TEW05 All Stars Scenario

Looking at the next two promotions to be done (ROH and TNA) there are some crossover talent from the same period so they will have to be in either ROH or TNA.so I want to get views on the follow, would you consider them ROH talent or TNA talent

- Alex Shelley

- Christopher Daniels

- Homicide

- Low Ki/Senshi

- Samoa Joe

- The Amazing Red

Alex Shelley = TNA

Christopher Daniels = TNA

Homicide = ROH

Low Ki = ROH

Samoa Joe = ROH

The Amazing Red = TNA

Finished up the roster for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.

TNA3.jpg
Owner: Dixie Carter

Head Booker: Scott D'Amore

TNA World Heavyweight: Jeff Jarrett

TNA X-Division: Petey Williams

TNA World Tag Team: America's Most Wanted (Chris Harris & James Storm)

- Abyss

- AJ Styles

- Alex Shelley

- Andy Douglas

- Bobby Roode

- Chase Stevens

- Chris Harris

- Chris Sabin

- Christopher Daniels

- Consequences Creed

- Don West - Announcer

- Eric Young

- Hernandez

- James Storm

- Jay Lethal

- Jeff Jarrett

- Jeremy Borash - Announcer

- Johnny Devine

- Kazarian

- Kid Kash

- Kurt Angle (10's)

- Mark Johnson - Referee

- Matt Morgan

- Michael Shane

- Mike Tenay (00's) - Announcer

- Monty Brown

- Mr. Anderson

- Petey Williams

- Raven (00's)

- Rhino

- Ron Killings

- Rudy Charles - Referee

- Shark Boy

- Sonjay Dutt

- Sonny Siaki

- Sting (00's)

- Suicide

The land of Honor is next...

• Like 2

Finished up the roster for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.

TNA3.jpg
Owner: Dixie Carter

Head Booker: Scott D'Amore

TNA World Heavyweight: Jeff Jarrett

TNA X-Division: Petey Williams

TNA World Tag Team: America's Most Wanted (Chris Harris & James Storm)

- Abyss

- AJ Styles

- Alex Shelley

- Andy Douglas

- Bobby Roode

- Chase Stevens

- Chris Harris

- Chris Sabin

- Christopher Daniels

- Consequences Creed

- Don West - Announcer

- Eric Young

- Hernandez

- James Storm

- Jay Lethal

- Jeff Jarrett

- Jeremy Borash - Announcer

- Johnny Devine

- Kazarian

- Kid Kash

- Kurt Angle (10's)

- Mark Johnson - Referee

- Matt Morgan

- Michael Shane

- Mike Tenay (00's) - Announcer

- Monty Brown

- Mr. Anderson

- Petey Williams

- Raven (00's)

- Rhino

- Ron Killings

- Rudy Charles - Referee

- Shark Boy

- Sonjay Dutt

- Sonny Siaki

- Sting (00's)

- Suicide

The land of Honor is next...

Glad to see Sonny Siaki in TNA. Chris Harris too. This will be really interesting. Can not wait for this scenario.

With the lists as they are right now, here are some suggestions:

WCW Suggestions:

Remove:

- Blitzkreig

- Silver King

- Norman Smiley

Add:

- Glacier

- Meng

- Hugh Morris

WWF (Attitude) Suggestions:

Remove:

- Gillberg

- Bull Buchanan

Add:

- Paul Bearer

- D'Lo Brown

WWE (Modern) Suggestions:

Remove:

- Mordacai [sD]

- Heidenreich [sD]

Add:

- Mark Henry [sD]

- Jack Swagger [sD]

TNA Suggestions:

Remove:

- Johnny Devine

- Consequences Creed

Add:

- Awesome Kong

- Velvet Sky

Guest Team 720

It makes sense. Kharma's never even had a match, aside from the Royal Rumble appearance.

Agreed. Kong has made a bigger impact than Kharma had so far.

That’s for the suggestions I hope you don’t mind me putting my view on a few of them.

WCW Suggestions:

Remove:

- Blitzkreig – while he is not a “star” he was pretty much only known for his short WCW run and since I tried to make the WCW undercard mostly cruisers he was added.

- Silver King – added as I was thinking of doing a LWO group but roster cuts axed it.

- Norman Smiley – to me Smiley was a bit of an underground WCW star to the same extent as Ernest Miller.

Add:

- Glacier – was in but got axed, mainly because I had Kanyon as Kanyon so didn’t serve much point.

Remove:

- Gillberg – can get replaced, I just loved the idea of having Gillberg in an all-star database.

- Bull Buchanan – one of the first groups I wanted to put into WWF (Attitude) was the Right to Censor, even though I couldn’t have Godfather I wanted Buchanan and Stevie in.

