Stats for female Workers

Leah Von Dutch

Born:

Debut: 2011

Race: White

Nationality: Dutch

Based In: USA

Style: Regular

Moveset: Leah Von Dutch (Flying Dutchman, Dutch Clutch)

Face Gimmick: Old School Face

Heel Gimmick: Old School Heel

Mask: No

Hair: Yes

English: fluent

Central European: basic

Personality: Normal Wrestler

Popularity: 5% in South East, 5% in Quebec

Skills:

Rumble - average

Technical - below average

High Flying - average

Performance - average

Physical - above average

Entertainment - average

Camera - below average

Performance:

Babyface - 70

Heel - 60

Cool - 60

Cocky - 60

Crazy - 30

Legit - 50

Comedy - 40

Weasel - 30

Brute - 50

Weird - 20

Wholesome - 80

I can never find any info on her being dutch, most info I've found would indicate her being Canadian, she's also signed to be at the next EVE show.

MASADA was born in June 1981, not August 77.

Mark Andrews is set to Canadian - change to Welsh and tick British Isles and Europe as active.

James Wallace set to Inactive and tick law problems. He's a convicted paedo so I doubt we'll hear about him any time soon.

Edited by mrtncore

Mark Andrews is set to Canadian - change to Welsh and tick British Isles and Europe as active.

James Wallace set to Inactive and tick law problems. He's a convicted paedo so I doubt we'll hear about him any time soon.

There are 2 Mark Andrews, Canadian and Welsh, since this data was built from the TEW05 we were working on together i'm pretty sure the on ine the data is the Canadian one.

I put together some popularities for American indy promotions. Some of the smalls might fall down to local, I'm not sure as I haven't tested it out yet. I'm pretty okay with those few being local anyway (the ones with the F+ popularity somewhere). Also, I'd delete UWF. We may want to think about adding $5 Wrestling, but I'm not familiar enough with the product to create anything for it.

ROH (Cult)
Great Lakes – C-
Tri State – C
Everywhere else (US) – D-
Canada – E+
Chikara (Regional)
Tri State – D
New England – D-
Great Lakes – E+
Everywhere else (US) – E-
Ontario – E-
Combat Zone Wrestling (Regional)
Tri State – D-
New England – E+ (though I’d argue that Delaware should probably be a part of the Mid Atlantic region instead)
Everywhere else (US) – F+
DGUSA/EVOLVE (Regional)
Tri State – D-
Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (Regional)
South West – D
SHIMMER (Regional)
Great Lakes – D-
All American Wrestling (Small)
Great Lakes – F+
Championship Wrestling from Hollywood
South West – E-
Extreme Rising (Small)
Tri State – E
Family Wrestling Entertainment (Small)
Tri State – E-
Force One Pro Wrestling (Small)
Tri State – F+
Heartland Wrestling Association (Small)
Great Lakes – F+
Juggalo Championship Wrestling (Small)
Great Lakes – E
NXT Wrestling (Small)
South East – E
Ohio Valley Wrestling (Small)
Great Lakes – E-
Resistance Pro Wrestling (Small)
Great Lakes – E-
Pro Wrestling Syndicate (Small)
Tri State - E
SHINE (Small)
South East – F+
Squared Circle Wrestling (Small)
Tri State – E-
Women Superstars Uncensored (Small)
Tri State – F+
World Wrestling Council (Small)
Puerto Rico - D

Feel free to disagree, but this is how I think the popularity stats should be set up.

While I agree with Shimmer, I have to disagree with WSU.

If you give Shimmer a D- in Great Lakes (where is Berwyn, Illinois? Great Lakes or Mid-West?) and F+ everywhere else US,

WSU deserves at least an E+ in Tri-State and F+ everywhere else

They had iPPV's in the past, since 2013 they work very close with CZW (but I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad one)

and they are active the whole year with shows every 2 or 3 months. Shimmer is active on 4 days a year.

While I agree with Shimmer, I have to disagree with WSU.

If you give Shimmer a D- in Great Lakes (where is Berwyn, Illinois? Great Lakes or Mid-West?) and F+ everywhere else US,

WSU deserves at least an E+ in Tri-State and F+ everywhere else

They had iPPV's in the past, since 2013 they work very close with CZW (but I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad one)

and they are active the whole year with shows every 2 or 3 months. Shimmer is active on 4 days a year.

My reasoning behind the SHIMMER/WSU ratings is that SHIMMER is known as the woman's promotion in the US. I'm not opposed to raising their popularity in the Tri State, but I'd disagree with giving them and SHIMMER the same popularity nationwide.

