EWB Minecraft Battle Royale (The Thread!)

Katsuya

Server host is being hit by a DDoS attack and the server isn't activating when I'm trying to get it switched on. :(

EDIT: And of course just as I post that it comes back online.

I'm trying to find a way to edit the stuff from last night together. The issue seems to be that my audio recorded everyone but me, ADG's recorded everyone but him. So I've got them synced up a bit, but the new Windows Movie Maker is all kinds of retarded when you're trying to work on a timeline.

I'm trying to find a way to edit the stuff from last night together. The issue seems to be that my audio recorded everyone but me, ADG's recorded everyone but him. So I've got them synced up a bit, but the new Windows Movie Maker is all kinds of retarded when you're trying to work on a timeline.

Oh god yes, Windows Live Movie Maker is the worst thing ever.

Yeah, I only noticed it after I recorded though Ellis :(

The old Movie Maker - on my Vista machine - was great. I wish I could find a way to get it back. I have a trial version of Adobe Premiere Elements, but it has an ugly "this is a trial version" watermark all over the top :(

The only issue with the old WMM was when you would back up to watch something over, the audio would get knocked out of sync and would wind up all fucked up after publishing.

Convert the videos to MP3's(There are sites), download Audacity, mix the audio there then use the videos and new MP3 file you just created to make a video in WMM. Much easier than it sounds.

Skype=BKMurder101

Dunno what the fuck I'm doing but I know the mic works.

Also, Ruki is a child.