Your favourite "supporting cast" characters

Cait Sith is fun in FFVII, though mostly only for dialogue purposes. Otherwise, it's a bitch to level that duo up to anything resembling usefulness.

I like Wakka in FFX.

As far as the Mass Effect series goes, I apparently am alone in my love of Wrex. Yes, I know, he isn't on your squad after the first game, but provided you don't kill him, he's a good addition to the second and third games. Assuming that you do Mordin and Grunt's loyalty missions, of course.

Oracle in the Batman: Arkham games is fairly good, though I don't know if that counts, since it is based on comics.

And finally, all of the non-Cookie characters in You Don't Know Jack. It's kinda' fun to have some of those random questions.

Cait Sith is fun in FFVII, though mostly only for dialogue purposes. Otherwise, it's a bitch to level that duo up to anything resembling usefulness.

I like Wakka in FFX.

As far as the Mass Effect series goes, I apparently am alone in my love of Wrex. Yes, I know, he isn't on your squad after the first game, but provided you don't kill him, he's a good addition to the second and third games. Assuming that you do Mordin and Grunt's loyalty missions, of course.

Oracle in the Batman: Arkham games is fairly good, though I don't know if that counts, since it is based on comics.

And finally, all of the non-Cookie characters in You Don't Know Jack. It's kinda' fun to have some of those random questions.

You aren't. Wrex is splendid.

Cid, I god damn love Cid from FF7. Everything from some of his amazing responses in the dialogue to his god damn running animation being hilarious! He's fantastic. He has been my favorite since the first time I played the game.

Paine from FFX-2 is one of the best developed characters in the FF series. She's fantastic. The game gets unfairly shit on way too much. It's essentially a much more personal story in the world of FFX, the story being Yuna's... and Paine's. Most of the story with the villains is about her and her growth as a character. You miss a lot of it if you don't do 100% of the game and all the side quests, but it's really fantastic. If only they'd called the Dress Sphere a Job System and didn't open with the J-Pop musical number.

I love Miranda in ME2. She's Yvonne, guys. :wub:

Morrigan and Alistair in Dragon Age are god damn wonderful. Their discussions are amazing. Those two make me want to play it all over again, even though I've actually beaten the first 2 hours or so of the game at least about 7-8 times.

• Like 1

Xel'lotath from Eternal Darkness (technically a main villain and Augustus was her dragon, but Augustus had a much more prominent role).

Rosenberg from GTA VIce CIty

The Companion Cube from Portal

Dio from Ogre Battle 64

Slippy from every Star Fox game

Major Ocelot from MSG3 (*POSE!*)

Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4.

The entire supporting cast of Catherine.

That's all I can think of for now.