TEW05 All Stars Scenario

Can not wait. I feel like I do when I have to wait for a PS3 game release. Sadly, I won't be much help with stats, I suck at it. But I will enjoy the preview release.

Well the idea isnt to be 100% accurate, ideally i'd like to have the top 20% in each skill to be at a near good level (roughly B- to A* levels), right now for example the top aerial stars (90+) are Hayabusa, Ricochet and Mistico and two of them i havent even set up for the data yet.

• Like 1

Just a suggestion but how about adding Generico and Steen to PWG. Both of them are pretty important parts of PWG's history.

Guys like El Generico, Kevin Steen, Chuck Taylor, Delirious & Ricochet are guys who I did consider adding to some promotions but they are also known in other as much which is where the Best of the American Indies comes in for those who cross too many levels (and those who didn’t get popular in big promotions.

• Like 1

Finished up CZW (although I feel this needs some fixing)

CZW.jpg
Owner: John Zandig

Head Booker: DJ Hyde

CZW Heavyweight: Drake Younger

CZW Iron Man: Sami Callihan

CZW Tag Team: The Backseat Boyz (Johnny Kashmere & Trent Acid)

- Adam Cole

- Brain Damage

- Brett Lauderdale - Referee

- Chri$ Ca$h

- Danny Havoc

- DJ Hyde

- Drake Younger

- Eddie Kingston

- J.C. Bailey

- John Zandig

- Johnny Kashmere

- Joker

- Jon Moxley

- Justice Pain

- LuFisto

- Nate Hatred

- Nick Gage

- Nick Mondo

- Ruckus

- Sabian

- Sami Callihan

- The Messiah

- Toby Klein

- Trent Acid

- WHACKS

- Wifebeater

Now as I said earlier here is a current preview of how the database is looking so far, now I would like to point out THIS IS NOT PLAYABLE, you can try but it won’t be worth it, any worker who is set to deceased is someone I haven’t finished working on yet and all workers with an equals sign effectively means they are finished besides their age which is the last thing im doing (plus is separated imports and finished workers).

Data: TEW05_All-Star_PREVIEW_01.zip

• Like 1

- Awesome Kong & Velvet Sky – initially I was going to have Knockouts but when I finished up doing the main roster and X-Division it didn’t leave much room for any of them and personally X-Division trumps Knockouts (especally when it would just be Kong, Kim and the Beautiful People.

Will the knockouts be available as free-agents?

I have a question about WWE (Modern) Is the Randy Orton the Viper, or the Legend Killer? There was no date beside his name.

i was going for Legend Killer but it could be either, depends on how you want to us ehim really.

Are the Road Warriors in the WWF Classic? I may have missed but I didn't see them.

They are in the NWA

- Awesome Kong & Velvet Sky – initially I was going to have Knockouts but when I finished up doing the main roster and X-Division it didn’t leave much room for any of them and personally X-Division trumps Knockouts (especally when it would just be Kong, Kim and the Beautiful People.

Will the knockouts be available as free-agents?

In the final version yes, I had to make cuts due to Ai rosters but I will have extras to make your own variants on rosters.

How about adding Xavier to ROH? From what I know of, his ROH reign was believed to be not deserved and all that, but seeing as he's a former Ring of Honor world champion, would it not make sense to have him as part of ROH?! He wasn't a large part of the company, but as I said, he is a former world champ there.

How about adding Xavier to ROH? From what I know of, his ROH reign was believed to be not deserved and all that, but seeing as he's a former Ring of Honor world champion, would it not make sense to have him as part of ROH?! He wasn't a large part of the company, but as I said, he is a former world champ there.

I noted him down but was on the fence since he didnt seem to have been that much a star, i could however move Necro to CZW and add him then axe someone from CZW to get him on the roster.

I didn't see Great Muta anywhere. I possibly overlooked him. I would love to see Muta in.

Muta was puzzling me, i was thinking of adding to NWA but then i thought about Japan, what i could do is have two versions of Muta for 80's and 90's, the 80's one being open for the US on top of having Keiji Mutoh.

EDIT:

I know its not all star but they do have a very unique style/vision so the question i want to know is would anyone disagree to the inclusion of Kaiju Big Battel?

Edited by TheWho87

- Mordacai & Heidenreich [sD] – two guys added to fill the undercard, when I was working through the modern WWE I didn’t want to overload with big stars hence at the end I added lesser known/underutilised guys.

The thinking behind my initial suggestions (as well as the following) tried to keep in mind workers that would represent an "All Star" roster, whether it's a memorable gimmick that you would associate to a specific promotion (Glacier to WCW), a person who has been with the company long enough that he/she can act as an appropriate representation of the company (Mark Henry), or when taken into context of time period/promotion's history deserves a spot (Paul Bearer, TNA Knockouts).

Thoughts on ROH (Build: Preview_01)

- Create Stable: The Rottweilers (Homicide, Low Ki, Havana Pitbulls)

- I think Nigel McGuinness should be the ROH Pure Champ, as his reign was more notable than Williams'.

- Akin to Paul Bearer, I think Prince Nana deserves as spot. I'd switch out John Walters for him.

- Even though I'd set them inactive, I'd create the following two tag teams with some starting exp:

Generation Next (Aries/Strong) and The Rottweilers (Low Ki/Homicide)

Thoughts on PWG (Build: Preview_01)

- Add: B-Boy, TJ Perkins, Kenny Omega

- Remove: Lil' Cholo, Charles Mercury, Ronin

- Create Stable: S.B.S (Disco Machine/Excalibur/Super Dragon)

- Create tag team: Gunning for Hookers (Top Gun Talwar/Hook Bomberry)

- Fix tag team "Los Luchas" to Zokre/Phoenix Star (Currently set to Zokre/Bobby Quance)

Thoughts on Chikara (Build: Preview_01)

- Add: Larry Sweeney

- Remove: Sugar Dunkerton (If accepted, revert Dasher back to Create-A-Wrestler)

- Create tag team: ShaneSaw (Shane Storm/Jigsaw)

- Create tag team: Incoherence (Hallowicked/Frightmare)

Names I'd like to see added to the database:

- Jack Evans

- Jim Cornette

- Adam Pearce

- Brodie Lee

- Sara Del Rey

- Allison Danger

- Daffney

Great suggesgions, just got a few opinions on them

Thoughts on ROH (Build: Preview_01)

- Akin to Paul Bearer, I think Prince Nana deserves as spot. I'd switch out John Walters for him. - I always though Prince Nana was more of a manager than a wrestler, if thats what you mean then as i said before you dont need to remove workers to add managers.

Thoughts on PWG (Build: Preview_01)

- Add: TJ Perkins, Kenny Omega - I think these are two guys are more known as traveling talent, although I do remember Puma had a good run in the early PWG days, I did have Perkins down for the Best of Indies promotion although i could swap him with Omega and put Perkins into PWG.

Thoughts on Chikara (Build: Preview_01)

- Add: Larry Sweeney - In a simalar situation to Nana i dont recall that many matches for Sweeney so maybe he could be semi-active in a manager role and we could keep Dunkerton

Muta was puzzling me, i was thinking of adding to NWA but then i thought about Japan, what i could do is have two versions of Muta for 80's and 90's, the 80's one being open for the US on top of having Keiji Mutoh.

EDIT:

I know its not all star but they do have a very unique style/vision so the question i want to know is would anyone disagree to the inclusion of Kaiju Big Battel?

This is the current outline for the Best of the American Indies promotion, need to sort out popularity and such but open to suggestions to workers not alredy signed to a promotion in game.

Owner: Les Thatcher

Head Booker: Arik Cannon

- Ace Steel

- Adam pearce

- Brent Albright

- Cheech

- Chuck Taylor

- Cloudy

- Dave Crist

- Delirious

- El Generico

- Flip Kendrick

- Jack Evans

- Jake Crist

- Johnny Gargano

- Kenny Omega

- Kevin Steen

- Kirby Mack

- Louis Lyndon

- M-Dogg 20

- Player Dos

- Player Uno

- Ricochet

- Shiima Xion

- Teddy Hart

- TJ Mack

Now if you dont know of Kaiju Big Battel, think Chikara with the volume turned upto 11 million (check the spoiler)

• Like 1

I LOVE Kaiju Big Battel !!! Don't expect to see great wrestling there, but DO expect entertainment in droves !

I question adding it to the database. You never really see the "monsters" actually wrestling outside of the promotion unless it's a "Kaiju Big Battel Showcase" kind of thing which is just pretty much an advertisement match for their promotion. I'm not saying they aren't a lot of fun or entertaining, but I wouldn't consider it the same species as a wrestling promotion. Seriously. How much wrestling and amazing wrestling moves can you expect from guys in big, clunky, rubber suits. There's not much logic to this as they both have a LOT of similarities. It's just a gut feeling I have.