Hitman Absolution: Contract Competition

Monkey D. Lars

So with the new hitman comes a game mode called Contracts. Is this mode you can make contracts and play contracts other people made and see who scores the most points. So if you make a contract you can choose the stage, the victims and how to kill them.

So I thought, let's make a EWB competition. Should be fun. Each week someone makes a contract and we will see who scores the most points. And than we give like 5 points to the first place, 4 to the second best, etc.

I think this will be fun and I hope you guys will think that too.

Let's find out who is the real 47 among us!

Hitman:

Apsham (GT: ??)

Maxxx (GT: AwesomeBot 5000)

Daws (GT: Alldwsnuk)

SDM (GT: ??)

Ruki (GT: RukiK9)

Tits McGee (GT: ??)

Davidmarrio (GT: Marriott UK)

LarZieJ (GT: LarZieJ)

Standings:

1. Maxxx 5 pts.

2. LarZiej 4 pts.

3. Apshamp 3 pts.

4. Dawson 2 pts.

5. Ruki 0 pts.

SDM 0 pts.

Davidmarrio 0 pts.

Tits McGee 0 pts.

Contracts:

01. Ruki Wants What's Cooking (Maxxx)

I'd be interested, but I've heard you're a horrible racist so I dunno if I want to be involved with any of your projects, just in case you try and use one of them to murder the jews.

• Like 1

I'd be interested, but I've heard you're a horrible racist so I dunno if I want to be involved with any of your projects, just in case you try and use one of them to murder the jews.

I'm dutch not german, and I'm not racist. So you can join.and you don't have to be afraid that Jews will get hurt with this.

Good idea Larz, this almost makes up for your Madden transgressions.

Almost (but not really). I am in, though.

Nono, Larz only has a problem with blacks, Jews are fine.

Good idea Larz, this almost makes up for your Madden transgressions.

Almost (but not really). I am in, though.

Nono, Larz only has a problem with blacks, Jews are fine.

I am not afraid any more.

• Like 1

I'm guessing this is for 360 players?

Yes, your right it is.

It'd be great if the servers worked. <_<

Yeah that would be great <_<

We could start this weekend? Anyone can join in when they want later on.

The first one who replies can make the first contract, just PM me your contract rules.

(We need everyones GT though)

I managed to get into Contracts mode a few times last night. IO already has some up to play that are difficult, and of course people already have scores on them that are way above average. In Payback, I can't even figure out how to make it to the targets unseen, let alone kill them, hide their bodies and then get out unseen as well. Plus whatever other crazy shit you have to do to get a super high score.

I'll throw together a contract tonight if I get a chance. We should set a rotation.

Okay, created a contract on the first map, in case people are trying to avoid spoilers. Nothing too hard IMO, just to get us started.

Invited everyone to the competition besides Tits McGee as I don't have his gamertag.

Expires in 3 days, get to killing.

Okay, created a contract on the first map, in case people are trying to avoid spoilers. Nothing too hard IMO, just to get us started.

Invited everyone to the competition besides Tits McGee as I don't have his gamertag.

Expires in 3 days, get to killing.

I will edit the first post to keep scores and to see with which contract we are dealing

Great contract though, couldn't finish because I had to go to work. And you have a awesome score Maxx, damn.

Post 1 has been updated

Honestly yeah, I gave it a try and fucked up in one place - when the head of security was going up the stairs, I had the knife but it threw him down them anyways. So I'm going to need to figure out something else. I'll give it another shot tonight. I think I have it figured out. I just hate having to listen to the fucking chef everytime I restart.