SHIMMER was the woman's promotion until a few years ago. Now they are just an ordinary woman's promotion with shows on 4 days a year and living on the reputation that they built between 2005 and 2010.

WSU was a joke until Mercedes Martinez became champion in 2009. Since then they changed into a professional company with great talent. WSU is built around local/regional talent with 2-3 names that are known all over the US.

SHIMMER flies in lots of international stars and focuses less on the US talent (since 2010).

I'd say right now WSU is the woman's promotion in the US based on the talent they use and the shows (and storylines) they produce.

In the last 2 years WSU had a 70+ minutes match between Martinez and Lexxus that got great ratings from everywhere all over the world. They had great feuds (Martinez vs. Havok, WSU vs. Midwest Militia) that helped them getting noticed in other parts of the US. They promoted some of their shows in front of an international crowd (iPPVs).

There are 2 Mark Andrews, Canadian and Welsh, since this data was built from the TEW05 we were working on together i'm pretty sure the on ine the data is the Canadian one.

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=6092&gimmick=Mark+Andrews+

Picture in your database is of the Welsh one, stats fit as well.

Well arguing that the picture is the same is irrelivant, what ever image you have in your folder that aligns to the Mark Andrews worker will show up, if the worker in the database is Canadian then I's assume its meant to be the Canadian Mark Andrews and I'd assume cpt.charisma made a mistake in the picture pack, so to change one legitimate worker for another because they share the same name is pretty pointless, if anything rename the Mark Andrews thats in the game to Mark Andrews (Canadian) and then make up the Welsh one.

Is there anyway to know what workers are new in this update compared to January update. I'm already started playing and would just like to import the new workers

You should be able to just select every work to import and only the ones without duplicates will get imported. The only real problem with that is if someone gets their name changed between months, then you've got doubles. You also won't get relationships, contracts, tag teams, and stuff like that but you wouldn't have gotten them anyway in an import.

I put together some popularities for American indy promotions. Some of the smalls might fall down to local, I'm not sure as I haven't tested it out yet. I'm pretty okay with those few being local anyway (the ones with the F+ popularity somewhere). Also, I'd delete UWF. We may want to think about adding $5 Wrestling, but I'm not familiar enough with the product to create anything for it.

ROH (Cult)
Great Lakes – C-
Tri State – C
Everywhere else (US) – D-
Canada – E+
Chikara (Regional)
Tri State – D
New England – D-
Great Lakes – E+
Ontario – E-
Combat Zone Wrestling (Regional)
Tri State – D-
New England – E+ (though I’d argue that Delaware should probably be a part of the Mid Atlantic region instead)
DGUSA/EVOLVE (Regional)
Tri State – D-
Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (Regional)
South West – D
SHIMMER (Regional)
Great Lakes – D-
All American Wrestling (Small)
Great Lakes – F+
Championship Wrestling from Hollywood
South West – E-
Extreme Rising (Small)
Tri State – E
Family Wrestling Entertainment (Small)
Tri State – E-
Force One Pro Wrestling (Small)
Tri State – F+
Heartland Wrestling Association (Small)
Great Lakes – F+
Juggalo Championship Wrestling (Small)
Great Lakes – E
NXT Wrestling (Small)
South East – E
Ohio Valley Wrestling (Small)
Great Lakes – E-
Resistance Pro Wrestling (Small)
Great Lakes – E-
Pro Wrestling Syndicate (Small)
Tri State - E
SHINE (Small)
South East – F+
Squared Circle Wrestling (Small)
Tri State – E-
Women Superstars Uncensored (Small)
Tri State – F+
World Wrestling Council (Small)
Puerto Rico - D

Feel free to disagree, but this is how I think the popularity stats should be set up.

UWF is now deleted, and so far ive re-added NWE, and ive changed the overness for companies best on this list for now

Well arguing that the picture is the same is irrelivant, what ever image you have in your folder that aligns to the Mark Andrews worker will show up, if the worker in the database is Canadian then I's assume its meant to be the Canadian Mark Andrews and I'd assume cpt.charisma made a mistake in the picture pack, so to change one legitimate worker for another because they share the same name is pretty pointless, if anything rename the Mark Andrews thats in the game to Mark Andrews (Canadian) and then make up the Welsh one.

Ive corrected the picture to the right person, it was the canadian one

also gonna tidy the overness for promotions in the rest of the world, but feel free to suggest changes

Also, does Lucha Libre USA still exist? I can't find a show from them since May of last year.

