2013 College Football Thread

HailtotheYo

Tied for fourth! In a league all my own with damshow! Only person to pick A-State and.. what, UCF? Was that the other one? I don't remember!

Well I bet HTTK is pretty happy right now.

That would be quite the understatement.

HOLY SHITBALLS !!!!!!!!!!

That was a fantastic game to watch. Had several friends over and I told them when we returned the drove down their throat to score right before the half, that we were winning. The attitude shifted there and you could see it in the FSU players.

That defense came out in the second half and reflected that.

Unbelievable game, and WOW holy crap what a finish. Just glorious, and a hell of a way to send the BCS where it belongs ... the ANALs of history.

That was an incredible game. It rivals Texas/USC for probably the best championship game of the BCS era. I didn't want either team to win. I wanted to just see a good game. Instead I was treated to an amazing game.

This is exactly how I felt. I think this is 3rd behind Ohio State/Miami and of course Texas/USC for best championship of the BCS era. It's disappointing that besides those 3 games there hasn't really been a close championship though, just about every other one was decided by the 4th quarter.

Auburn/Oregon was close. Auburn won with a last second field goal, which isn't as exciting as a touchdown with less than a minute to go like Texas/USC, FSU/Auburn, and obviously Ohio State/Miami (since it was in overtime) were.

It's games like last night that make me wonder how people can't like college football.

This one, TX/USC were certainly two of the best, if not THE best.

OSU/Miami was pretty epic as Damshow stated ....

In terms of entertaining, FSU/VT was a hell of a game to watch even though FSU ran away with it in the end.

I think Florida/OK is underrated because it seems kind of "punchless" compared to the other good BCS title games. That game was 14-14 in the 4th. Florida also stopped OK twice inside the 5. Really good game.

I feel like the storyline going into OSU/Miami was the best. The Canes team the year before was one of the greatest teams of all time and there was no reason for them not to repeat. OSU came in and, frankly, shocked everyone with the win. Texas/USC was similar in the same sense, but I think people gave Texas much more of a fighting chance than anyone gave to USC. FSU ending the SEC dominance is a pretty big storyline though, but I don't think anyone had Auburn in the class of 05 USC or 01-02 Miami in terms of greatness going into the game. Had it been Alabama though...

I feel like the storyline going into OSU/Miami was the best. The Canes team the year before was one of the greatest teams of all time and there was no reason for them not to repeat. OSU came in and, frankly, shocked everyone with the win.

Well, everyone except that ref that refused to call PI on that last drive, at least. <_<

I doubt anyone would actually receive a shirt with the incorrect score*

* except someone in a third world country you never heard of before

Think of all those Buffalo Bills Super Bowl shirts from the 90s.