2013 Summer Transfer Thread

I heard he wasn't keen on a move to Anfield, Liverpool is too much of a drop down from Donetsk.

I know you're joking, but I am absolutely sick of seeing the headline "MKHITARYAN RULES OUT LIVERPOOL MOVE" and then the article is quoting him saying "I am not going to comment. I am under contract with another club and it would be unprofessional," and that's all he says on the matter.

Marca say that Real Madrid have agreed personal terms with Luis Suarez, while Liverpool are holding out for a £47m (60m euro) transfer fee.

It's alleged that as soon as Suarez saw the offer from Madrid, he bit their hands off.

• Like 5

Yeah, I wasn't exactly being overly serious. Do still rate Torres, though. And for 20 million I'd much rather have Benteke and see Ant cry. :P

What happened to you Jimmy?. You used....

Nah can't finish that

Andre Schurrle to Chelsea is finally done.

g2e22e2000000000000abb27579afb5058a70ff3

Myke's back on form!

Yeah, I wasn't exactly being overly serious. Do still rate Torres, though. And for 20 million I'd much rather have Benteke and see Ant cry. :P

What happened to you Jimmy?. You used....

Nah can't finish that

:( Ouch, man. That hurt. You really know how to get to me. :( :(