three promotions.

Going through some notes, figured I'd post some stuff...

Remove BJ Whitmer from DGUSA, possibly add him to ROH?

Whitmer is on the web pages for ROH, DGUSA, AAW and HWA... Gonna have to pick one to be the "odd man out"

Rename Archibald Peck to Mixed Martial Archie

Is he using "Mixed Martial Archie" in ROH as well? Because he's on the ROH roster in the game as well as Chikara.

I would raise Jushin Liger's wages to 64,000

Really think Liger deserves that much? He's only in CMLL and by comparison, the second highest paid guy in CMLL currently is Mr. Aguila at $49K... Liger is already at $56K... Just seems like a BIG jump...

Can't find a source, but I know Pinkie Sanchez's age is older than what he currently is in game. Raise his age to 26.

I found his birthmonth and age that appears in the game from here: http://www.myspace.com/dizkosexxxgod Only source I could find, so had to go with it.

Change Trish Stratus contract to Open

Um... Why?

Will guys like King Mo and Mike Chiappetta be added to the game?

Depends on if someone provides stats for them...

-Bill

Add Mike Chiappetta

Name: Mike Chiappetta

Short Name: Chiappetta

Birthmonth: October

Weight: Lightweight

Nationality: American

Wage: $10,000

Primary Finisher: Punch (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Kick (Impact)

Card Position: Manager

Disposition: Face

Manager: None

Gimmick: Fun Babyface

Stats:

Brawl: 38

Speed: 45

Technical: 26

Stiffness: 31

Selling: 61

Over: 36

Charisma: 71

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Alter Egos: None

Relationships:

Friendship with Zack Ryder, The Big O, Curt Hawkins

hope you add him as a Manager

Add The Big O as Client

Edited by Dr. Flexy

Add Christoph Bondzio:

Name: Christoph Bondzio

Short Name: Bondz

Pics

Birthmonth: August

Nationality: European

Wage: $1,000

Primary Finisher: DDT (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: DDT (Impact)

Contract Type: None

Card Position: Non-Wrestler

Disposition: Heel

Gimmick: Bully

Stats:

Brawl: 45

Speed: 10

Technical: 05

Stiffness: 20

Selling: 15

Over: 25

Charisma: 60

Relationships:

Loyalty:

Guest Team 720

Add Muhammed Lawal/King Mo

Name:Muhammed Lawal

ShortName: King Mo

Birthmonth: January

Nationality: American

Wage: 30,000

PrimaryFinisher:

SecondaryFinisher:

ContractType: Written

TouringWith: None

Employer1:

Employer: TNA

CardPosition: Developmental Deal?(He is in OVW training and not on the TNA roster at the moment)

Disposition: Tweener

Gimmick: Legitimate Athlete

Stats:

Brawl: 54

Speed: 34

Technical: 68

Stiffness: 57

Selling: 53

Over: 38

Charisma: 57

Ticked: Shooting Ability

Alter egos: King Mo

Edited by Team 720

Add Christoph Bondzio:

Name: Christoph Bondzio

Short Name: Bondz

Pics

Birthmonth: August

Nationality: European

Wage: $1,000

Primary Finisher: DDT (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: DDT (Impact)

Contract Type: None

Card Position: Non-Wrestler

Disposition: Heel

Gimmick: Bully

Stats:

Brawl: 45

Speed: 10

Technical: 05

Stiffness: 20

Selling: 15

Over: 25

Charisma: 60

Relationships:

Loyalty:

From what I've found, this guy is a ring announcer/commentator and not a "worker," per se... Looks like he'd be better fit as a staff member than as a worker...

-Bill

Rename Archibald Peck to Mixed Martial Archie

Is he using "Mixed Martial Archie" in ROH as well? Because he's on the ROH roster in the game as well as Chikara.

- He's still R.D. Evans in ROH. In Chikara, it's safe to keep him as Archibald Peck. Ever since he lost a loser leaves town match as Mixed Martial Archie they have put videos up on their youtube page titled "Where in the World is Archibald Peck".

Guest mr. potato head

King Mo's not the most charismatic guy out there, but he's not the black hole by WWE standards that a 57 would suggest. Maybe something closer to 68?

Just watched the new episode of NXT.

Change the name of Derrick Batemans finished to The Dvd

Add The Sling Blade as an impact finished for Richie Steamboat

Add Blackout as an impact finished for Seth Rollins

Watching it again, I think JR called it the "DBD". So change the name of Derrick Bateman's finisher to DBD

Remove BJ Whitmer from DGUSA, possibly add him to ROH?

Whitmer is on the web pages for ROH, DGUSA, AAW and HWA... Gonna have to pick one to be the "odd man out"

I would raise Jushin Liger's wages to 64,000

Really think Liger deserves that much? He's only in CMLL and by comparison, the second highest paid guy in CMLL currently is Mr. Aguila at $49K... Liger is already at $56K... Just seems like a BIG jump...

Can't find a source, but I know Pinkie Sanchez's age is older than what he currently is in game. Raise his age to 26.

I found his birthmonth and age that appears in the game from here: http://www.myspace.com/dizkosexxxgod Only source I could find, so had to go with it.

1. He hasn't appeared for Evolve/DG-USA in a while, so I would just have him in ROH/AAW/HWA.

2. He is one of Japan's top talent, so I'd say it is justified.

3. That birth month is definitely inaccurate. But if you have rules you need to go by as far as sourcing, I understand.

As for the Mia Yim overness thing, I think the bottom line should be that - yeah, for ONE promotion she is more over, but that is a larger promotion (IRL and in-game) than the one she is less important in, and I think that should be the deciding factor.

TNA spoiler:

-Add Rashad Cameron to Blk Jeez's alter egos. Add him to TNA, opener, heel, Arrogant. Open contract.

Edited by KrisClassic