EWR 2013 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Up FAN-DAN-GO's overness to 76.

If so then Reigns, Rollins and Ambrose need to be in the high 70's, because there's no way Fandango is as over as those three.

did you heard the crowd last night and with him having his debut match at WrestleMania against Jericho I think that he deserves that. Also, I agree with Rollins, Ambrose and Reigns. They should have the overness at 78-79.

Yes I heard the crowd... chanting not so nice things to him. Does having a match against Jericho somehow make you more over all of a sudden? I don't think so. If he beats him, then I'd be all right with him having a low 70's over, but having 76 when he has barely had a match yet... no. [/spoiler

For now, Fandango should stay at 66-69 overness, or maybe even lower.

Also, remember, Raw was in Philly last night. Always a hot crowd, and probably not the best crowd to judge the overness of a worker by.

If so then Reigns, Rollins and Ambrose need to be in the high 70's, because there's no way Fandango is as over as those three.

did you heard the crowd last night and with him having his debut match at WrestleMania against Jericho I think that he deserves that. Also, I agree with Rollins, Ambrose and Reigns. They should have the overness at 78-79.

Yes I heard the crowd... chanting not so nice things to him. Does having a match against Jericho somehow make you more over all of a sudden? I don't think so. If he beats him, then I'd be all right with him having a low 70's over, but having 76 when he has barely had a match yet... no.

Spoiler rule is until 48 hours after the show's over, not 24. I'm just editing in spoiler tags this time, though!

Yes I heard the crowd... chanting not so nice things to him. Does having a match against Jericho somehow make you more over all of a sudden? I don't think so. If he beats him, then I'd be all right with him having a low 70's over, but having 76 when he has barely had a match yet... no.

Spoiler rule is until 48 hours after the show's over, not 24. I'm just editing in spoiler tags this time, though!

Wasn't even 24 hours :/

My bad guys. :wub: I'll try to remember it going forward.

I feel like the speed ladder may be a bit out of whack. Here is my suggestion for it:

Mascarita Dorada - 96

Adrian Neville - 94

Dragon Kid - 93

Jack Evans - 92

Kota Ibushi - 92

Ricochet - 91

AJ Styles - 90

El Generico - 90

Evan Bourne - 90

AR Fox - 89

Rich Swann - 89

La Sombra - 89

Kenny Omega - 89

Sin Cara - 88

Shane Strickland - 87

ACH - 86

Note: If I left a name off it isn't because they deserve higher or lower than above, I felt they are fine as is.

• Like 1

I feel like the speed ladder may be a bit out of whack. Here is my suggestion for it:

Mascarita Dorada - 96

Adrian Neville - 94

Dragon Kid - 93

Jack Evans - 92

Kota Ibushi - 92

Ricochet - 91

AJ Styles - 90

El Generico - 90

Evan Bourne - 90

AR Fox - 89

Rich Swann - 89

La Sombra - 89

Kenny Omega - 89

Sin Cara - 88

Shane Strickland - 87

ACH - 86

Note: If I left a name off it isn't because they deserve higher or lower than above, I felt they are fine as is.

Justin Gabriel should be up in the high 80's tbh

Sin Cara shouldn't be lowered to 88. He should still be in the low 90s. I definitely wouldn't put AJ Styles higher than him... in fact, AJ should be around 88.

I agree Sin Cara 91/92 and AJ Styles 88/89

• Like 1

I'd lower Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow's charisma to around 86. I'd also Raise Eddie Kingston's to around 91.

I think Sandow deserves high 80's. Cody I could see at 83-85

Edited by ModestATT
  • Like 1

I would put Wes Brisco's over at 58 and Taryn Terrell's over at 55. I think both deserve a modest boost of a few points.

Crimson and Gunner haven't been on TNA for ages, have they? I would lower their over to 60 each. I'd also lower Douglas Williams to 71 in over.

Bully Ray should be around 87 in over right now. He's probably the top heel in the company.

I'd also boost Zema Ion's over to 65. Christian York currently has higher over at 64, even though Ion had a big run as X-Division Champion and has competed against the likes of Austin Aries and seems to be the #2 in the division behind Kenny King at the moment.

Shouldn't AJ Styles' secondary finisher, Superman, be a Top Rope move? I get he springs off the rope, but it's the TOP rope, not like Jericho's Lionsault which is the middle rope... Plus Chris Daniels' BME, which is a similar type move (him jumping off the top rope to execute the maneuver) is Top Rope.

I would put Wes Brisco's over at 58 and Taryn Terrell's over at 55. I think both deserve a modest boost of a few points.

Crimson and Gunner haven't been on TNA for ages, have they? I would lower their over to 60 each. I'd also lower Douglas Williams to 71 in over.

Bully Ray should be around 87 in over right now. He's probably the top heel in the company.

I'd also boost Zema Ion's over to 65. Christian York currently has higher over at 64, even though Ion had a big run as X-Division Champion and has competed against the likes of Austin Aries and seems to be the #2 in the division behind Kenny King at the moment.

Shouldn't AJ Styles' secondary finisher, Superman, be a Top Rope move? I get he springs off the rope, but it's the TOP rope, not like Jericho's Lionsault which is the middle rope... Plus Chris Daniels' BME, which is a similar type move (him jumping off the top rope to execute the maneuver) is Top Rope.

Since when has AJ's Springboard 450° been called Superman? I watch Impact every week and all the PPV's and I have for years and I haven't heard that. The only thing close I can even think of is the Superman Punch he does.