The Simpsons Tapped Out

Your Mom

I should contemplate getting donuts with all those Amazon coins I've amassed, nothing else to spend them on.

But, my God, I've finally done it: I've made every waterfront tile available. Now I have 67 sitting idle in my inventory. :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...

My account glitched up so I've started a new one, gone back and added a load of you again, so if you could stop pretending this game is really boring at the moment and go accept my friend requests, that'd be great :(Y):

For anyone else who does still play this and wants an extra friend, my new account is Jericodia because some bastard took Jericode already <_<

Think it might be them poking fun at Clash of Clans and other such things since the description for the update mentions building up a force, attacking your neighbours etc. That and one of the taks of the new character is 'Play Clash of Castles'. :shifty:

But yeah, will be nice to have something to do for once and hopefully it will give me a building that pushes me to the next level and I can catch up on that last Krustyland update.

I couldn't get into the Family guy one, I tried a few times but got bored really quickly. I'll have to give this new update a look, see if there is anything to hold my interest.

It seems alright to me, still learning the ins and outs (and I'm going to need to do a friend overhaul) but I'm looking at it as "at least it's something to pass the time".

Although saying that the game is crashing at an alarmingly frequent rate since the update.

It's interesting. I mean, it's giving me something new to do rather than just click a few buildings every couple of days. But I hope the number of geeks you get increases, because I run out very quickly.

Bloody hell, going by the gold calendar on TSTOA I'm like 10 days ahead of schedule. Not that it's really worth it since none of the prizes really look all that great. And going by one comment, at least one of them is just unlocking something that you buy with donuts.

Like 14000 or so.

I've just been doing 1 nerd per house as it seemed better than doing enough to get attacks down to an hour or two. Like, you get 10 elixir even if you lose so I figured it's better to spread like 8 nerds over several houses on the off chance they might win rather than put them all on one and still maybe only end up with 10. It seems to have worked out for me though as a few times I've opened it up for the first time of the day and found like 5000 elixir waiting for me. I only say elixir because I tended to skip past the notice after reading the elixir part and never pay attention to the gold. :shifty:

Good to hear.

Can anyone confirm or disprove my long held assumption that the more land you own, the more it waters down the star rating you have in the bottom left corner? Like for the houses you have, restaurants etc? I'm sure I remember it going down once when I bought some land so I've been wary of buying more but, as any visitor to my Springfield will attest, I could do with some more room. I know the rating is all bollocks and serves little purpose (like I'll lose half a percent of money/xp per action if I did go down, oh no!) but I still want it to fall. :shifty: