TEW05 All Stars Scenario

I’ve been looking at WWE modern and I have been thinking about possibly spitting the promotion and having a best of Raw and best of SmackDown roster, this would increase rosters for each brand, currently its 72 wrestlers split between two brands if their split each brand would have 52 wrestlers each.

Any other views on this?

• Like 1

I've been looking at WWE modern and I have been thinking about possibly spitting the promotion and having a best of Raw and best of SmackDown roster, this would increase rosters for each brand, currently its 72 wrestlers split between two brands if their split each brand would have 52 wrestlers each.

Any other views on this?

if it means the raw and smackdown rosters get bigger im all for it, would like to see these added:

Raw

The Hart Dynasty (DH Smith, Tyson Kidd and Nattie)

The Highlanders (Robbie and Rory)

Some of The Spirit Squad maybe like Kenny, Mikey and Johnny

Hurricane and Rosey

Katie Lea Burchill

Snitsky

Maven

Daivari

Muhammad Hassan

Smackdown

Mr Kennedy

Rhyno

Simon Dean

Funaki

Mexicools

Tajiri

Sean O'Haire

Rico

Sable

Torrie Wilson

Dawn Marie

Nathan Jones

Stacy Keibler

Shannon Moore

I've been looking at WWE modern and I have been thinking about possibly spitting the promotion and having a best of Raw and best of SmackDown roster, this would increase rosters for each brand, currently its 72 wrestlers split between two brands if their split each brand would have 52 wrestlers each.

Any other views on this?

YES! YES! YES!

Do this definitely. Great idea. Can not wait!

Edited by Quoth the Raven

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve been quiet on this for a while so here is an update; I’ve finished up the Mexican promotions and now just need to get rosters up to a suitable level for 9 more promotions. I have also fixed all the ages to get people in their prime.

I’m currently looking at getting the first fully playable version out at the end of October if everything goes well and then I’ll make any fixes/additions suggested and hopefully this will be updated for 2013.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

I would like to suggest The Undertaker (90s) and Undertaker (Attitude) as free agents if you can't add them to the respective promotion because this would give us more than just American Bad A** Taker to use.

The Undertaker (90s) is based on the character he debuted as which is simalar to the one he plays now, the only one missing would be a "Ministry era" character,personally I prefer his Bad Ass character, I might rejig them and have 3 forms of the Undertaker, Dead Man, Ministry and Bad Ass as aposed to 90's and 00's but they will not be free agents.

• Like 1

I would like to suggest The Undertaker (90s) and Undertaker (Attitude) as free agents if you can't add them to the respective promotion because this would give us more than just American Bad A** Taker to use.

The Undertaker (90s) is based on the character he debuted as which is simalar to the one he plays now, the only one missing would be a "Ministry era" character,personally I prefer his Bad Ass character, I might rejig them and have 3 forms of the Undertaker, Dead Man, Ministry and Bad Ass as aposed to 90's and 00's but they will not be free agents.

You know, the ministry Taker would be great. Sounds like a good plan, but without the entire stable/faction of the Ministry it wouldn't be much use to me. Others may disagree, and this isn't being created for just me.

You know, the ministry Taker would be great. Sounds like a good plan, but without the entire stable/faction of the Ministry it wouldn't be much use to me. Others may disagree, and this isn't being created for just me.

The Acolytes are there as the APA and Viscera and Mideon i believe are free agents.

• Like 1

The Acolytes are there as the APA and Viscera and Mideon i believe are free agents.

Even better. You the man. I wonder, are you going to be working on any mods for TEW 2013? If so, I may buy it.

Even better. You the man. I wonder, are you going to be working on any mods for TEW 2013? If so, I may buy it.

Since I rarely play TEW05 at the moment I dont see the logic in buying TEW13 to effectivly make mods.

• Like 1

Hello!

Relatively new to the forums, but just had to jump in and say this is a great project. I've poked around with the playable demo you provided, and it's shaping up nicely. Me and some friends are already planning a fantasy league based on this thing, so can't wait to see the finished product.

I'm sure you've got all your bases covered, but if there is any info or data sets I could provide that would lessen your work load, let me know.

Keep up the awesome work!

• Like 1

Hello!

Relatively new to the forums, but just had to jump in and say this is a great project. I've poked around with the playable demo you provided, and it's shaping up nicely. Me and some friends are already planning a fantasy league based on this thing, so can't wait to see the finished product.

I'm sure you've got all your bases covered, but if there is any info or data sets I could provide that would lessen your work load, let me know.

Keep up the awesome work!

Someone as excited about this as me.

At the moment its mostly adding people for some obscure rosters and adding in anyone who should be included.

I will say that there will be a fully playable release for the end of October but there will be a few known issues for me to fix up and for any suggesgions for improvements and hopefully the fist fully polished version should be in 2013 (although as i say the one released at the end of the month would be a 80-90% finished version).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Big News

This will be release sometime this week although it is still around 80-90% finished. It will be released with a list of known issues to fix namely finishing up on some rosters thats hard to get details on. Also since i have figured out the roster requirements i will add the maximum amount of generic staff members required if all promotions were at the highet level. Finally i will be adding the newly cleaned up locations file for my real world so the follow up release will include some past locations.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

Big News

This will be release sometime this week although it is still around 80-90% finished. It will be released with a list of known issues to fix namely finishing up on some rosters thats hard to get details on. Also since i have figured out the roster requirements i will add the maximum amount of generic staff members required if all promotions were at the highet level. Finally i will be adding the newly cleaned up locations file for my real world so the follow up release will include some past locations.

That's great, Who. Can not wait. I for one love your updates and scenario work.