Hitman Absolution: Contract Competition

Monkey D. Lars

01. Ruki Wants What's Cooking (Maxx)

Results

1. Maxx (449.959)

2. LarZieJ (436.626)

3. Apsham (434.818)

4. Dawson (372.100)

5. The rest did not complete the contract (0)

Summary

In this first contract for the EWB hitmen, we needed to go to the Mansion Ground Floor. Here we had to kill 3 men. The 3 unlucky ones were: Francois Munguia, Dale McCormick & David Thorhauge. Munguia needed to be killed with a knife and in our hitman suit. Mister McCormick needed to be killed with the knife too, but we had to wear Francois Munguia's clothes (chef), same thing with David Thorghauge. Only difference was that he needed to be shot with a pistol. Our bonus conditions were:

- Only kill the targets

- Do not miss any shots

- Do not be spotted

- Hide all bodies

The way that I did this contact was, go in the kitchen. There I waited for David Thorghauge to leave and with him leaving he left Francois Munguia all alone. I grabbed the knife from the counter and killed Munguia and changed outfits. I hid Munguia's body and proceeded. I turned on the radio and hid. Thorghauge was irritated by the noise and came to check were it came from. When he looked at the radio, I shot him down and hid his body in the room he came from in a closet. Now I only needed to take care of mister McCormick. He was speaking to his men and I waited patiently. When he finally went for a drink I turned on the radio again. Just as Thorghauge he came to check it out leaving him open for the kill with a thrown knife.

Next Contract

It's Ampshamps turn to make the next conract.

Maxx found out that the longest a contract can be active is 72 hours.

Having turned instinct off, and played a few more levels, it does feel a whole lot better, a lot more like Hitman of old which is awesome. I would be up for giving the contracts a go, but only as long as they don't use levels from too far ahead in the game, cos I'm still near the start.

01. Ruki Wants What's Cooking (Maxxx)

Results

1. Maxxx (449.959)

2. LarZieJ (436.626)

3. Apsham (434.818)

4. Dawson (372.100)

5. The rest did not complete the contract (0)

Summary

In this first contract for the EWB hitmen, we needed to go to the Mansion Ground Floor. Here we had to kill 3 men. The 3 unlucky ones were: Francois Munguia, Dale McCormick & David Thorhauge. Munguia needed to be killed with a knife and in our hitman suit. Mister McCormick needed to be killed with the knife too, but we had to wear Francois Munguia's clothes (chef), same thing with David Thorghauge. Only difference was that he needed to be shot with a pistol. Our bonus conditions were:

- Only kill the targets

- Do not miss any shots

- Do not be spotted

- Hide all bodies

The way that I did this contact was, go in the kitchen. There I waited for David Thorghauge to leave and with him leaving he left Francois Munguia all alone. I grabbed the knife from the counter and killed Munguia and changed outfits. I hid Munguia's body and proceeded. I turned on the radio and hid. Thorghauge was irritated by the noise and came to check were it came from. When he looked at the radio, I shot him down and hid his body in the room he came from in a closet. Now I only needed to take care of mister McCormick. He was speaking to his men and I waited patiently. When he finally went for a drink I turned on the radio again. Just as Thorghauge he came to check it out leaving him open for the kill with a thrown knife.

Next Contract

It's Ampshamps turn to make the next conract.

Maxxx found out that the longest a contract can be active is 72 hours.

Technically I did complete the contract, I just didn't have an invite to the contract :P

Having turned instinct off, and played a few more levels, it does feel a whole lot better, a lot more like Hitman of old which is awesome. I would be up for giving the contracts a go, but only as long as they don't use levels from too far ahead in the game, cos I'm still near the start.

I should have the game tonight, and I think I am going to copy Kaney and turn off instinct mode.

Edit: So, just did the first two missions (tutorial and Chinatown)

Took a few tries, but I managed to kill the King by poisoning his food. Was gonna be his food or his drugs...

I got him when..

He went to take a piss, it was way too easy so I really should replay that soon.

I got the King..

Completely by accident. I wandered into his drug dealer not knowing who he was, subdued him because he pulled a gun on me, took his disguise then led the King down the staircase where his drugs were and garrotted him. Hooray for blind luck.

I got him when..

He went to take a piss, it was way too easy so I really should replay that soon.

I got the King..

Completely by accident. I wandered into his drug dealer not knowing who he was, subdued him because he pulled a gun on me, took his disguise then led the King down the staircase where his drugs were and garrotted him. Hooray for blind luck.

Everyone did it a hell of a lot more stealthy then I did....I distracted one guard by his car, crouched up the stairs and put the other guard to sleep. Set a remote explosive by the car, set off the car alarm and blew him up when he got near and wandered off during the chaos.

I am dumb. I did the train station so very, very wrong.

In the room you turn trains back on? Yeah, I never noticed the door. I tried, for half an hour, to distract the guards standing on the stairs when I didn't need to! Fuck!

But hte next mission looks like it will be fun. Strip club? Cool.

Also, been using the instinct as a 'blend in' button. I feel bad doing that :/

I am dumb. I did the train station so very, very wrong.

In the room you turn trains back on? Yeah, I never noticed the door. I tried, for half an hour, to distract the guards standing on the stairs when I didn't need to! Fuck!

But hte next mission looks like it will be fun. Strip club? Cool.

In the stripclub I entered through the window above, found a keycard + a silenced gun, went to the strip rooms, and used the keycard to get in a room with a camera looking from behind a mirror into a strip room. The target (forgot his name) went in there and enjoyed a dance performance I waited. The girl left and he went to make a phone call. Well, that was it for him.

I honestly think there are some missions where it's impossible not to use it or your disguise will be seen through instantly. Unless you shoot everyone of course.

Strip Club:

I failed badly the first time trying something along the kill after the dance lines when the girl alerted the guards. I already saw what his route was so went to the bathroom, killed the guard and disguised myself, then garotted him when he was having a piss.

In fact, kills during urination seem to be my signature.

I honestly think there are some missions where it's impossible not to use it or your disguise will be seen through instantly. Unless you shoot everyone of course.

Strip Club:

I failed badly the first time trying something along the kill after the dance lines when the girl alerted the guards. I already saw what his route was so went to the bathroom, killed the guard and disguised myself, then garotted him when he was having a piss.

In fact, kills during urination seem to be my signature.

The strip club I got a silent assassin on, I just snuck in through a vent into the club, walked into the private dance area and waited. When the stripper had finished the dance I walked in through the curtain stood behind the guy and broke his neck. Walked off as if nothing had happened

:P