They keep claiming that they're going to run shows this spring/summer, but who knows for sure.

Los Psycho Circus (Murder/Monster/Psycho Clown) are the new AAA trios champions, and Dinastia won the AAA minis title from Mini Psicosis.

The Reina de Reinas title was vacated, and they're holding a tournament on AAA Fusion to determine the new champion.

LuFisto's listed on the next AAA Fusion taping for the Reina de Reinas tournament. EDIT: confirmed as a new hiring by AAA

Toscano officially quit El Consejo

Sources: 1, 2

Also, Dr. Wagner's status with AAA is kind of up in the air right now. AAA and Dorian Roldan are claiming he's signed to a contract through 2014, but Wagner's saying he might show up on CMLL shows soon. Who knows.

A few things to consider relating to the UK scene...

Hade Vansen has left the business

Paul Travell has left the business

Greg Lambert has a strong friendship with Johnny Phere

Samuray Del Sol takes bookings in the UK

Jigsaw takes bookings in the UK

Ted Dibiase Sr takes bookings in the UK

James Wallace is in jail... left the business or hiatus remains to be seen

Ricky Hype left the business

Becky James to change name to Becky Mason and is married to Loco Mike Mason who I don't believe is in the game yet so just set her to married yes for now. Also raise overness in UK due to mainstream appearence in Don't tell the bride and set to work as manager sometimes.

Danny Rodd needs reputation and respect lowered significantly. Lack of refunds to punters and paying wrestlers in in (blank) dvds suggest the mans more of a cancer.

Alex Shane is down as humble, should be complete opposite of the spectrum. Even his friends admit to finding him hard to get on with due to being more than a little over confident and unreliable.

On that note... FWA should be removed. Last year they only put on one show in April which was mainly guest matches from other companies at a comic convention and their one appearance planned for this year, also at a convention has been cancelled. Most of their resources seem to go to the Dragongate:UK weekends now. Going to wait a little while though as Alex Shane has again mentioned "big things for british wrestling in 2013" holding breath on that but chance it COULD be FWA based which is why I say hold off a little longer.

Greg Lambert should have his stats boosted, in 2011 he was in a top 25 list of greatest managers of all time, while not all these polls are massively reliable it shows something there. Also, he works as an announcer and colour commentator sometimes.

Possible replacement for FWA would be UKW. They're in the process of announcing a roster for a tv series coming up soon and had previously been putting on stuff on one of the obscure sky channels.

Edited by lanky316
  • Like 1

NJPW Roster (only the wrestlers)

Alex Koslov

Alex Shelley

BUSHI

Captain New Japan

Davey Boy Smith jr

Gedo

Hiromu Takahashi

Hirooki Goto

Hiroshi Tanahashi

Hiroyoshi Tenzan

Jado

Jushin Thunder Liger

Karl Anderson

Katsuyori Shibata

Kazuchika Okada

Kazushi Sakuraba

Kengo Mashimo

King Fale

Kota Ibushi

KUSHIDA

Kyosuke Mikami

Lance Archer

Manabu Nakanishi

Masato Tanaka

Minoru Suzuki

Prince Devitt

Rocky Romero

Ryusuke Taguchi

Satoshi Kojima

Shinsuke Nakamura

Sho Tanaka

Super Strong Machine (occasional wrestler)

Taichi

Taka Michinoku

Takaaki Watanabe

Takashi Iizuka

Tama Tonga

Tetsuya Naito

Tiger Mask

Togi Makabe

Tomohiro Ishii

Toru Yano

Wataru Inoue

Yohei Komatsu

YOSHI-HASHI

Yuji Nagata

Yujiro Takahashi

Sakuraba Stats: http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17370/1737013700faf8babc111f051683690eb9ada57c.jpg

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17370/17370791164205b098154731459a1ed42c5597b9.png

Popularity: 80 in all Japan

Moveset: Armlock as finisher (submission manuever)

Shibata Stats: http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17370/1737014145b4a567e6cac56853adb5da071ac939.jpg

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17370/173707934016a709cf1fd5fad70111cfe233659c.png

Popularity: 75 in all Japan

Moveset: PK (Penalty Kick) as finisher

Add Friendship with Kazushi Sakuraba and Hirooki Goto

Watanabe Stats: http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17370/17370144c82927dd88b22ec5982811f009a90cf2.jpg

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17370/17370796e04cc967646f23addd0864a193e857a1.png

Popularity: 40 in all Japan

Moveset: Half Boston Crab

Add friendship with Hiromu Takahashi, Alex Shelley, King Fale, Karl Anderson

Komatsu and Sho Tanaka are rookies. You should create generic wrestlers.

