Has mafia become less fun?

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Oh one of the best thing about Sousa's WCW game was that he wrote my fake claim into write-ups. That was really cool. When I've run games lately, I think I ditched writing write-ups in favour of just saying who was dead. I hate when write-ups go some way to clearing people and there's nothing liek fake claims being put in their to even it out.

Youll note in my writeups I give nothing. I agree.

Oh one of the best thing about Sousa's WCW game was that he wrote my fake claim into write-ups. That was really cool. When I've run games lately, I think I ditched writing write-ups in favour of just saying who was dead. I hate when write-ups go some way to clearing people and there's nothing liek fake claims being put in their to even it out.

Youll note in my writeups I give nothing. I agree.

This, so much this. I intend on having story bits (maybe the wrong phrase, but whatever) intersected throughout my mafia game (will be PM'ing you again soon rider, since i'm almost up :P if that's alright of course), but anything that could be used to give anything away certainly won't be.

I can't believe you gave that role to fucking Kimahri of all people. Nobody used Kimahri! You might as well have made Wakka overpowered!

Duelists is one I'd count as a failed experiment (I've had a few--NXT had a big-time failed scum role, and Welcome to Candor Falls was broken), but it was certainly fun for RW.

I can't believe you gave that role to fucking Kimahri of all people. Nobody used Kimahri! You might as well have made Wakka overpowered!

Duelists is one I'd count as a failed experiment (I've had a few--NXT had a big-time failed scum role, and Welcome to Candor Falls was broken), but it was certainly fun for RW.

Duelists...was that the one where I turned on my mafia? That was fun.

And I couldn't think of another Blue Mage! And I didn't really have many FFX characters. I think. I can;t remember.

How the fuck was that game 2 years ago?

I know, right? I was looking at my Arkham Mafia PM and it's from 2009. :(

I can't believe I still have the Mel Brooks stuff in my PM inbox... god, I still feel terrible for selling Molly out. The Mafia winning anyway kinda' made up for it. And at least SOME good guys won.

I remember the Jack Chick mafia. I just forget which people were the scum and who were the town. Like, were the believers "scum" and non-believers "town", or was it the other way around?

You're surprised that noted guy from an evangelical Christian family in Ohio Sousa has heard of Jack Chick?

That Jack Chick Mafia may have been my favorite game ever to run aside from the giddy thrill of running a diary based on The Secret Diary of Desmond Pfeiffer.

Yeah. I grew up evangelical Christian, am still a Christian, and had never heard about the guy until Jack Chick Mafia (so my forgetting which side was which is even more embarassing). The illustrations all seemed so... I dunno, overly fundamentalist would be the best phrasing that comes to mind. Not quite what most evangelical Christians that I've met (come to that, Baptists, too) would use as teaching material.

And I really missed out on some awesome mafias, if the lists are accurate.