Add:

- Paul Bearer – nothing wrong with him being added, but managers are ranked differently to wrestlers so to add Bearer I’d need to cut a manager(unless there is space)

Remove:

- Mordacai & Heidenreich [sD] – two guys added to fill the undercard, when I was working through the modern WWE I didn’t want to overload with big stars hence at the end I added lesser known/underutilised guys.

TNA Suggestions:

Remove:

- Johnny Devine - TNA has Team Canada in the database and I wanted more than Roode, Petey and Young.

Add:

- Awesome Kong & Velvet Sky – initially I was going to have Knockouts but when I finished up doing the main roster and X-Division it didn’t leave much room for any of them and personally X-Division trumps Knockouts (especally when it would just be Kong, Kim and the Beautiful People.

Let me just say some changes might not take place, but I will defiantly add in any workers suggested and give them stats and overness for the eras suggested.

EDIT:

Now excluding the guys from ROH (Cary Silkin & Gabe Sapolsky) and Chikara (Reckless Youth & Mike Quackenbush) and other owners/bookers already taken, who would you guys consider the best owner and booker of the indies in the past 10 years, they don’t need to be from the same promotion just the best guys around, I’m asking since they would be the owner and booker of the best of the American indies promotion I’m adding which will be located in the South West which is PWG’s area (Tri State already has ROH so can’t do it in CZW’s turf) but doesn’t mean it will be a PWG fed, ideally it will have guys who are not in other feds but are still stars on the indies.

Edited by TheWho87

That’s for the suggestions I hope you don’t mind me putting my view on a few of them.

WCW Suggestions:

Remove:

- Blitzkreig – while he is not a “star” he was pretty much only known for his short WCW run and since I tried to make the WCW undercard mostly cruisers he was added.

- Silver King – added as I was thinking of doing a LWO group but roster cuts axed it.

- Norman Smiley – to me Smiley was a bit of an underground WCW star to the same extent as Ernest Miller.

Add:

- Glacier – was in but got axed, mainly because I had Kanyon as Kanyon so didn’t serve much point.

Remove:

- Gillberg – can get replaced, I just loved the idea of having Gillberg in an all-star database.

- Bull Buchanan – one of the first groups I wanted to put into WWF (Attitude) was the Right to Censor, even though I couldn’t have Godfather I wanted Buchanan and Stevie in.

Add:

- Paul Bearer – nothing wrong with him being added, but managers are ranked differently to wrestlers so to add Bearer I’d need to cut a manager(unless there is space)

Remove:

- Mordacai & Heidenreich [sD] – two guys added to fill the undercard, when I was working through the modern WWE I didn’t want to overload with big stars hence at the end I added lesser known/underutilised guys.

TNA Suggestions:

Remove:

- Johnny Devine - TNA has Team Canada in the database and I wanted more than Roode, Petey and Young.

Add:

- Awesome Kong & Velvet Sky – initially I was going to have Knockouts but when I finished up doing the main roster and X-Division it didn’t leave much room for any of them and personally X-Division trumps Knockouts (especally when it would just be Kong, Kim and the Beautiful People.

Let me just say some changes might not take place, but I will defiantly add in any workers suggested and give them stats and overness for the eras suggested.

EDIT:

Now excluding the guys from ROH (Cary Silkin & Gabe Sapolsky) and Chikara (Reckless Youth & Mike Quackenbush) and other owners/bookers already taken, who would you guys consider the best owner and booker of the indies in the past 10 years, they don’t need to be from the same promotion just the best guys around, I’m asking since they would be the owner and booker of the best of the American indies promotion I’m adding which will be located in the South West which is PWG’s area (Tri State already has ROH so can’t do it in CZW’s turf) but doesn’t mean it will be a PWG fed, ideally it will have guys who are not in other feds but are still stars on the indies.

Just a thought, but why not base the American Indy promotion on PWG. They have always promoted some big name matches for the independent scene. Use the Promoters there, although not sure who it is now. But maybe just base it loosely on PWG. I saw a video of PWG that promoted their underground nature and how that super card indy style matches happened that were impossible outside of PWG. Like a WWE star facing a TNA star for example.

Question: If it is not too much trouble, can you tell me how you determine the "cuts" for each promotion. Like, what is the max number of workers each promotion can have? Is it based on the size, and if so, where do I find the info?

Just a thought, but why not base the American Indy promotion on PWG. They have always promoted some big name matches for the independent scene. Use the Promoters there, although not sure who it is now. But maybe just base it loosely on PWG. I saw a video of PWG that promoted their underground nature and how that super card indy style matches happened that were impossible outside of PWG. Like a WWE star facing a TNA star for example.

