The January 2013 Transfer Window Thread

Lineker

Henriquez loan move to Wigan pretty much a done deal, we refused to let him go to play for Chile so that the move could happen.

Really happy with that. Quite like Wigan and with Kone away for a bit at the ACON I'd expect him to get some early game time and a good chance over the second half of the season with them.

La Liga top scorer when I loaned him at Malaga on Fifa. :shifty:

I wonder if he'll count as their star player now that Beckham has left?

Right now Robbie Keane occupies that spot by default since Beckham's gone and Landon Donovan is on some sort of existential journey finding himself.

Right now Robbie Keane occupies that spot by default since Beckham's gone and Landon Donovan is on some sort of existential journey finding himself.

Don't you get two designated players or whatever they're called? Does feel a waste using that on a keeper mind.

Don't you get two designated players or whatever they're called? Does feel a waste using that on a keeper mind.

LA Galaxy had 3 I think. Beckham, Keane and Donovan. I think teams can trade the spots, I'm not sure though

I think it might be possible to trade the slots but it's never happened. It is indeed three players, though. It'll go up to four someday when either the league has more money or when LA really really wants a fourth DP.

Anyone know if there's any truth in all the articles that have popped up in this last week that Wesley Sneijder has agreed personal terms with Spurs after a falling out with Inter?

I really don't think anybody but City are going to be willing to pay his wages in the Prem.