EWR 2013 Stats Update: January ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I just noticed Jim Cornette and Kenny Bolin have a friendship in-game. I've just finished listening to two Cornette shoot interviews and in both he speaks very negatively about Bolin. He accused him of kissing Bischoff's ass, and called him a fraud who screws fans out of money by selling fake merchandise (and went on about this for a while)... I'd change it to a dislike.

He has said many times that he is his best friend

Lower The Rock's overness by 1 or 2? He definitely isn't 100 overness mainly because only kids watch it now.

No, WWE is having trouble getting 3.0's for Raw, and Rock comes in for one show and they get a 3.1 or 3.2. He is the biggest name in wrestling, and one of the biggest names in Hollywood. People know this guy. Not just wrestling fans like us, but normal people. I work with a woman who has no idea who CM Punk is, but plans to marry The Rock and knows he's a wrestler. That's overness, he deserves over 100, but the game won't allow it.

This. People who don't know a thing about wrestling will definitely know about at least two wrestlers - Hulk Hogan and The Rock. The Rock is huge.

• Like 1

Lower The Rock's overness by 1 or 2? He definitely isn't 100 overness mainly because only kids watch it now.

No, WWE is having trouble getting 3.0's for Raw, and Rock comes in for one show and they get a 3.1 or 3.2. He is the biggest name in wrestling, and one of the biggest names in Hollywood. People know this guy. Not just wrestling fans like us, but normal people. I work with a woman who has no idea who CM Punk is, but plans to marry The Rock and knows he's a wrestler. That's overness, he deserves over 100, but the game won't allow it.

This. People who don't know a thing about wrestling will definitely know about at least two wrestlers - Hulk Hogan and The Rock. The Rock is huge.

I'd add Stone Cold into that but yes, I agree with you.

• Like 2

I'd add Stone Cold into that but yes, I agree with you.

Yeah, but Stone Cold's biggest claim to fame is his wrestling, say if someone had never heard of wrestling, they'd at least have heard of some of The Rock's films..

I didn't take the aspect of the movies and non wrestling fans knowledge into consideration so I guess I was wrong about The Rock.

I think Stone Cold deserves to be 98/99 not 100 because of the aspect that I just spoke about with The Rock

There is no way Stone Cold deserves anything less than 100 for overness. He is one of the most recognizable people in this industry of all time. Need I remind everyone, this is a WRESTLING game, a WRESTLING simulator. We judge overness based on how well known people are within the WRESTLING world, and in that world, Stone Cold is among the elite echelon of famous superstars.

• Like 2

Just curious if anyone thinks Tommy Taylor needs a slight overness boost. This whole #Steelhorsing internet craze is worth somethin huh?

I say raise his overness to around 35. I'm never good at these things so its up for debate. Steelhorse Vachon isn't in the game, so I guess he can't get a boost.

For those unaware of what I'm talking about here is the story- http://www.lordsofpain.net/indy/Wrestler_calls_cops_on_opponent_New_wrestling_term_steelhorsing_is_coined.html

Video of the match itself is included.

Change The Miz's secondary finisher move to the Miz Lock (submission).

You mean the Figure-Four Leglock? I haven't seen it referred to as the "Miz Lock" anywhere.

But anyway, yes, change Miz's secondary finisher to the Figure-Four Leglock (Submission).

Edited by FckFace666

More CW Updates:

Add John Poe:

Full Name: John Poe

Shortened Name: Poe
Birth Month: Unknown
Weight: Heavyweight
Wage: 5000
Speaks: Yes
Nationality: American
Finishers: F-5 (impact) x2
Relationships: Blood relation to Mistress Belmont
Alter Egos: Jon Poe
Brawl: 54
Speed: 31
Technical: 42
Stiffness: 56
Selling: 60
Over: 8
Charisma: 48
Attitude: 90
Behavior: 90
Disposition: Lower Midcard Heel
Gimmick: Monster
Other: Tick Menacing. Add a tag team called “Infliction” w/ Gino Martino. 5 exp. Active. Make them the CW Tag Team Champions. Possibly add a stable called Infliction with Gino Martino (leader), John Poe, and Mistress Belmont.

-Add Frank O'Rourke as an alter ego for Biff Busick.

-Add Golden Gorilla and Millinium Killa as alter egos for Gino Martino

-Add Mike Gallagher to Mike Nice's alter egos. Remove him from CW.

-Add Matt Not-So-Nice, The North Shore Cowboy, Spectro Martino, Handsome Spectro, and Matthew Spectroship as alter egos for Matt Spectro.

-Tick announcer for Johnny Vegas.

-Possibly rename CW's training camp to "New England Pro Wrestling Academy" or whatever variation fits.

TNA Boot Camp Spoiler

- Not sure how your working it but Spud was the winner of Boot Camp and won a contract but the others were said to be able to get a second shot on the Lockdown tour, chances are they will get signed they were surprised by all 4 of them.

I just noticed Jim Cornette and Kenny Bolin have a friendship in-game. I've just finished listening to two Cornette shoot interviews and in both he speaks very negatively about Bolin. He accused him of kissing Bischoff's ass, and called him a fraud who screws fans out of money by selling fake merchandise (and went on about this for a while)... I'd change it to a dislike.
He has said many times that he is his best friend
They were childhood friends growing up... Not the case anymore apparantly. They got into a heted back and forth arguement making various jabs t eachother on different shows and podcasts a few years ago. I cant link anything atm but if you oogle jim cornette and kenny bolin tons of sites citing their arguement and disdain for eachother come up.

make Beth Phoenix a Non-Wrestler

rename Edge to Adam Copeland

Why is Kevin Nash not in WWE? The guy is on a 5 years legends contract so he can't sign with TNA or any other organization. Same for Diamond Dallas Page and Roddy Piper

Add Billy Gunn as a Staff Member for WWE. He replaced Bill DeMott as the main trainer in NXT.

name - Billy Gunn

gender - Male

birth month - November

age - 49

employer - WWE

contract - Written

position - Trainer

wage - 40,000

talent - 85

backstage - 80

also... add Road Dogg as a Road Agent.

name - Jesse James

gender - Male

birth month - May

age - 43

employer - WWE

contract - Written

position - Road Agent

wage - 40,000

talent - 85

backstage - 80

tick Booker

Edited by lannister

Add Billy Gunn as a Staff Member for WWE. He replaced Bill DeMott as the main trainer in NXT.

No he didnt, DeMott is still head trainer, there has not been anything publically said about changing of head trainer, although Billy Gunn is a trainer in NXT he is not the head trainer.