EWBFL 13 FANTASY Edition (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Settings

All-Pro, 8 minute quarters

CPU Trading Allowed

5-Day Game Deadline

Transaction Rules

Free Agents: Since free agents will immediately sign with anyone who picks them up from player management, we're going to try and introduce an element of fairness. If you want a free agent, PM me Subject: FA Request), and if I field no other requests by the time the current game week rolls over, you'll be granted permission to pick them up. One request per week (barring injury crisis).

Trades: You are free to work out trades with other human-controlled teams, but I would appreciate a heads-up before you go through with the trade. All CPU trades must be posted in this thread and will be approved by the league and myself. Basically, don't try and think you're going to pull one over on us.

-----

AFC East

Buffalo Bills - Awesomebot 5000 (Maxx)

Miami Dolphins - Power of Pris (Srar)

New England Patriots

New York Jets

AFC West

Denver Broncos - Marriott UK (davidmarrio)

Kansas City Chiefs

Oakland Raiders

San Diego Chargers

AFC North

Baltimore Ravens

Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Browns

Pittsburgh Steelers - deli2000 (deli)

AFC South

Houston Texans - LarZieJ (LarZieJ)

Indianapolis Colts intothemyst (Mystikz)

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans

NFC East

Dallas Cowboys - JohnnyBoy555 (LL)

New York Giants - sarcasmDEAD (DYSI)

Philadelphia Eagles

Washington Redskins

NFC West

Arizona Cardinals

San Francisco 49ers - bran45452 (Halo)

Seattle Seahawks - alldwsnuk (Super Daws)

St. Louis Rams - DragsyTwoSeven (Drags)

NFC North

Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers

Minnesota Vikings

NFC South

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

New Orleans Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 1 [Deadline: Sunday, September 30th, 4 PM EST]

New York Giants (DYSI) @ Dallas Cowboys (LL) -- *LL gets his ass kicked*

Chicago Bears @ Indianapolis Colts (mystikz)

New York Jets @ Buffalo Bills (Maxx)

Houston Texans (Larz) @ Miami Dolphins (Srar) -- *AFC MATCHUP*

Detroit Lions @ St. Louis Rams (Drags)

Green Bay Packers @ San Francisco 49ers (Halo)

Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks (Daws)

Denver Broncos (DM) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (Deli) -- *AFC WEST MATCHUP*

Oh and everyone can use their best discretion for free agent signings. I'm going to make a few moves considering I drafted guys that already have season ending injuries... Injuries (from here on out) have been turned off.

So when do you want your ass kicked, LL? Megatron, Forte, Owen Daniels and RGIII will own your life.

:lol: I try to be nice and leave the Bears for Drags and he doesn't take them

Ha, thanks, but I'm the Bears in the regular one, thought I'd get bored playing the same schedule and seeing the same uniforms twice. Figured I'd go with someone I don't use ever and i a division with a couple of other user teams.

Although if Halo pulls the same bullshit as usual, I'm out.

Ha, thanks, but I'm the Bears in the regular one, thought I'd get bored playing the same schedule and seeing the same uniforms twice. Figured I'd go with someone I don't use ever and i a division with a couple of other user teams.

Let's set the record straight about our game.

You threw five interceptions and completed 45% of your passes, no doubt in large part because of lag since it was really bad. A big example of the lag is Matt Forte running for 90 yards on 11 carries which wouldn't of happened otherwise no matter what you dispute. But you also didn't play well at all either regardless of lag. Big indicator of that? 42 pass plays and 11 runs with a 12th run done by Cutler. Certainly not a winning strategy and you can point out that you were always "behind the 8 ball", but you weren't like that until the second half. And you were never balanced or ever used the clock to your advantage no matter what. I had a perfect game with Aaron Rodgers, I played quite frankly one of the best games I have played as a QB in Madden. The yards may have been slightly inflated because of the lag, or some really awesome mismatches for me with Greg Jennings fast as fuck in this game and blowing past everyone could be it as well, but there's absolutely nothing illegal or even close to disputable about how I played that game offensively. You only had a total of four plays where you stopped me for a loss all game and I'm betting all of them were running plays too.

On top of this I held the ball over 2 to 1 on you and you not once all game tried to properly run the clock. You didn't have the patience to let the clock run down to at least 20 to 25 seconds each time which majorly hurt you and put your defense on an even worse playing field against my offense. And, amazingly so, I had a really good game with Cedric Benson - in large part due to the lag definitely - and I had a perfect ratio of runs to passes with 26 passes, 26 runs. Defensively the only thing I did that could even be possibly construed as not fair is my movement of my linebackers pre-snap, but it wasn't nanoblitzing. If you thought it was I'm sorry you feel that way, but it wasn't. There was one play all game where my guys got to one of yours within a second and that was AL anyway, so how that is my fault I don't know.

