The CW's 'Supernatural'

BentleyMonroe

I'm happy it's back but I fear it's getting a little old. Dean is pissed that Sam stopped hunting after he thought his brother was dead and found a girl? Did he not do the exact same thing a couple seasons ago? Maybe even last season? I just don't see anywhere else they can go anymore.

Well, there is the whole...

Closing the Gates of Hell Forever

thing. And Dean being pissed at Sam for doing exactly what they always promised they'd do was hilarious to me.

Looking forward to seeing Castiel back this week too :D

I think Dean was more pissed that Sam gave up the Family Business more than anything, as well as leaving Kevin Tran out there to defend himself. He seemed to kinda get over the fact that Sam didn't look for him pretty quickly in my opinion.

One of the major themes to me is 'getting back to the family business' as you heard Dean say in The Road So Far... sequence.

After season 5, I thought they have nothing else either but they always pull something off that I enjoy. I do hope we get a god appearance this season though and Dean tells him exactly how he feels. Other than that, I think the new Dean as this soldier type with a form of PTSD is really interesting.

After season 5, I thought they have nothing else either but they always pull something off that I enjoy. I do hope we get a god appearance this season though and Dean tells him exactly how he feels. Other than that, I think the new Dean as this soldier type with a form of PTSD is really interesting.

Agreed. He seems more like Season 1 Dean, which is a huge upgrade from the self loathing and always drunk Dean from Season's 6 and 7.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm a huge Supernatural fan. I agree that Death is awesome and I can only hope he shows up again. I've found myself to be a huge fan of the big bad male demons too. Obviously I love Azazel, but Alistair was wonderful, and the dude who played in his second meat suit was creepy as hell.

Crowley, however, is the best thing in the show.

• 2 months later...

I have said this elsewhere but this season has been the best since Season 5. I think Supernatural bucks the trend of shows that tend to wane as it goes on.

One decent season doesn't change all the shit post-Season 5. Better season, yeah. But I still just want the show to end, rather than carry on a shell of it's former self.

• 7 years later...