Question: If it is not too much trouble, can you tell me how you determine the "cuts" for each promotion. Like, what is the max number of workers each promotion can have? Is it based on the size, and if so, where do I find the info?

I was going to use the indie promotion as a bit of a PWG/CZW mix with extras, but then againthose two have been about for a good few years and could viably support themselves and i could possibly use somewhere like HWA as a base (their good but not had a good enough roster to support a all-star situation).

Basically i just add the people i want first, if they dont fire anyone i sign all the free agents in the game and then see how many are left after AI cuts. Roster sizes are based off of promotion sizes but i dont know about the numbers, im sure there was a list somewhere.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

Why so serious Ring of Honor.

ROH3.jpg
Owner: Cary Silkin

Head Booker: Gabe Sapolsky

ROH: Bryan Danielson

ROH Pure: Doug Williams

ROH Tag Team: The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark Briscoe)

- Austin Aries

- Bryan Danielson

- Chris Hero

- Claudio Castagnoli

- CM Punk (00's)

- Colt Cabana

- Davey Richards

- Doug Williams

- Homicide

- Jay briscoe

- Jimmy jacobs

- Jimmy Rave

- John Walters

- Kenny King

- Low Ki

- Mark Briscoe

- Matt Sydal

- Necro Butcher

- Nigel McGuinness

- Rhett Titus

- Ricky Reyes

- Rocky Romero

- Roderick Strong

- Samoa Joe

- Todd Sinclair - Referee

- Tyler Black

Only thing I am missing for ROH is announcers, I was initally thinking Dave Prazak and Lenny Leonard since im not that great on ROH announcers (only guys i have heard on mine is Prazak).

Anyway other than that im gonna start work on Chikara

I was going to use the indie promotion as a bit of a PWG/CZW mix with extras, but then againthose two have been about for a good few years and could viably support themselves and i could possibly use somewhere like HWA as a base (their good but not had a good enough roster to support a all-star situation).

Basically i just add the people i want first, if they dont fire anyone i sign all the free agents in the game and then see how many are left after AI cuts. Roster sizes are based off of promotion sizes but i dont know about the numbers, im sure there was a list somewhere.

Thanks

Chikara is finisihed, for those wanting to know Reginal promotions tend to need around 25 workers.

Chikara.jpg
Owner: Reckless Youth

Head Booker: Mike Quackenbush

Chikara Grand: Mike Quackenbush

Chikara Young Lions Cup: Frightmare

Chikara Campeonatos de Parejas: Team F.I.S.T. (Gran Akuma & Icarus)

- Amasis

- Bryce Remsburg - Referee

- Colin Olsen

- Crossbones

- Dasher Hatfield

- El Hijo del Ice Cream

- Fire Ant

- Frightmare

- Gran Akuma

- Hallowicked

- Hydra

- Icarus

- Ice Cream, Jr.

- Jigsaw

- Jimmy Olsen

- Lince Dorado

- Mike Quackenbush

- Ophidian

- Reckless Youth

- Shane Storm

- Soldier Ant

- Sugar Dunkerton

- Tim Donst

- UltraMantis Black

- Vin Gerard

- Worker Ant

Coming up next...

WOW, making good time on this scenario. You will be done in no time. I can hardly wait. I am so glad that this is in the hands of TheWho. I could have never done this even though I tried forever to make my own.

I do thank you for all the work you have put in this..

Well you got raising unemployment in London with very few entry level positions to thank for my excessive free time.

I might be misinterpreting this but does this mean you are or are not including CZW?

I'm loving how these rosters are coming along. There is some slight problems,but if roster cuts are an issue. I completely understand,and people will probably sign the taken out guys to contracts immediatly so i see no big deal..anyway..keep up the awesome work dude

Just finished up PWG. I know they don't have a secondary singles title so I added one mainly so the AI doesnt add a stupid one hence the PWG SoCal title

PWG.jpg
Owner: Super Dragon

Head Booker: Excalibur

PWG: Joey Ryan

PWG SoCal: Bobby Quance

PWG Tag Team: The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

- Bobby Quance

- Candice LeRae

- Charles Mercury

- Chris Bosh

- Disco Machine

- Excalibur

- Frankie Kazarian

- Hook Bomberry

- Human Tornado

- Joey Ryan

- Johnny Goodtime

- Johnny Yuma

- Lil' Cholo

- Matt Jackson

- Nick Jackson

- Phoenix Star

- Quicksilver

- Rick Knox - Referee

- Ronin

- Scorpio Sky

- Scott Lost

- Shane Ballard

- Shannon Ballard

- Super Dragon

- Top Gun Talwar

- Zokre

Next up is CZW and when I finish up them I'll post up a preview to get some views on changes to stats and rosters as well as working on the best of promotions for the US.

This is whats coming up next