If anyone wants a game with me outside of the league for me to prove my play then I will. I've already played DYSI outside of the league just to see if there was anything actually wrong with my play. And I haven't since done any movement with my linebackers since DYSI said that was the only thing playing wise that could be considered not good, even though I really don't think anything I did was illegal anyway. I played him again in the actual league after that and beat his Colts, sans any linebacker movement, and the only reason I even did that was because he threw 4 interceptions. Which is also why I could score 45 points against him. If you want the reason for my success: Charles Woodson has 9 picks and my next best guy has 6. Clay Matthews has 11 sacks. And I barely control them, especially not Woodson or Williams. It's turnovers and sacks, which inflates the scores and makes it almost impossible for me not to score 50+ a game with an average of 3-4 turnovers a game. I'm not cheating, I mean seriously what's the point? I only do this for some competition otherwise I just stick to my offline franchise.

Let's set the record straight about our game.

You threw five interceptions and completed 45% of your passes, no doubt in large part because of lag since it was really bad. A big example of the lag is Matt Forte running for 90 yards on 11 carries which wouldn't of happened otherwise no matter what you dispute. But you also didn't play well at all either regardless of lag. Big indicator of that? 42 pass plays and 11 runs with a 12th run done by Cutler. Certainly not a winning strategy and you can point out that you were always "behind the 8 ball", but you weren't like that until the second half. And you were never balanced or ever used the clock to your advantage no matter what. I had a perfect game with Aaron Rodgers, I played quite frankly one of the best games I have played as a QB in Madden. The yards may have been slightly inflated because of the lag, or some really awesome mismatches for me with Greg Jennings fast as fuck in this game and blowing past everyone could be it as well, but there's absolutely nothing illegal or even close to disputable about how I played that game offensively. You only had a total of four plays where you stopped me for a loss all game and I'm betting all of them were running plays too.

On top of this I held the ball over 2 to 1 on you and you not once all game tried to properly run the clock. You didn't have the patience to let the clock run down to at least 20 to 25 seconds each time which majorly hurt you and put your defense on an even worse playing field against my offense. And, amazingly so, I had a really good game with Cedric Benson - in large part due to the lag definitely - and I had a perfect ratio of runs to passes with 26 passes, 26 runs. Defensively the only thing I did that could even be possibly construed as not fair is my movement of my linebackers pre-snap, but it wasn't nanoblitzing. If you thought it was I'm sorry you feel that way, but it wasn't. There was one play all game where my guys got to one of yours within a second and that was AL anyway, so how that is my fault I don't know.

If anyone wants a game with me outside of the league for me to prove my play then I will. I've already played DYSI outside of the league just to see if there was anything actually wrong with my play. And I haven't since done any movement with my linebackers since DYSI said that was the only thing playing wise that could be considered not good, even though I really don't think anything I did was illegal anyway. I played him again in the actual league after that and beat his Colts, sans any linebacker movement, and the only reason I even did that was because he threw 4 interceptions. Which is also why I could score 45 points against him. If you want the reason for my success: Charles Woodson has 9 picks and my next best guy has 6. Clay Matthews has 11 sacks. And I barely control them, especially not Woodson or Williams. It's turnovers and sacks, which inflates the scores and makes it almost impossible for me not to score 50+ a game with an average of 3-4 turnovers a game. I'm not cheating, I mean seriously what's the point? I only do this for some competition otherwise I just stick to my offline franchise.

I'm just mostly curious I honestly have no idea how you score 50-80 a game. It just doesn't seem possible to me. Again I don't know what you are doing or aren't doing. I just don't get how? Yes turnovers happen frequently this year, but what 80 points vs the computer or other players seem really unreal? Are you the best play caller ever or are the rest of us doing something wrong?

I'm not trying to call you out or anything like I said I'm just really curious.

Edited by mystikz

I can't be arsed to keep going back and forth over this, so this is the last time I'll say anything. Do you not think that maybe my passing stats were fucked because your entire front seven was over the line of scrimmage untouched every play? I've no idea what was wrong with either running game, unless you're saying that you're such a godlike defensive phenom that it is inconceivable for an elite running back to run for 90 yards. The lag was not that bad. Worst I've had on '13, but not nearly as bad as some games I've had to suffer on '12. Offensively, something seemed off with the passing game. Defensively, there was some serious bullshit going on.