Football Manager 2013

Lineker

Being in the Premier Division is nice. Not only has the board finally allowed me to offer Part-Time contracts and therefore actually assemble some kind of semi-stable squad, but they've increased my weekly wage budget from €395 to €6,500...that's a more than 1500% increase, baby! :w00t: Even better when players at my level only really want €200 - €300 per week anyway so even my entire first 11 will only fill out maybe 40% of that budget...

Can't wait to enter the 1st Qualifying Round of the Europa League - should be a laugh. Of course it's still only February so I have half the Irish season to play first.

Anyone else come across a regen called Nicolas Audren? As a poacher, he scores pretty much every single game without fail.

He's a regen, he'll be unique to your game.

Finished my first season on a new game and Man City were runners up in the Premier League. Normal right?

Except it was CM01/02 >_> Darren Huckerby scored 30 goals and Matias Vuoso was Player of the Year. Really unusual season for that game. Man Utd came 9th. Thierry Henry scored 56 goals. Leeds won the league with 5 games to spare.

Now for giggles I play as NY Cosmos edited into the MLS!

The edited data I got to set this up gave me enough money to bring Landon Donovan to New York!

My DPs are Inzaghi, Donovan and Crespo!

Inzaghi broke his foot pre-season.

Donovan is blowing hot and cold.

Crespo can't last 30 mins without getting hurt.

:shifty:

Finished my first season on a new game and Man City were runners up in the Premier League. Normal right?

Except it was CM01/02 >_> Darren Huckerby scored 30 goals and Matias Vuoso was Player of the Year. Really unusual season for that game. Man Utd came 9th. Thierry Henry scored 56 goals. Leeds won the league with 5 games to spare.

City weren't in the Premier League that year. :/

• Like 1

Thats true. But they are in the game, which is strange.

EDIT - The disk had a patch with it, might have had something to do with it.

It is a patch. It just doesnt advance the game year. Playing as Celtic, just signed 25 year old Luca Toni from Brescia for his relegation fee. And Joe Cole & Joaquin for their min fee clauses. And knocked Barca out of the CL qualifiers!

"The three scouts all agree that 17 year old Andres Iniesta will never be good enough to play for Celtic"

Edited by ZJ Penn

Now for giggles I play as NY Cosmos edited into the MLS!

The edited data I got to set this up gave me enough money to bring Landon Donovan to New York!

My DPs are Inzaghi, Donovan and Crespo!

Inzaghi broke his foot pre-season.

Donovan is blowing hot and cold.

Crespo can't last 30 mins without getting hurt.

:shifty:

And unlike in my previous attempts at building MLS teams from scratch I've managed to stick to a budget by signing mostly NASL players outside of Hainhault, Beckermann, Najar, Donovan and Agudelo and the big name DPs.