Survivor All-Stars Winner

DYSI

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also a question does secound place still get $200000 if so that is going to be a pretty rich couple.

2nd place gets 100,000. 3rd gets 75,000(Jenna). 4th gets 50,000(Rupert)

I really don't care as long as Amber, Rob or one of the past winners gets it.

I voted Richard because, well, he's the man and TOTALLY would have won if it wasn't for the fact that everyone knew he was Richard Hatch AKA the greatest fuckin' player the game's ever seen.

Edited by GoGo Yubari

Guest bruins72

I liked Rupert when he was on the Pearl Islands but he kind of grated on my nerves in S:AS. Everyone who was on that jury is a dumbass and gets no respect from me. They let Rob and Amber walk right away with the money. Everyone saw how close they were. Why wouldn't you vote one off to split them up? Dumbasses!

I gave my vote for the 2nd million to Rob C because he cracked me up in the Amazon (that was where his first one was, right?). He never really got going on this one, which was a shame. After hearing what Rudy wanted to do with the money, I'm thinking I'm going to have to throw some votes his way now.

I liked Rupert when he was on the Pearl Islands but he kind of grated on my nerves in S:AS. Everyone who was on that jury is a dumbass and gets no respect from me. They let Rob and Amber walk right away with the money. Everyone saw how close they were. Why wouldn't you vote one off to split them up? Dumbasses!

To be fair, Shii Ann saw what was happening and went out swinging, but everyone else... bleck.

I lost all respect for Lex and Tom, since they voted with bruised egos (aka like a woman). I did however come to respect Kathy a lot more for giving Rob her vote despite her hurt feelings. Amber winning just makes me upset since she didn't earn the money imho.

Guest Cubbie Blue

I agree. The way I see it, Rob played the game the best, hands down. He had the strategy, he won immunity about a million times, and he played everybody like suckers. It's ashame the hurt feelings of big, goat-fucking hillbilly like Tom kept him from winning a million.

Guest bruins72

I agree. The way I see it, Rob played the game the best, hands down. He had the strategy, he won immunity about a million times, and he played everybody like suckers. It's ashame the hurt feelings of big, goat-fucking hillbilly like Tom kept him from winning a million.

I don't know if Rob really played it all that masterfully. Sure, he was great with the immunities but it didn't seem like he had to work that hard to manipulate these fools. As Go-Go said, Shii-ann did try something but it was too little too late. For the most part, it was like everyone had already decided that Rob was the boss and they were just along for the ride.

Guest Pulp

It will be Rupert. I MARK OUT for Rupert.

And... I can't believe no one ever voted out Boston Rob or Amber.

and Boston Rob is a lucky SOB. Imagine his day of the finale.

1)Got engaged to a hot chick.

2)The hot chick wins a million dollars.

Sounds like a good day to me.