TEW05 All Stars Scenario

What can we expect to change or be added from the last release? I was wondering if any more workers are expected to be added. If not, it's okay. Just wondering.

First of the next update will be semi playable so you could play a game (although Japan is still a bit of a cluster fuck since the big promotions are not finished),the current worker count has also passed the one thousand mark.

There have been a good amount of locations added since I didn’t want to just use a modern location file so it’s been built up with many locations that are not around anymore plus every arena used for PPV by a US promotion is included.

And there have been a few promotion additions.

- Best of the Canadian Indies

- Best of the Japanese Indies

- Dragon Gate

- Michinoku Pro Wrestling

- Stampede Wrestling

- Union of Wrestling Force International

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

Here is the third preview and the first semi-playable version.

The database has issues but if you play in North America chances are things will be more stable.

Next priority is to add to the All Japan, New Japan and NOAH rosters since they tend to steal from many promotions and most info I tend to be given has now been added so please give me some roster suggestions.

Main focus for this preview is the Japanese rosters, stat changes and people to add to free agents.

I’d expand more but I’m slightly tired all I know is I won’t be doing a full playable version (without my editing tags) till it’s finished,

Data: TEW05 All-Star PREVIEW 03.zip

Guest Team 720

Here is the third preview and the first semi-playable version.

The database has issues but if you play in North America chances are things will be more stable.

Next priority is to add to the All Japan, New Japan and NOAH rosters since they tend to steal from many promotions and most info I tend to be given has now been added so please give me some roster suggestions.

Main focus for this preview is the Japanese rosters, stat changes and people to add to free agents.

I'd expand more but I'm slightly tired all I know is I won't be doing a full playable version (without my editing tags) till it's finished,

Data: TEW05 All-Star PREVIEW 03.zip

Here are just a few ideas of the different Japanese companies

Classic All Japan:

Abdullah The Butcher

Johnny Smith

Manuakea Mossman (Taiyo Kea as a Junior)

Super Strong Machine

The Dynamite Kid

The Eagle (George Hines)

The Patriot

Tsuyoshi Kikuchi

Modern All Japan:

Akebono

Akira Raijin

BLACK BUSHI

BUSHI

El NOSAWA Mendoza (NOSAWA Rongai under the Mexican Amigos gimmick)

Hiroshi Yamato

Joe Doering

KAI

Masanobu Fuchi

MAZADA

Minoru Tanaka

Nobukazu Hirai

PEPE Michinoku (TAKA Michinoku under the Mexican Amigos gimmick)

Ray Suzuki (Minoru Suzuki under the Mexican Amigos gimmick)

Toshizo (Ryuji Hijikata)

Suwama

Classic New Japan:

Billy Robinson

Black Tiger II

El Samurai

Hiroshi Hase

Kendo Kashin

Junji Hirata (Super Strong Machine)

Osamu Nishimura

Pegasus Kid

Shinjiro Otani

Tatsuhito Takaiwa

The Cobra

Modern New Japan:

American Dragon (Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan)

Black Strong Machine

Black Tiger IV

Gedo

Hirooki Goto

Jado

Kazuchika Okada

Kenzo Suzuki

Manabu Nakanishi

Naofumi Yamamoto (Yoshi Tatsu)

Ryusuke Taguchi

Tetsuya Naito

Tiger Mask IV

Toru Yano

Wataru Inoue

Yujiro Takahashi

Yutaka Yoshie

NOAH:

Akitoshi Saito

Atsushi Aoki

Donovan Morgan

Michael Modest

Ricky Marvin

Scoripo (Too Cold Scorpio from the 2000's)

Taiji Ishimori

Takao Omori

Takeshi Rikio

Tamon Honda

Edit:

HUSTLE/SMASH:

Arisin Z (Ayako Hamada)

Arma (Tomko)

Erica (Aja Kong)

Gamora (Matt Morgan)

Geddon (Rene Dupree)

HG

Hustle Kamen Blue (Rasse)

Hustle Kamen Red (Yoshitsune)

Hustle Kamen Yellow (Bear Fukuda)

Io Shirai

Kana

KG/Syuri

KUSHIDA

Lin Bairon

Makoto

Margret (Awesome Kong)

Mio Shirai

Monster C (Steve Corino)

Monster K (Kohei Sato)

Naoya Ogawa

Neo Devil Pierroth 1 (Kei Sato)

Neo Devil Pierroth 2 (Shu Sato)

Ray Ohara/Hajime Ohara

Sodom (Mark Jindrak)

Tiger Jeet Singh Jr. (Tiger Ali Singh)

Edited by Team 720

Awesome I'll be adding those in, now I did a little test to see how many workers are needed for a national level promotion and its 38 so I need the following amount of workers for each promotion to get them to their limit.

