EWBFL 13 FANTASY Edition (Online Madden League)

DYSI

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahaha! Fuck you, DYSI. You running up the score son of a bitch.

I knew it was a hairy situation when on our very first play we got a holding penalty called on us. And at the end of the drive, Manning got sacked for a pick 6.

Not to mention when my incompetent defense decided to finally push them into a punting situation, I call for a fair catch, and my returner decides to MOVE AT THE LAST SECOND WITHOUT ME TOUCHING THE STICK.

Ahahaha By the time the end of third quarter was approaching and that failed punt return happened, I pretty much gave up. It was one of those moments where it's like, okay so we're finally doing stuff right... Here we go... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? :P

Right, quit and rejoined as the Bengals, didn't look at my team. I'll try and get my game in tomorrow, but I have no idea if I will. October is a busy month for me and the other league is more of a priority.

Ha, named my coach Johnny Badtouch and get Roethlisberger as a QB. Meant to be.