Football Manager 2013

Lineker

Is it just me, or is viewing matches in "extended" highlights more like FM 12's "key" highlights?

I'm 90% sure I used "key" in 2012, but this year it seems like you don't get to see much of the matches using that setting. In my first ever game, I completely dominated (although only won 1-0) and had something like 24 shots to 2, but going on what I was shown in the highlights, it didn't appear that one sided in terms of chances created at all...

Key in 2013 seems to literally only be goal opportunities, kick off, and half/final whistle. It's a bit naff.

Well I just went through my last match in extended and it seemed a lot better, and lasted about the same duration as 2012's "key" highlights.

Btw, considering we're both so new to this, we should get a casual net game going!

Blyth Spartans, Blue Square North Champions! There's three games left and we've gathered 101 points. Histon in 2nd are a good 30 points behind.

And we have an FA Trophy final against Bath to look forward to.

Weirdly, 35 year old Rigobert Song has attracted interests from Everton and QPR. But they can't have him!

EDIT: I've just noticed Song has scored 16 goals this season. :-|

Edited by The Earl of Lemonhbob

I tried signing Baines in my United game but his agent was being a cunt. He demanded a ridiculous wage and appearance bonus.

Be unhappy at Everton, twat.

Picked up Nicolas Otamendi again, like in 12, to play alongside Vidic. He's already scored the winner against Dortmund in our opening CL match.

Shakhtar and Celtic make up the group. It's gonna be a toughie.

I broke my transfer record at the beginning of my 2018/2019 season with Derby, doing something I don't usually do, splashing cashing on someone who was just about to turn thirty, but it's paying off so far. Signing Willian for 12.5 million with add ons possibly up to 16.5 mil, and he's completely bossing things right now in the league, contributing a large number of assists and a few goals, too. It was a position I needed someone for, and I was pretty happy with everything else. Coming round to the middle of December and we've qualified for the next stage of the Europa League with two games to go and we're sitting in 4th at the moment. The obvious aim is for 4th this season after finishing 6th last season, but missing 4th by 3 points.

Fuck you match highest earner clause! Like fuck am I keeping Fellaini beyond the summer for £180k p/w!

Spunk money at the agent. He'll accept a lower deal on behalf of his player.

Ah come on! Hbob is always posting about games where he's literally cheating to enjoy the game, surely that gets him the FM cheat rep now!

My FM achievements are all legit!

barclayspremierleaguehi.png

Have some of that again, non-cheating glory! :D