Gorka's WWE Mafia Sign Ups

That makes me think, you got any ideas for how to avoid mafia/town getting screwed over by inactivity Gorks?

Probably issue a warning or a deadline to post a couple of times by a certain time or a deadline to lynch, then if there is replacements available, inactive players will be replaced. If not, mod-killed most likely.

Sign-ups for the main thirty are there, brilliant that we've managed to find thirty people.

Walker is our first replacement, and I encourage others who haven't signed up yet who are interested to become a reserve, as there may be a few opportunities to play.

PM's will be sent shortly.

Feel free to say no, I say you needed a replacement for Srar, I have been looking over Mafia's for the last week, looking to try it out. I'd be happy to replace Srar but I will say now I have never played before (just read a bunch). If you need a replacement I'll do it, but if you'd rather take someone with experience I understand and will wait for the next newb mafia sign up.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be a replacement and no I won't be using theme logic as much as I did in Warriors because that would be absolutely stupid in a game where there is too many possible roles to rely on it.