AJPW Classic: 12

AJPW Modern: 13

NJPW Classic: 12

NJPW Modern: 8

NOAH: 11

Guest Team 720

Awesome I'll be adding those in, now I did a little test to see how many workers are needed for a national level promotion and its 38 so I need the following amount of workers for each promotion to get them to their limit.

These can be more guys to add:

Classic All Japan: Dory Funk Jr., Kenta Kobayashi (90's KENTA), Naomichi Marufuji (90's), Terry Funk (80's)

Modern All Japan: Arashi, D-Lo Brown (00's), Kaushi Miyamoto, Manabu Soya, Royta Hama, ZODIAC (Aaron Aguilera)

Classic New Japan: Don Frye, Hawk Warrior (perhaps rename Kensuke Sasaki to Power Warrior), Shinya Makabe (Togi Makabe as aJr heavyweight), Tony Halme (Ludwig Borga)

Modern New Japan: Karl Anderson, King Fale, Stampede Kid (TJ Wilson/Tyson Kidd), Strong Man, Takashi Iizuka, Tama Tonga, Tomoaki Honma, Tomohiro Ishii, YOSHI-HASHI

NOAH: Akihito Ito, Doug Williams, Ippei Ota, Kishin Kawabata, Shuhei Taniguchi

I wish I could help out on this, but am so limited in knowledge in Japanese promotions. You may be able to add some big name stars who made a jump to those promotions after WCW ended. Goldberg spent a little time there, but I wouldn't use him. Maybe lesser name stars.

Sorry about being quiet on this, I’ve been working on a few little things in regards to the database.

First off the first tests on a TEW10 conversion went pretty well, besides helping me fix a couple of errors it looks like this will make a good conversion once finished.

Next up I did a minor fix on a couple of networks and I have started adding in other programs and rather than flood some networks with hundreds of shows and some 1 or 2 I plan to try and get at most 10 shows per network (excluding sports shows/channels), so far all channels from Very Big upwards have got their 10 slots in place and just need to fill in the gaps.

Big Japan update, NOAH and New Japan promotions have their rosters finished, main issue is now with the All Japan rosters still needing some more to make up the numbers.

If you guys haven’t noticed the wrestler picture request thread I have put up a ton of pics and the majority of them are for this mod (and some will be soon) so the pic pack is coming along well and I’m also doing a few cuts for the TEW10 conversion which explains some of my lack of updates.

With the pics there are some new workers being added some being 3 Count, Droz, Prince Albert, Wild Samoans, The Dicks, The Heart Throbs and The Prototype. A side note what gimmick would work best for the Natural Born Thrillers members?

Guest Team 720

Sorry about being quiet on this, I've been working on a few little things in regards to the database.

First off the first tests on a TEW10 conversion went pretty well, besides helping me fix a couple of errors it looks like this will make a good conversion once finished.

Next up I did a minor fix on a couple of networks and I have started adding in other programs and rather than flood some networks with hundreds of shows and some 1 or 2 I plan to try and get at most 10 shows per network (excluding sports shows/channels), so far all channels from Very Big upwards have got their 10 slots in place and just need to fill in the gaps.

Big Japan update, NOAH and New Japan promotions have their rosters finished, main issue is now with the All Japan rosters still needing some more to make up the numbers.

If you guys haven't noticed the wrestler picture request thread I have put up a ton of pics and the majority of them are for this mod (and some will be soon) so the pic pack is coming along well and I'm also doing a few cuts for the TEW10 conversion which explains some of my lack of updates.

With the pics there are some new workers being added some being 3 Count, Droz, Prince Albert, Wild Samoans, The Dicks, The Heart Throbs and The Prototype. A side note what gimmick would work best for the Natural Born Thrillers members?