Komatsu was born June 25 1988

Tanaka was born August 27 1989

Both with Young Lion gimmick

Tag Teams:

Forever Hooligans: Alex Koslov and Rocky Romero

Gedo and Jado

Bloody CHAOS: Toru Yano and Takashi Iizuka

Time Splitters: Alex Shelley and KUSHIDA

Jushin Thunder Liger and Tiger Mask

Taichi and TAKA Michinoku

Killer Elite Squad: Lance Archer and Davey Boy Smith Jr

Laughter7: Kazushi Sakuraba and Katsuyori Shibata

TenKoji: Hiroyoshi Tenzan and Satoshi Kojima

Complete Players: Masato Tanaka and Yujiro Takahashi

Blue Justice Army: Yuji Nagata and Wataru Inoue

Apollo 55: Ryusuke Taguchi and Prince Devitt

All the other teams are inactive

Stables

Suzuki-Gun : Minoru Suzuki, Lance Archer, Davey Boy Smith Jr, Kengo Mashimo, TAKA Michinoku, Taichi

CHAOS: Shinsuke Nakamura, Kazuchika Okada, Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka, Yujiro Takahashi, Gedo, Jado, Rocky Romero, Alex Koslov, YOSHI-HASHI, Tomohiro Ishii, Masato Tanaka

Titles:

IWGP Heavyweight Champion: Hiroshi Tanahashi (set the title minimum size to Middleweight)

IWGP Intercontinental Champion: Shinsuke Nakamura (the same as the IWGP Title, this title should be a Midcard Title with 70% Prestige)

NEVER Openweight Champion: Masato Tanaka (Low midcard title, with 40/45 prestige)

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion: Prince Devitt

IWGP Tag Team Champions: KES (Lance Archer and Davey Boy Smith Jr) minimum size Middleweight

IWGP Junior Tag Team Champions: Time Splitters (Alex Shelley, KUSHIDA)

Edited by Geno90

AJPW Roster (only the wrestlers)

Akebono

Andy Wu

Atsushi Aoki

Go Shiozaki

Hikaru Sato

Hiroshi Yamato

Jimmy Yang

Joe Doering

Jun Akiyama

KAI

Kaz Hayashi

Kazushi Miyamoto

Keiji Mutoh

KENSO

Koji Kanemoto

Kotaro Suzuki

Manabu Soya

Masahiro Chono

Masakatsu Funaki

Masanobu Fuchi

Masayuki Kono

MAZADA

Minoru Tanaka

Osamu Nishimura

Reid Flair

Ryota Hama

Seiya Sanada

Shuji Kondo

SUSHI

Suwama

Taiyo Kea

Takao Omori

Tomoaki Honma

Yasufumi Nakanoue

Yoshinobu Kanemaru

Yutaka Yoshie

Andy Wu is a rookie. He was born in 1992 but I don't know the correct month. He has a Martial Artist gimmick and a mask. The Mask prestige should be weak. He is Kaz Hayashi's Protege.

Masakatsu Funaki should have a 80% popularity in all Japan

KAI and Seiya Sanada are Middleweight Sized wrestlers

Tag Teams:

Jun Akiyama and Go Shiozaki

SMOP: Akebono and Ryota Hama

Get Wild: Manabu Soya and Takao Omori

Atsushi Aoki and Kotaro Suzuki

Last Revolution: Suwama and Joe Doering

Junior Stars: Minoru Tanaka and Koji Kanemoto

Team Destruction: Kaz Hayashi and Shuji Kondo

Turmeric Storm: Tomoaki Honma and Kazushi Miyamoto

Stack of Arms: Masakatsu Funaki and Masayuki Kono

All the other teams are inactive

Stables:

Burning: Jun Akiyama, Go Shiozaki, Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Atsushi Aoki and Kotaro Suzuki

Stack of Arms: Masakatsu Funaki, Masayuki Kono, Minoru Tanaka and Koji Kanemoto

Titles:

AJPW Triple Crown Champion: Masakatsu Funaki (Middleweight Size Minimum)

AJPW Gaora TV Champion: Seiya Sanada

AJPW World Junior Heavyweight Champion: Yoshinobu Kanemaru

AJPW World Tag Team Champions: Get Wild (Manabu Soya and Takao Omori)

AJPW All-Asia Tag Team Champions: Junior Stars (Minoru Tanaka and Koji Kanemoto)

There are two BUSHI in the game. One of them has the name T28. Delete T28

Edited by Geno90