EWR 2013 Stats Update: January ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Add the Figure Four Leg as the secondary finisher of the Miz

Way too soon, he has yet to use it in a match and it was one segment with a legend.

Change Chikara's developmental from Wrestling is Fun! to Wresting is. as multiple have popped up recently (Art, Awesome, Heart, Respect)

Add Jervis Cottonbelly to Wrestling is

Add Dalton Castle to Wrestling is

Add Grizzly Redwood to Wrestling is

here are some upcoming shows for Chikara

Feb-All the Agents and Superhuman Crew

March-Just Shadows in the Fog

April-The Shoulder of Pallas

May-Battle Not With Monsters

June- Aniversario: Never Compromise

July- All You See is Mine

August- Wide Awake

Oct-Weeping Atlas Cedars

KOT was in September last year so place that there as Nov and Dec as nothing has been announced as of yet leave those as Cibernetico Rises and Under The Hood respectivly. other then Under the Hood being PPV all should be large events.

In addition to removing Eve Torres from WWE, maybe make her a non-wrestler as well? Based on her farewell video (http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Eve_Torres_Posts_Farewell_Video_To_Her_Fans.html) it sounds like she's pretty well out of wrestling for the time being.

Also:

(finishing move updates)

Make Kenny King's primary finisher Royal Flush (impact) and secondary finisher Coronation (impact)

Make Robbie E's primary finisher Shore Thing (impact) and secondary finisher FTD (impact)

Make Velvet Sky's primary finisher In Yo Face (impact) and secondary finisher Beauty Mark (impact)

(tag teams)

Make Crimson and Steiner inactive.

Increase Bad Influence's experience to around 15-20.

Add a tag team of Joey Ryan and Matt Morgan, exp. 5, active. (Apologies if already suggested - I don't recall seeing it)

Add a tag team of Eric Ryan and Krimson, "Dead Wrestling Society," 3 exp., active

Add a tag team of Gregory Iron and Zach Gowen, "Handicapped Handguns," 1 exp., active

(misc)

Change Marty Scurll's photo filename to Marty_Scurll.jpg (from Marty_Scrull.jpg) and shortened name to Scurll

Edited by Dan B.

Not sure if this counts as a spoiler, but I would check announcer for Brad Maddox.

I would possibly add Fonz factor for Brad Maddox as well, but I guess that's up for debate.

Fonz factor for Brad Maddox would be a good addition, maybe even a raise in charisma. It's currently 73, maybe go up to about 77.

• Like 1

Maybe add a dislike relationship between Kofi Kingston and Trent Barreta?

Trent? ‏@trentylocks
Now that I'm fired I can finally say it: Kofi Kingston is an asshole.

Kofi Kingston ‏@TrueKofi
@trentylocks I never wanted to shake hands with you...

Trent? ‏@trentylocks
@TrueKofi yea. And we won't ever again.

• Like 2

Maybe add a dislike relationship between Kofi Kingston and Trent Barreta?

Trent? ‏@trentylocks

Now that I'm fired I can finally say it: Kofi Kingston is an asshole.

Kofi Kingston ‏@TrueKofi

@trentylocks I never wanted to shake hands with you...

Trent? ‏@trentylocks

@TrueKofi yea. And we won't ever again.

It's called a joke, they tweet each other positive things all the time, this is just Trent making fun of people who wait to be released and do things like this.

• Like 1

Not sure if this has been debated or anything before, but I'd definitely increase Ryback's overness to about 85ish, judging from crowd reaction, if not more. I mean, the past few months he's been headlining PPVs... he's a bit more than 79 overness and shouldn't be 'lower midcarder' anyway, in my opinion.