About how many All Japan guys are needed for each of the two promotions? The problem is with a majority of the true-born Japanese talent, they have had a longer run in New Japan. Also a majority of the gaijin are also used in other promotions in the game (IE D'Lo Brown, Bull Buchannon, Umaga/Jamal, Rene Dupree)

Of late All Japan has done independent guys under masked gimmicks especially for All Japan such as Rasse as Hayabusacito, Sugi-San as AHII, Minamino as Tow Van John, KAGETORA as Voodoo Mask, Bear Fukuda as Mastadon and most recently the former RYOMA/YO-HEY becoming Gillett.

Similar to this is HUSTLE who had a lot more guys under masks or taking a guy that is "normal" and putting him in a heavily gimmicked character.

Edited by Team 720

Guest Team 720

Classic needs 5, Modern needs 7.

Also before you suggest RO&D is included for AJM with Buchanan, D-Lo, Jamal, RO'Z & Taiyo Kea.

hmmm, modern can include Big Daddy Voodoo (Big Daddy V), Daisuke Sekimoto, Dark Cuervo, Dark Ozz Gillett (though he isn't even in the current game), Silver King 00's (Black Tiger III) & Yuji Okabayashi.

Classic could include David Von Erich, Dos Caras Jr., Jimmy Snuka, Kevin Von Erich, Mil Mascaras

Any suggesgions to fill in t' following roster spots for these promotions

Best of t' Canadian Indies - 5

Best of t' Japanese Indies - 1

Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling - 12

Lagends of Joshi - 11

Modern Stars of Joshi - 7

Stampede Wrestling - 9

Union of Wrestling Force International - 3

World of Sport Wrestling - 8

Edited by TheWho87

First off this picture represents my current feeling towards this forum outside t'he TEWR section

HeenanHate.jpg

That’s firstly for these fucking word filers and secondly since I just noticed Team 720 got banned and he was helping out a lot with t'he Japanese rosters and I had planned on getting his views for t'he start of Mexico, supposedly it was a double account so whoever was Team 720 if their still active here give me a shout.

Now with that mini rant over time to get back to business.

My initial plan was for 3 big Mexican promotions, EMLL, CMLL and AAA, I know you could do modern and classic for AAA but since they would need 38 wrestlers each and to reduce doubles (unlike Japan) I thought more logical so keep them as such so CMLL and AAA are from 90’s to today and EMLL is pre 90’s roster

- Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (1992-2012, run by Antonio Peña)

- Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (1991-2012, run by Francisco Lutteroth)

- Empresa Mexicana de la Lucha Libre (1933-1991, run by Salvador Lutteroth)

Current free agents for Mexico are

- Abismo Negro

- Corazon de Leon (Chris Jericho)

- Dos Caras (Sr)

- El Canek

- El Dandy

- El Hijo del Santo

- El Santo

- Enrique Llanes

- Marco Corleone

- Mil Mascaras

- Mistico

- Rellik

So yeah any suggestion on rosters for Mexico or any other changes feel free.

Edited by TheWho87

Abismo Negro (AAA)

El Santo (EMLL)

Mistico (CMLL)

Those are what I think t' rest I don't really know. I've only seen AAA so I have limited knowledge of Mexico but here's some other suggestions for t' All Star AAA roster:

Rey Mysterio Jr.

Eddie Guerrero

Perro Aguayo

Cibernetico

El Mesias

Gran Apache

Fabi Apache

La Parka

Psychosis

Joe Lider

Crazy Boy

Jack Evans

Teddy Hart

Konnan

Octagon

Monster Clown

Murder Clown

Psycho Clown

El Alebrije

Cuije

Mascara Sagrada

Those are just what I think should be in.

I don't honestly follow Lucha, but a quick look at Wiki gives me t' following suggestions:

Suggestions for EMLL:

Blue Demon

Black Shadow

Gory Guerrero

Dr. Wagner

Tarzan Lopez

Ray Mendoza

Villanos I, II, and III

El Solitario

Blue Panther

Suggestions for AAA:

Rey Misterio, Sr.

El Hijo del Santo

Octagon

Negro Casas

Heavy Metal

Los Gringos Locos

Villanos IV and V

Though, if you're going with anyone pre-90s being in EMLL, I guess Rey, Sr. should be there instead.

Oh that moment when you need 18 Japanese women then import 31

So far this is what Mexico is looking like.

AAA

- Abisimo Negro

- Antonio Pena (Owner)

- Art Barr

- Charly Manson

- Chessman

- Cibernetico

- Cuervo

- Eddy Guerrero

- Electroshock

- Escorsia

- Espiritu