EWR 2013 Stats Update: June ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Ok, so no one outside the IWC and some 200-300 rednecks from iMPACT ZONE! know about TNA. Why the TNA main eventers do have 80+ overnesses? Can't argue with Kurt Angle, Sting, Jeff Hardy, Hulk Hogan, etc. If they would appear on the greatest stage of them all known as WWE they would get a monster reaction but than can't be said about people like Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, James Storm, AJ Styles, etc. I'd say lower their overnesses to 70+. It's a business monopolized by WWE, for 80% of the people that watch WWE for them WWE is WRESTLING.

Surely you're not serious?

Anarchy Wrestling needs an Overhaul.

-Remove Ace Rockwell,Kimo the Assasin,Kyle Matthews, Skirra Corvus,Sal Rinauro,Mike Moseley,Caprice Coleman,Tank, Uhaa Nation,Derrick Driver, Rob Adonis

-There are plenty of Wrestlers in the Promotion who are not in the Game and i don`t find any Informations about them, like John Skyler,The Movement(Vandal & Najaissm),Hot Commodity/CB Suave and Tommy Penirelli),Joey Rhymer,D´arcy Dixon,Jagged Edge(member of The Elite,Geter(Member of Unforgivable Blackness),Washington Bullets(Jon Williams und Trey Williams), BJ Hancock,Charlie Cash(Manager),Miss Rachael (Valet of The Elite)

-Rename the Stable NWA Elite to The Elite, remove The H.H. Nemesis and Shadow Jackson

Add the Unforgivable Blackness-Stable(Members are The H.H. Nemesis, Shadow Jackson and Geter), mayberename Urban Assault Team to Unforgivable Blackness?

-Add the Cash Vault Stable(Members are Bobby Moore, CB Suave,Charlie Cash & Tommy Penirelli)

-Jeremy Vain is the new Anarchy Heavyweight Champion

-Bobby Moore ist the new Anarchy Television Champion

-CB Suave is the new Anarchy Young Lions Champion

-The Washington Bullets are the new Anarchy Tag Team Champions

Edited by Bunkhouse Buck

APW updates:

Corvus age is 28

Remove Perry Von Vicious from TheAll Stars

Add Billy Blade to the Theall Stars

Add Matthew Theall as Billy Blade's manager

Delete Carnival of Shadows stable

Change Mikej Jay name to Kevin Michael Johnson and his short name to KMJ. Change his gimmick to chosen one and turn him heel

Change Larry Blackwell gimick to Staff Member

Ok, so no one outside the IWC and some 200-300 rednecks from iMPACT ZONE! know about TNA. Why the TNA main eventers do have 80+ overnesses? Can't argue with Kurt Angle, Sting, Jeff Hardy, Hulk Hogan, etc. If they would appear on the greatest stage of them all known as WWE they would get a monster reaction but than can't be said about people like Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, James Storm, AJ Styles, etc. I'd say lower their overnesses to 70+. It's a business monopolized by WWE, for 80% of the people that watch WWE for them WWE is WRESTLING.

Surely you're not serious?

This is a North American simulator not a United Kingdom or any other countries that are on the world. People in America don't know shit about TNA and for 80% of them WWE is WRESTLING.

Edited by lannister

You could of made the comment a little less insulting, TNA does have an American fanbase, the fact you say they dont make you look like an idiot, yes their raiting reflect the fact that not many people watch it but then again they were pulling the same raitings WWE's ECW was so would you argue anyone who appear on that show should not be rated highley because their low raitings.

Personally I'd argue that the TNA'a main event should be raited around the same mark as the upper mindard in WWE with a few exceptions to make it realistic, then again you have to be logical and work realism into the game mechanics with the game mechanics taking priority in short if it would effect TNA heavily in game to change their workers popularity then it would not be logical to do the changes.

If you want to be realistic then the industry now is not as strong as it has been and if we were to realistically say that a Steve Austin at his WWF peak in the peak of the Attitude era would be a 100 popularity then I'd strongly argue that the WWE main event now should not excede 80 in America. But then again thats just looking at it realistically,

• Like 2

Ok, so i'm to blame that the guy said about me that i'm a retard? I said that this is a North American wrestling simulator and for 80% people in America, WWE is WRESTLING. Is a business monopolized by the WWE machine. When someone came up with the idea that TNA needs to be Global and all their main eventers need to have the same overnesses as the WWE main eventers then everyone shot down that idea. I came up with something that is more realistic and should reflect in the game. The same thing with the ratings in game. TNA getting 5.65 for Impact while SmackDown gets 3.5 or something like that is not good.

