2013 Summer Transfer Thread

You could do a lot worse, considering I wouldn't be shocked if Benteke went for around 20 with add-ons anyway. I doubt Ade would go for it, though. And Villa wouldn't wanna pay his wages. Especially as he has the capacity to be quite shit quite a lot.

Spurs are only three or so players away from having a first XI + subs equal to some of Europe's elite, and Paulinho is one of them. Missed Sandro bad last season. If they get a striker and a wide forward in they'll be looking very good.

I'm pretty excited about the Prem next season, especially if Arsenal's Higuain deal goes through. Top 5 will be looking better than ever and Liverpool should have a few exciting additions. Then surely there'll be at least a couple of ins and outs at Everton too, and Southampton will obviously keep on spending. Can't guarantee the league will be any more competitive (though I'm optimistic we'll see a proper three-way title race for the first time in years) but there should be some awesome talent on display.

Benteke linked with a £20m move to Villa with Adebayor going the other way :lol:

Laughable.

Awful bit of business, especially because Villa already own him.

My heads been all over the place lately..well played mate.

And we wouldn't have Adebayor because he is exactly the kind of player we don't want/need anymore. It will take an offer of £30m for us to even consider it.

We bought him for £7m. He is not even a year into his 48 month contract yet. It will take a huge offer to even consider us selling him at this point. We hold all the cards. Keep in mind this is a World Cup year too. He needs to go where he is guaranteed first team football in order to keep his form up and be in contention still for Belgium squad. I can't see him getting that at any of the current top 4. Abroad? Maybe. Premiership? Not a chance.

I wish i could like that post more brench.

In other news, Koora are reporting the Belhanda deal is back on for us. Would be a great signing if we could pull it off. Plus City have apparently offered us Barry back.

We bought him for £7m. He is not even a year into his 48 month contract yet. It will take a huge offer to even consider us selling him at this point. We hold all the cards.

Well yeah but if he has a mediocre season next year your cards become 2's and 3's :P

I'd say £20-25million is a fair price considering theres risk on both sides. No way would I take Adebayor for him though.

I'm surprised there hasnt been many rumours about Michu yet. Proven scorer and more versatile than Benteke.