2013 Summer Transfer Thread

Yeah Giroud did pretty well for a first season without the mythical premier league experience. But there's a difference signing some top scorer from Montpellier or Bordeaux than from Real Madrid.

The only journo I trust on Twitter is saying Suarez to Chelsea is looking very likely since Cavani looks like going to PSG. I feel sick.

lol no.

Unless it's a ploy that ends with him being led into a darkened room inside which Ivanovic proceeds to break his spine.

Cavani to PSG looks like it's wrapping up for the full 63m euro/£54m release clause. At that kind of money I'd be kind of glad he went elsewhere.

The Times has a link with Demba Ba to Anzhi. Needless to say I have no idea what's going on with our strikers at the moment, short of Lukaku staying.

The French League is looking incredibly competitive this year. May need to catch a few matches.

Villa have bid £8.5m for that Japanese fella. It's apparently activated his minimum fee release clause

Anelka's quest to play for every club that's ever been in the Premiership continues.

Hiroshi Kiyotake has 20 creativity on FM13. Fear.

A German press association site. Kippler or something like that. Plus something came up on Sky Sports News clockwatch earlier.

Aston Villa had launched a new bid of £8.5million for Japan international midfielder Hiroshi Kiyotake after Nurnberg rejected Villa's initial £7.5m bid, reports Kicker-Sportmagazin in Germany.
by Peter Fraser 3:22 PM

Suarez is Chelsea is almost as hilarious as the Suarez to Arsenal links that seemed to pop up for an hour or so yesterday.

He's leaving because he hates England!

I'd imagine he hates England so much that he definitely wouldn't go to a club that would offer him more money and the Champions League. Definitely. I mean I've never met the man, but I can't believe he'd lie to me.