Edited by lannister

I didn't see anybody call you that. If posts have been edited/removed that did say that then my bad for not seeing it.

But the ratings in EWR aren't exactly done to be wholly realistic, for obvious reasons. I don't think the overness of the TNA guys is all that bad and you have to remember that they have to be done to fit the parameters of the game. If you put all the TNA top wrestlers' overness down into the 70's then tey would have no 'main eventers' according to the game which is a bit daft.

• Like 2

get the fuck outta here you little shit. Come with arguments you fudge-packer, clay digger faggot.

People don't know what TNA is in America. Look at the ratings. They get 0.8 every episode and they break a 1.1 or 1.2 when is something important but then it goes to the same old shit.

Bye Bye. No need for that kind of language. That is also your third warning.

• Like 2

Change Mr. McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Kassius Ohno and Bo Dallas to tweeners.

Tick trainer for Santino Marella

Up Headbangers tag exp to 100

Up Epico and Primo exp to 80

Up Team Hell No exp to 40

Up The Wyatt Family exp to 20

Up The Shield III exp to 30

Add a friendship between JBL and Zeb Colter

• Like 1

Rampage isn't a lightweight, his walking weight is around 230lbs.

His behaviour and attitude should be a lot lower too. He was arrested in 2008 after leading police on a televised car chase and was detained for over 72 hours for 'dehydration'. He was also a colossal tit towards Dana White and the UFC towards the end of his contract, acting in a totally unprofessional way in public and on Twitter.

His skills should be a lot lower too, MMA and professional wrestling are two very different art forms. His speed should be 0 or near enough, you're never going to see him on the top rope or doing hurracanranas. Same goes with selling, it's a skill he needs to learn from scratch.

Tick 'Menacing' and 'Fonz Factor' though.

Rampage isn't a lightweight, his walking weight is around 230lbs.

His behaviour and attitude should be a lot lower too. He was arrested in 2008 after leading police on a televised car chase and was detained for over 72 hours for 'dehydration'. He was also a colossal tit towards Dana White and the UFC towards the end of his contract, acting in a totally unprofessional way in public and on Twitter.

His skills should be a lot lower too, MMA and professional wrestling are two very different art forms. His speed should be 0 or near enough, you're never going to see him on the top rope or doing hurracanranas. Same goes with selling, it's a skill he needs to learn from scratch.

Tick 'Menacing' and 'Fonz Factor' though.

I just based most of it off of King Mo's stats, if people agree then lower King Mo's stats aswell, and I didn't know about his background but yeah Attitude and Behaviour should probably be 60-70 and also I've seen on loads of different sites his weight being under 230 but varying from 205-220, but idk.

Edited by ModestATT

Raise Big E Langston's Overness to 75

Raise Billy Gunn's Overness to 76

Lower Booker T's Overness to 86

Raise Bray Wyatt's Overness to 63

Raise Curtis Axel's Overness to 68

Raise Daniel Bryan's Overness to 94

Raise Dean Ambrose's Overness to 85

Raise Fandango's Overness to 79

Raise Kaitlyn's Overness to 73

Lower Randy Orton's Overness to 94

Lower Rey Mysterio's Overness to 87

Raise Roman Reigns' Overness to 83

Raise Seth Rollins' Overness to 83

Lower Sheamus' Overness to 92

Raise Stephanie McMahon's Overness to 86

Open for discussion I thought these needed to be changed and I don't remember seeing them being suggested yet.

• Like 1

• Admin

get the fuck outta here you little shit. Come with arguments you fudge-packer, clay digger faggot.

People don't know what TNA is in America. Look at the ratings. They get 0.8 every episode and they break a 1.1 or 1.2 when is something important but then it goes to the same old shit.

Bye Bye. No need for that kind of language. That is also your third warning.

:lol: did he actually say that? That's so adorable!

Anyway, enough off-topicness.

• Like 1