Gorka's WWE Mafia Sign Ups

I'm in two games already so I don't really want to overdo it. I'll be in if you are struggling to get 30 players but otherwise put me down as a reserve.

Could you explain what the WWE Mafia is...

Mafia is a game of glorious, glorious deceit. In its most basic form, it features a group of 'town-aligned' players attempting to determine the mafia amongst them. The town players have no information as to the identities of the other players, but the mafia know who their colleagues are. A vital precept of mafia is that all conversation must take place within the game thread, excepting the mafia.

The game progresses in two phases. During the 'Day' phase, town players have the aim of working out who the mafia are and can each vote for a lynch (or for a No Lynch that will move the game to the next phase.) When one player receives a majority of votes they are removed from the game and the moderator reveals what their character name is. However, the mafia players may be covertly working to manipulate this lynch.

During the 'Night' phase, the mafia will select one player that they wish to kill. They will be removed from the game and their role revealed. Usually, there will be other night abilities that can be used during this period – see the section below.

The game progresses this way until one side achieves its victory condition. The town players have to remove every remaining mafioso and other anti-town player. The mafia have to arrive at a day period with at least equal numbers to the remaining town players. There may be other, independent characters with specific win conditions.

This is it, but with a WWE theme. Check out the "An introduction to Mafia" topic for info, mate.