Football Manager 2013

Lineker

It´s a regen player i think. At least he has a computer face.

01_Bamber_record.png

I´ll render a video of that now just because i can. >_>

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24555418/Paris%20Saint-Germain%201-8%20Aalen%20-%20Match%20Highlights.ogv

02_bamber_record_states.png

That was one crazy CL Group Stage anyway... in the end i was at 30:3 goals i belive. Paris, Haifa and Shaktar... that was five million Euro of bonus cash for winning games handed on a silver plate.

It needs to be a competitive match.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

This game is deep. So deep that it is even simulating how nobody knows anything about the Irish First Division.

I say this only because the pre-match betting odds are always identical. "Home win, 5/4. Draw, 11/5. Away win, 7/4." Even when the home team is Wayside Celtic, who are so terrible that I'm pretty sure they've not won any match ever. My only conclusion is that the bookies don't give a flying fuck, and why should they? These are teams full of teenagers who are only turning up so that they can spend the 50 euro appearance fee on beer, FFS.

Kudos, game. Kudos.

• Like 1

in the end i was at 30:3 goals i belive.

I am playing the first knockout stage right now. The pre-match screen reminded me that Mr. Bamber actualy scored 18 of these 30 goals. :lol:

Ok, first leg half way over. Leading 5:1 at At. Madrid, he scored 3 goals again... won 7:2 in the end. o_O Unless i get gangraped in the next round i smell several records that won´t be broken in the makeing.

What do you guys think about his states btw? I know they are good, but actualy they don´t feel all rounder good as they should be for these godlike results?

Apart from his finishing, he's a pretty beastly poacher.

He'd make a better Advanced Forward though, he might even be one of those rare players who can actually play as a Complete Forward.

This game is deep. So deep that it is even simulating how nobody knows anything about the Irish First Division.

I say this only because the pre-match betting odds are always identical. "Home win, 5/4. Draw, 11/5. Away win, 7/4." Even when the home team is Wayside Celtic, who are so terrible that I'm pretty sure they've not won any match ever. My only conclusion is that the bookies don't give a flying fuck, and why should they? These are teams full of teenagers who are only turning up so that they can spend the 50 euro appearance fee on beer, FFS.

Kudos, game. Kudos.

The game doesn't even simulate the First Division right, there is no promotion/relegation out of the First Division because they abolished the 'A' Championship.

Also it only includes the Munster Senior Cup in the actual game. The other provincial cups aren't active in game for some reason. And at least on FM 12 the Setanta Sports Cup/All Ireland Cup is only available when you load Northern Ireland too.

I'd love to find a full detailed Irish league database, but I've never found one and fucked if I could make one. :shifty:

He'd make a better Advanced Forward though, he might even be one of those rare players who can actually play as a Complete Forward.

There are like, 5/6 players in FM11/12/13 that are able to play as Complete Foward.

There are like, 5/6 players in FM11/12/13 that are able to play as Complete Foward.

I don´t even know what a complete forward means. I would love to tell you more, but there only seems to be a compled overview of his League appearances. Last season he scored 30 goals and had 23 assists in 29 games. :shifty: Overall i am looking at 361 league games with a total of 266 goals and 183 assists (97 times MoM).

But during one of my last games he scored his 400 goal for my club (the only club he ever played for, got him from sunderland for free were he played zero games (well, ok i got him when he was 17). So no idea were to see cup goals and assists. Besides that he got 116 caps for england and scored 95 goals (also winning the world cup as captain in in 2022 - yes, you guys took Qatar. Who would have thought the english would do best in dessert heat? There was no player coach involved.)

I am actually quiet scared to see what he could do with even more finishing points. I think this season he averages a goal every fifth shot at target.

I'd have sold a 13 rated for finishing striker years ago.

I am plaing 4 - 2 - 4. My second central striker has 20 on finishing, he scores a good amount of goals but not nearly as crazy as the other guy. My two attacking wingers come with 15 and 11 finishing, but i just replaced my old guys so these two are likely to improve a bit over the comming years.

I acrualy belive my tactic is gamebreaking. I just threw it together (with absolutely no fines) because it fit the players i had when i took Aalen over in the 3ed league... and i had absolutely no money. Right now i am drowning in cheap great players for these positions and the central midfield. What i am struggling with is is getting great DL/DR. (the guys i have do a good job as in solid 7+ ratings, but they are 2-3 stars) - As for the gamebreaking part of the story, i used that tactic when i took over turkey and won the Euro like it was nothing... thats not suposed to happen right? I dident even care to take care of them because i basically just took the job to have a national team on my record.

You know, fuck Melbourne Victory.

Three years in a row we've gone out to them in the finals. This time, in the semis again, we were leading 1-0 for basically all of the match until, of course, we conceded from a corner with the last kick of the game and then lost in extra time. This is the worst. :(

I'd have sold a 13 rated for finishing striker years ago.

I am plaing 4 - 2 - 4. My second central striker has 20 on finishing, he scores a good amount of goals but not nearly as crazy as the other guy. My two attacking wingers come with 15 and 11 finishing, but i just replaced my old guys so these two are likely to improve a bit over the comming years.

I acrualy belive my tactic is gamebreaking. I just threw it together (with absolutely no fines) because it fit the players i had when i took Aalen over in the 3ed league... and i had absolutely no money. Right now i am drowning in cheap great players for these positions and the central midfield. What i am struggling with is is getting great DL/DR. (the guys i have do a good job as in solid 7+ ratings, but they are 2-3 stars) - As for the gamebreaking part of the story, i used that tactic when i took over turkey and won the Euro like it was nothing... thats not suposed to happen right? I dident even care to take care of them because i basically just took the job to have a national team on my record.

Any chance of uploading the tactic for us to test?